Cows Getting The MRNA Vaccine? Several died as a result

Apparently this is happening in Australia. But who’s to say it’s not secretly being done elsewhere:

They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine • Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc​

”ShhLittleBirdie Newave,

A friend informed me today that her neighbor, a dairy farmer, is now forced to vaccinate her herd with an mRNA vaccine! (NSW) She complied and of the 200 head of cattle, 35 died instantly! I would sue the DPI The farmer said it is mandatory for all dairy farms to have their herd jabbed with this mRNA vaccine. Am not yet sure if that’s for NSW or across Australia, but will investigate immediately Implications? Dairy herd DNA is altered. Milk is altered and you CONSUME IT! Butter constitution, yoghurt, cheese is altered MEAT is altered Will chicken and other meats be next? Time to grow your own folks, and maybe develop herds that are private, none tagged, and never vaccinated. Time to set up a community farm association with member – farmers who are not part of the system, have herds – animals that are not jabbed or tagged so a community of private people can be consumers of organic produced livestock. It’s time to fend for ourselves as an organised community. Watch this space You might want to on send this message to warn your data base too.

Please take the time to urgently warn others… literally consuming dairy would be like a vaccine… and that goes for CHEESE… PIZZAS… SANDWICHES… ALL DAIRY PRODUCTS, ALL COW MEAT PRODUCTS… HAMBURGERS AND ON AND ON AND ON!! THIS ALL STOPS WHEN WE SAY IT DOES, BUT WE NEED AN AWARE POPULACE, AND THAT’S WHERE WE CAN ALL HELP EACH OTHER”

*Hopefully they are leaving organic grassfed beef and dairy cows alone….

LINK: They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine • Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc

JamesGatz

MOOOOOO what an outrage -35/200 dead instantly thats wild

Now people here have to wake up if you want to stay healthy you HAVE to grow/make your own food - as time goes on the food supply will get worse so you got to do it

RealNeat

Can you pasteurize toxins and other nano mystery particles and fibers out of milk? I think not. Biological matter is just one aspect of the clot shot.

jmparret

One more thing to worry about. Not sure how bad hoof and mouth disease is in other parts of the world so it may not travel far. The southern hemisphere is very much into the WEF agenda.

Dr. B

This won't be too much of a concern for homogenized products but for people who like raw beef or dairy... Yikes. There will be clean lineages of cows but will cost a pretty penny...
i dont understand, how is homogenization relevant to this? homogenization is just the high speed process they use to permanently blend the milk fat into the milk.
pasteurization is the heat process, i dont know if it would kill the vaccines out of meat and dairy. it could kill the virus part of the vaccine, but wouldn't get rid of any heavy metals, and probably not any lipids either. apparently newer vaccines use specialized lipids instead of heavy metals like aluminum, it might be safer, but if these specialized lipids are replicating the immune stimulating effects of aluminum there must be something extremely toxic to these lipids as well, they may be some sort of super PUFA or something super toxic.

Apparently this is happening in Australia. But who’s to say it’s not secretly being done elsewhere:

They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine • Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc​

”ShhLittleBirdie Newave,

A friend informed me today that her neighbor, a dairy farmer, is now forced to vaccinate her herd with an mRNA vaccine! (NSW) She complied and of the 200 head of cattle, 35 died instantly! I would sue the DPI The farmer said it is mandatory for all dairy farms to have their herd jabbed with this mRNA vaccine. Am not yet sure if that’s for NSW or across Australia, but will investigate immediately Implications? Dairy herd DNA is altered. Milk is altered and you CONSUME IT! Butter constitution, yoghurt, cheese is altered MEAT is altered Will chicken and other meats be next? Time to grow your own folks, and maybe develop herds that are private, none tagged, and never vaccinated. Time to set up a community farm association with member – farmers who are not part of the system, have herds – animals that are not jabbed or tagged so a community of private people can be consumers of organic produced livestock. It’s time to fend for ourselves as an organised community. Watch this space You might want to on send this message to warn your data base too.

Please take the time to urgently warn others… literally consuming dairy would be like a vaccine… and that goes for CHEESE… PIZZAS… SANDWICHES… ALL DAIRY PRODUCTS, ALL COW MEAT PRODUCTS… HAMBURGERS AND ON AND ON AND ON!! THIS ALL STOPS WHEN WE SAY IT DOES, BUT WE NEED AN AWARE POPULACE, AND THAT’S WHERE WE CAN ALL HELP EACH OTHER”

*Hopefully they are leaving organic grassfed beef and dairy cows alone….

LINK: They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine • Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc

organic cows arent immune to vaccines. theyre only guaranteed to be free of hormones, pesticides, and antibiotics.
and pesticides are actually allowed, they just have to be 'natural' which can be a loose term. they cant use crazy man made pesticides but can use certain forms of copper, basically any naturally occurring metals or ingredients which function as pesticides. so even with organic there is the risk of getting some natural but toxic pesticides. the good thing is all the toxins have to be filtered out of the cow, or supposedly stored in the cows fat? so low fat meat/dairy could be more important with toxic cows?

currently in the US, raw milk is usually illegal to begin with, so the farms providing raw milk through herdshare programs or private contracts, can raise cows without giving any vaccines or anything toxic. but the problem is a lot of these raw milk farms, still need to sell beef products. so if they're selling beef, those cows used for beef slaughter have to follow the same regulations as other cows. I doubt any of these raw milk farms will also start offering illegal beef via herdshare contracts. it's complicated enough as is with the raw milk, and it would become more complicated if their beef also had to be sold through private contracts.
one farm I spoke to which offered raw milk and beef, was unable to sell things like the beef brain and testicles and other organs. they have to just dispose of those organs and throw them away, or use them as pet food or pet food products. there's strict regulations with beef organs, i think they can't be processed together with ground beef or liver etc, so many of these farms won't even offer these beef organs because of all the legal requirements.
even the few farms that offer beef brain or testicle or bone marrow, kidney, etc, still have certain organs they don't offer, that they would rather throw away or feed to the animals, instead of selling to the public.

raw milk isnt technically sold or offered to the public in the US, so its possible even with vaccine regulations, you could see a situation where most or all of the beef products in the US are vaccinated, but milk products could potentially remain free of vaccines. it depends on the regulations involved. will the female cows that mate with the male bulls also have to be vaccinated even if the female is only going to be used for milk? hopefully the milking cows are left alone with these vaccine rules. if there is an issue with vaccinated beef, you could always cut out beef entirely, and use something like cocoa powder, dried figs, dried dates and other fruits/things to supply iron and copper. milk can provide basically everything, even 0.1mg iron per cup, but iron and copper are the main missing things in it.

there are some ground beef and lamb products that are coming from australia or new zealand. some restaurants even use organic grass fed beef from australia, like elevation burger. do you know if all cows in australia and new zealand are required to be vaccinated now?

by the way, most if not all cheeses in the US already have a severe problem as far as using inflammatory enzymes. the few that dont use the enzymes cant really be eaten besides as a spice topping, like parmigiano regganio, pecorino romano, parmesan cheese, etc. the others that dont need rennet or enzymes are things like cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheesem cream cheese, etc. pizza is one of the most inflammatory things out there right now due to the non organic pesticide bread used in it, and the inflammatory cheeses, both in large amounts. it seems like it can be just as inflammatory as large pufa meals.

burgers are somewhat tolerable because the amount of bread is drastically less than pizza. the amount of cheese is also drastically less, just a thin slice of american cheese, vs a huge amount of cheese in pizza. the bread/starch problem is severe in the US due to all the pesticides used, which then get absorbed in the bread much easier compared to cows eating pesticide products then filtering it out themselves before we consume them. in the US, any bread products should be limited to like half a burger bun per week, cheese limited to maybe a few thin slices per week. something like cheesecake or ice cream are much safer high calorie/cheat foods than cakes or starchy/cheesy products. cheesecakes almost always use cream cheese or ricotta cheese, and dont have the enzymes used in pizza cheese. the small amount of graham crust should be safe enough as far as starch content. I can get inflammatory symptoms lasting several days, probably 5 days, from a few slices of dominos pizza.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Can you pasteurize toxins and other nano mystery particles and fibers out of milk? I think not. Biological matter is just one aspect of the clot shot.
That’s what I’m wondering as well. The jabs are full of all kinds of toxic poisons detrimental to human health.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
If you eat grass fed beef, and know your farm source, then ask them if they are injecting the Mrna gene therapy into their cows. That’s what I did. Still waiting for a response. I’m more inclined to think that if meat processing places are actually doing this, it would be the big industrial farms, not the smaller locally owned farms.

But I could be wrong. The only way you would truly know is to ask. And hopefully get an honest answer.

catharsis

That’s what I’m wondering as well. The jabs are full of all kinds of toxic poisons detrimental to human health.

I am assuming the act of high-pressure and high-heat treatment will contribute to oxidation of lipids and denaturing of proteins. One reason why biological products need to be injected, instead of orally administered, is our pancreas and stomach will digest proteins into singular amino acids or small peptides. I am not sure what percentage of intact protein exists in milk after homogenization but it's a smaller concern than injection. I don't think fibers can be broken down by homogenization. Nano-mystery particles, probably not. Some of the lipid nano-particles could be broken up and oxidized through homogenization; they are certainly broken down by bile acids. I think the vaccine given to animals we eat will have an impact but a bigger decision would be to get vaccinated yourself.

One concern could be that the mRNA causes stress-symptoms and that hormonal profile can be "captured" (so-to-speak) in the fat profile; whole milk and fat free milk have different amounts of dissolved hormones and the composition of hormones certainly can change based on the organism's health. I think Ray also talks about a worm experiment where eating trained worms caused the treatment group to move 50% faster or so. The food supply certainly is scary if chickens stay caged and cows are traumatized.

sugarisgreat

This man claims he took part in an MRNA trial on 2013. He says everyone (200K participants) did great for 2 years (so that would be this January), then everyone's hearts stopped and they all died but 5. If this is true (looks like he has the scars as proof), be prepared. I already know 34 (mostly older) people who have died after the MRNA shot.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
This man claims he took part in an MRNA trial on 2013. He says everyone (200K participants) did great for 2 years (so that would be this January), then everyone's hearts stopped and they all died but 5. If this is true (looks like he has the scars as proof), be prepared. I already know 34 (mostly older) people who have died after the MRNA shot.

