Covid Vaccine - Why Not - In Laymans Terms

Karamela

Nice! This is very good if we can get a safe vaccine if it becomes mandatory :)

Astra Zeneca's vaccine looks less bad indeed compared to the ones using mRNA technology. But I came across the claim that the human fetal cells used to manufacture it might be cancerigenic. Can anybody confirm or deny that? And if this is the case, then what is left that is relatively acceptable? Sanofi/GSK one (will be available only by the end of 2021)? My father really wants to get vaccinated and all I can do is to point him towards a least problematic one...

Perry Staltic

Astra Zeneca's vaccine looks less bad indeed compared to the ones using mRNA technology. But I came across the claim that the human fetal cells used to manufacture it might be cancerigenic. Can anybody confirm or deny that? And if this is the case, then what is left that is relatively acceptable? Sanofi/GSK one (will be available only by the end of 2021)? My father really wants to get vaccinated and all I can do is to point him towards a least problematic one...

The thing to be concerned about with the AZ vaccine is enhanced immune reaction, or antibody-dependent enhancement. That's where more binding antibodies are produced than neutralizing antibodies. There is good antibody response to a vaccine, but it causes more severe disease, even death, when infected with wild virus. They've never been able to make a successful coronavirus vaccine because of that, and is why they are going the mRNA route. Also polysorbate 80 injected into the blood stream is not a good idea. Children likely get autism form the autoimmune response from vaccines with aborted fetal cell lines, but I don't know how it would affect adults.

LeeLemonoil

The thing to be concerned about with the AZ vaccine is enhanced immune reaction, or antibody-dependent enhancement. That's where more binding antibodies are produced than neutralizing antibodies. There is good antibody response to a vaccine, but it causes more severe disease, even death, when infected with wild virus. They've never been able to make a successful coronavirus vaccine because of that, and is why they are going the mRNA route. Also polysorbate 80 injected into the blood stream is not a good idea. Children likely get autism form the autoimmune response from vaccines with aborted fetal cell lines, but I don't know how it would affect adults.

Interesting aspects.
Let’s assemble as much information about known and potential sides and dangers and the knows disclosed adjuvants for every approved vaccine here on RPF for quick reference

Herbie

AITA for simply no longer explaining my reasoning to people about anything anymore?

'are you getting the vaccine?'
'nah'
'why not?'
'I don't want to'

I went through explaining myself enough when people kept asking me why I don't want a girlfriend. Explaining myself never led to any sort of progress, it only ever led to an hour of somebody annoyingly trying to convince me to change my opinion.
“if you get married they think you're finished and if you are without a woman they think you're incomplete.”

OP
J

jaywills

Hello everyone. Thanks for all your responses thus far.
Its making a really helpful resource to refer back to, some interesting insights and its all very thought provoking.

Giraffe

Nice! This is very good if we can get a safe vaccine if it becomes mandatory :)
I created a new thread to discuss the AstraZeneca vaccine:

Fred

AstraZeneca has disclosed the adjuvants if its non-mRNA vax.

Doesn’t look too bad in comparison. No Aluminum, no emulsifiers apart from polysorbat 80

Ray Peat has said that the lipids are the adjuvant. It's all pure deception. Do not take it. Quit your job if need be.
You will not get any do-overs.

ddjd

136391123_10208592206199152_5014938016567335052_n.jpg

J

jb116

Very, very interesting the number 56 was mentioned there. In fact having been looking at the role of gematria as of late. I don't observe everything through that lens and absolutely wasn't even thinking about it when I was reading this post but then lo and behold, I did a double take with the 56. That occult practice produces number values through 4 base ciphers from certain words and for example coronavirus is associated with 56 and 70 from 2 of the 4 base ciphers. The idea is those running the show ritualistically leave these patterns in media for example. You just don't expect it in certain places. I personally think there is probably some organic manifestation of these things, inherent patterns, but nonetheless, here's an example with the word coronavirus using those base ciphers.

Coronavirus = 56 officially declared on the 70th day of the year March 11.

Soleimani = 56
It was reported by the news "56 people were stampeded" at his funeral. His birthday was March 11th, again the day of pandemic declaration.
Also Iran War Powers resolution was passed on March 11th, and vetoed by Trump 56 days later on May 6th, or 5/6.
Trump was Jesuit educated 56 years ago in 1964.
Covid vaccine = 56
Twenty Twenty = 56
Maggie Keenan = 56
Unemployment = 56
Toilet paper = 56
Fratelli Tutti = 56
Regeneron = 56
Kovid Kapoor = 56
Real name Kevin Kapoor = 56
Climate Change = 56
Black Lives Matter = 56
Mind control = 56
Society of Jesus (aka Jesuits) = 56
Anthony Fauci = 56
Washington DC = 56
Gavin Newsom = 56
He said “56% of Californians will be infected in 8 weeks” or 56 days.

Jeff Bezos, the face of Amazon, who stood to make billions more in 2020, turned 56 at the start of 2020.

On October 1, 2020 the news reported on the many Amazon workers, 20k, who were supposedly infected with coronavirus. This was reported 263 days after Jeff's birthday, which is the 56th prime number. “Twenty thousand” written out = 56.

Lori E. Lightfoot called for $56 million in funding for contact tracing. She is also the 56th mayor of Chicago.

In the new Amazon stream called “Yearly Departed,” female comics eulogize 2020. One of the lines that stood out was 2020 as the “56-month-long” year. And there's that device of humor again in making light of serious situations in the way they want you to believe its seriousness.

Sars coronavirus stable at 56 degrees C.

October headline "56% of Americans blame the US government."

May headline "US sends ventilators to Russia worth 5.6 million"

Headline "Hungary to receive 5.6 billion for preventative measures against coronavirus "

News "World bank estimates that remittances to LMICs will recover and rise by 5.6% in 2021"

Headline "Propelled by covid19 Amazons Prime subscriptions grow to $5.6 billion."

December headline “New strain is 56% more infectious.”

December 30 headline “Wall Street minted 56 new billionaires since the pandemic began — but many families are left behind”

In Germany there are now the first (mainstream media!) reports about people getting Covid despite already being vaccinated. Why risk side effects (even if highly unlikely), when the vaccine doesn't even reliably protect from Covid?

Nighteyes

In Germany there are now the first (mainstream media!) reports about people getting Covid despite already being vaccinated. Why risk side effects (even if highly unlikely), when the vaccine doesn't even reliably protect from Covid?
Even for people having had the second shot? I highly doubt that since many havent had it.. The first shot doesnt protect much, especially not for the first few weeks after vaccination..

Lejeboca

This woman suffers so much after the Moderna injection.
I think people have to see this before deciding on getting the unproven "gene therapy" themselves.
Pray for Shawn Skelton:

LucyL

There are reports in the US too - 3 separate ones and maybe more?

Giraffe

This woman suffers so much after the Moderna injection.
I think people have to see this before deciding on getting the unproven "gene therapy" themselves.
Pray for Shawn Skelton:

Shawn Skelton is still suffering from tremors. Del Bigtree now covered Shawn's story and that of two other female healthcare workers who got injured in January.

In a nutshell:

• They are not getting help from the medical industry. Doctors shy away when they hear the word "vaccine". No one admits that it's vaccine related, the doctors tell them it's PTSD.
  • They had to file the VAERS report and other reports for themselves.
  • They can't work or even care for themselves, but they have hospital bills piling up.
  • MSM are silent about this sort of vaccine injury. In social media they are attacked for "spreading misinformation", their videos are deleted.
  • The women have been contacted by several hundred people who suffer from the same movement disorder following the jab. One of those victims was part of the vaccine trials. So the manufacturer (I think it was Moderna) knew about it.
  • About 90% of the people that are injured are women.

It's the show called "Concealing Casualties", broadcasted on 29 April. Fast forward to the 1h : 20m mark.

Watch - The Highwire