Covid vaccines don’t enter our DNA

tankasnowgod

Why post this garbage?

First, there is a chance that the mRNA in vaccines can get incorporated into DNA. He presents zero evidence to the contrary.

Foreign DNA and RNA can get incorporated into our DNA. Bizarre: Get Marrow Transplant, Sire Donor's Kids?

Second, most of the article doesn't even talk about the COVID shots, but instead, pivots to a claim about the COVID virus not getting incorporated into DNA. Since these aren't "vaccines" in the traditional sense, and don't even claim to contain the COVID virus (as a traditional vaccine would), that is completely irrelevant to any claim about the COVID shots.

maillol

Always convincing when half the article is spent expounding the guy's qualifications.

Rick K

Why post this garbage?

First, there is a chance that the mRNA in vaccines can get incorporated into DNA. He presents zero evidence to the contrary.

Foreign DNA and RNA can get incorporated into our DNA. Bizarre: Get Marrow Transplant, Sire Donor's Kids?

Second, most of the article doesn't even talk about the COVID shots, but instead, pivots to a claim about the COVID virus not getting incorporated into DNA. Since these aren't "vaccines" in the traditional sense, and don't even claim to contain the COVID virus (as a traditional vaccine would), that is completely irrelevant to any claim about the COVID shots.
?

Fred

this thing is buzzing on medias

"Fact-checkers" are professional liars, and are very careful about what they say, and don't say. The question that really needs to be answered isn't, "do they enter DNA", but "can they alter DNA", perhaps through reverse-transcriptase or some other indirect means.

Rick K

"Fact-checkers" are professional liars, and are very careful about what they say, and don't say. The question that really needs to be answered isn't, "do they enter DNA", but "can they alter DNA", perhaps through reverse-transcriptase or some other indirect means.
I believe this has been proven some time ago.

Fred

I believe this has been proven some time ago.
I think the most prominent paper demonstrating this was debunked, or at least reasonably criticized. I can't weigh in on the quality of the debunking since I don't understand the tools/science involved. But Ray has suggested that incorporation into DNA is possible in several ways.