In regards to participants ”doing great for two years”, perhaps this is how a portion the Mrna gene therapy jabs are designed to work…..spread silently throughout one’s body, and then the cumulation of self replicating nanoparticles/hydrogel/Luciferase build to the level that causes their hearts to stop.….at a certain point. But this doesn’t explain why so many are dying in the first months of receiving these jabs. Still so many questions.

P

Peatness

In regards to participants ”doing great for two years”, perhaps this is how a portion the Mrna gene therapy jabs are designed to work…..spread silently throughout one’s body, and then the cumulation of self replicating nanoparticles/hydrogel/Luciferase build to the level that causes their hearts to stop.….at a certain point. But this doesn’t explain why so many are dying in the first months of receiving these jabs. Still so many questions.
I wonder if these people are those with existing vaccine injuries (even if they don't know it) plus radiation. The oxidation caused by both would be impossible to mitigate without treatment. This is a quote from the book Murder by Injection

At the annual ACS Science Writers Seminar, Dr. Robert W.
Simpson, of Rutgers University, warned that "immunization
programs against flu, measles, mumps and polio may
actually be seeding humans with RNA to form proviruses
which will then become latent cells throughout the body . . .
they can then become activated as a variety of diseases
including lupus, cancer, rheumatism and arthritis."
This was a remarkable verification of the earlier warning
delivered by Dr. Herbert Snow of London more than fifty
years earlier. He had observed that the long-term effects of
the vaccine, lodging in the heart or other parts of the body,
would eventually result in fatal damage to the heart.
The
vaccine becomes a time bomb in the system, festering as
what are known as "slow viruses," which may take ten to
thirty years to become virulent. When that time arrives, the
victim is felled by a fatal onslaught, often with no prior
warning, whether it is a heart attack or some other disease.
Health Freedom News, in its July/August 1986 issue, noted
that "Vaccine is linked to brain damage. 150 lawsuits
pending against DPT vaccine manufacturers, seeking $1.5
billion damages."

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I wonder if these people are those with existing vaccine injuries (even if they don't know it) plus radiation. The oxidation caused by both would be impossible to mitigate without treatment. This is a quote from the book Murder by Injection

At the annual ACS Science Writers Seminar, Dr. Robert W.
Simpson, of Rutgers University, warned that "immunization
programs against flu, measles, mumps and polio may
actually be seeding humans with RNA to form proviruses
which will then become latent cells throughout the body . . .
they can then become activated as a variety of diseases
including lupus, cancer, rheumatism and arthritis."
This was a remarkable verification of the earlier warning
delivered by Dr. Herbert Snow of London more than fifty
years earlier. He had observed that the long-term effects of
the vaccine, lodging in the heart or other parts of the body,
would eventually result in fatal damage to the heart. The
vaccine becomes a time bomb in the system, festering as
what are known as "slow viruses," which may take ten to
thirty years to become virulent. When that time arrives, the
victim is felled by a fatal onslaught, often with no prior
warning, whether it is a heart attack or some other disease.
Health Freedom News, in its July/August 1986 issue, noted
that "Vaccine is linked to brain damage. 150 lawsuits
pending against DPT vaccine manufacturers, seeking $1.5
billion damages."

That’s a very interesting quote. Previous immunization programs laying the groundwork, so to speak, for other therapies to build upon (or trigger?) and bring about a “payload”….?

Just speculating, but if someone has had multiple vaccinations in the past, and then goes and gets the MRNA gene therapy jabs, they may potentially suffer the consequences of the said jabs earlier, than say, someone else with a lesser amount of previous vaccinations.

I suspect though, that there are a number of other variables at play as well. The health status of the individual. Their diet. What supplements they have previously taken, their genetics….that sort of thing.

sugarisgreat

As to why some died right away, they either got really bad vials (my guess intentionally to try to asses how much a person could tolerate) or had really weak metabolisms.

We will know more as this next year or two pass, but I suspect they were designed to kill with enough time away from the injection that the deaths could be blamed on war (they hope to bring), nuclear radiation blamed on "Russia," cancer, another outbreak, fentanyol, etc.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
As to why some died right away, they either got really bad vials (my guess intentionally to try to asses how much a person could tolerate) or had really weak metabolisms.

We will know more as this next year or two pass, but I suspect they were designed to kill with enough time away from the injection that the deaths could be blamed on war (they hope to bring), nuclear radiation blamed on "Russia," cancer, another outbreak, fentanyol, etc.
You could be right. There‘s been information put out about the different vials having various levels of potency.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals