Covid Weirdness - Search Any 3 Digit Number + "new Cases"

LucyL

This is a little beyond creepy/wierd. Any number, there is a "news story".

upload_2020-6-22_13-44-53.png

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1275079188437843974

tankasnowgod

This is a little beyond creepy/wierd. Any number, there is a "news story".

View attachment 18273
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1275079188437843974

What's so weird about this part? There has clearly been an operation to push this narrative for 6 plus months straight. If there are at least 4000 news outlets (from local to national to international, mainstream to independent), putting out at least one story a day, 4000 x 180 equals 720,000. Not surprising you can find 900 of those stories using the 3 digit number search he suggests.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

What's so weird about this part? There has clearly been an operation to push this narrative for 6 plus months straight. If there are at least 4000 news outlets (from local to national to international, mainstream to independent), putting out at least one story a day, 4000 x 180 equals 720,000. Not surprising you can find 900 of those stories using the 3 digit number search he suggests.

It may very well be that there is a perfectly logical reason for it, but the logical reason would underscore an obsessive attentiveness by the media to this thing that in and of itself is creepy.

tankasnowgod

It may very well be that there is a perfectly logical reason for it, but the logical reason would underscore an obsessive attentiveness by the media to this thing that in and of itself is creepy.

Why would you need some random search trick to tell you that? This entire operation has been far beyond creepy.

JDreamer

Why would you need some random search trick to tell you that? This entire operation has been far beyond creepy.

Sooooo creepy.

The booger eaters are OBSESSED with trying to portray this thing in a way that's scarier than what it is. They were given that impression by the media during the onset and cling to it like a life vest. It's like they can't give up the ghost without it shattering their world.

ddjd

A friend of mine in the entertainment/film business just told me, not 10min. ago, that they are preparing to hit the airwaves with TV commercials pushing a Coronavirus Vaccine. He said many commercials are already done and ready to roll out. Just waiting on the vaccine.. be ready

tankasnowgod

A friend of mine in the entertainment/film business just told me, not 10min. ago, that they are preparing to hit the airwaves with TV commercials pushing a Coronavirus Vaccine. He said many commercials are already done and ready to roll out. Just waiting on the vaccine.. be ready

I got commercials ready to his the air for Time Machines and Flying Cars, to. Just waiting on the product to actually be invented. Be ready.......

OP
LucyL

LucyL

True, but it brings it to light for a lot of people. On more consideration, I think it is because bots are writing the news stories. A person wouldn't go "oh, we're up to 723 cases. Time to write a story". They would wait for 800, or at least 750 or some impactful round number. And creepy as the whole thing is, I've never considered the impact of bots writing news stories before.

orewashin

True, but it brings it to light for a lot of people. On more consideration, I think it is because bots are writing the news stories. A person wouldn't go "oh, we're up to 723 cases. Time to write a story". They would wait for 800, or at least 750 or some impactful round number. And creepy as the whole thing is, I've never considered the impact of bots writing news stories before.
Someday, they'll replace endos with bots. After all, endos behave like bots already. "All of your blood tests are normal and your psychiatric health is normal. Therefore, you have an incurable illness. Now printing: Your disability papers."

tankasnowgod

True, but it brings it to light for a lot of people.

Except it clearly doesn't. Even Posobiec, who wrote the tweet you linked, says right afterwards he "believes in the pandemic," despite the fact that the officials numbers in no way justify that idea (it's basically seasonal flu numbers, and still less than Tuberculosis will kill this year), and the fact that COVID 19 hasn't fulfilled even a single one of Koch's Postulates, which means there is no proof it even exists.

This isn't necessarily surprising, as Posobiec is one of the people pumping the fear of this unproven virus with zero facts since the beginning. On this topic at least, he is the very picture of fake news.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals