COVID VAXX BATCHES MIXED TO KILL OFF PEOPLE WITHOUT AROUSING SUSPICION

StephanF

Forum Supporter
On vaersanalysis.info these graphs can be seen.

Yes, I also concluded that the harmless ones are probably just saline solution to dilute the numbers of deadly jabs and to test the dosage on the population. New to me, but why should I be surprised, is the targeting of specific states or populations.

This is so evil, it outshines Dr. Mengele.

P

Peatness

AspiringSage

I wonder if the observed batch to batch variation could be indicative of significant difficulties with quality control. If some batches contained much higher quantities of viable mRNA or much higher quantities of an adjuvant. This could be a combination of intentional and negligent variation.

P

Peatness

I wonder if the observed batch to batch variation could be indicative of significant difficulties with quality control. If some batches contained much higher quantities of viable mRNA or much higher quantities of an adjuvant. This could be a combination of intentional and negligent variation.
This would be very convenient, wouldn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeLemonoil

There are definitely QC-issues. A bunch of German university professors from different faculties secured and examined a number of vials. The liquid differed in Color, texture, weight and what not

Some media reported but always with „suspicion“ because the professors weren’t medicine or biologists but chemists and physicists. What do they know right?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals