Cowan and Kaufman on Lanka's recent study - pathogenic viruses never isolated and purified

Jon2547

I forgot who it was but someone the other day on this very forum was having a problem with Lanka's research. Lanka's research is solid gold and of the highest caliber of scientific inquiry. Those that have a problem with his work are simply being dogmatic. That is all it amounts to.

Beastmode

This is a 2 hour video with lots of good info and references & discussions of different studies

Seems like one of the biggest points Peat and these guys don't agree on is whether a virus needs to be isolated and purified, or not, to use it as a base for any argument regarding sickness and being able to transfer from one person to another.

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
Seems like one of the biggest points Peat and these guys don't agree on is whether a virus needs to be isolated and purified, or not, to use it as a base for any argument regarding sickness and being able to transfer from one person to another.

This is a reply from Peat to my question about the topic

Me:
Some of what you described vis a vis portions of DNA transcribe retroviruses fit in with the recently popularized notion (I learnt from Dr. Tom Cowan) that many of these popular viruses either don’t exist, or at least aren’t sources of contagion (and perhaps that these viruses and what are known as exosomes, can eb one and the same).
Would you go as far as agreeing with this notion?

Peat:
I think viruses originated as exosomes, and better knowledge of what exosome are should help to protect against all kinds of disease. We are constantly exposed to foreign DNA and RNA, and it rarely has a harmful effect, but with fatigue and inflammation, normally harmless things become dangerous. Since the new vaccines are intended to make us produce a protein that blocks ACE2, which is possibly our most important protective antiinflammatory defense, along with a lipid adjuvant to increase inflammation, they seem riskier than the previous kinds that evoked antibodies against a foreign antigen.

Beastmode

This is a reply from Peat to my question about the topic

Me:
Some of what you described vis a vis portions of DNA transcribe retroviruses fit in with the recently popularized notion (I learnt from Dr. Tom Cowan) that many of these popular viruses either don’t exist, or at least aren’t sources of contagion (and perhaps that these viruses and what are known as exosomes, can eb one and the same).
Would you go as far as agreeing with this notion?

Peat:
I think viruses originated as exosomes, and better knowledge of what exosome are should help to protect against all kinds of disease. We are constantly exposed to foreign DNA and RNA, and it rarely has a harmful effect, but with fatigue and inflammation, normally harmless things become dangerous. Since the new vaccines are intended to make us produce a protein that blocks ACE2, which is possibly our most important protective antiinflammatory defense, along with a lipid adjuvant to increase inflammation, they seem riskier than the previous kinds that evoked antibodies against a foreign antigen.

The part that sticks out the most in that response is the "fatigue and inflammation" part. I think this past year has/ and will put the majority of people deeper into these which is most concerning to me. The vaccine part is beyond even commenting on as it's pure insanity.

We don't vaccinate in our family, but we also focus on vitality, rest and play. That kinda takes care of the fatigue and inflammation part so I'm not worried about my little tribe. However, we're surrounded by "apparently" healthy people who are really inflamed and exhausted all the time.

Basically, the past year has accelerated what was bound to happen anyway for society as a whole.