COVID vaccine shedding and ferritin above the norm

Karamela

My brother in law 51y and generally very healthy has just had his blood work done. His ferritin level is 456 while the upper limit of the norm for men is 400. He wasn't vaccinted himself but has spent quite some time with recently vaccinated colleagues and family members. I think it was Nemo raising awareness of the increased ferritin level as a marker of vascular inflamation. Now we see it also in unvaccinated people (although to be 100% clear I don't know what his previous values were). The question is: will it go down by itself after a while or should he do somethig about it?

sugarisgreat

What about "lactoferrin?" I bought some and have been taking it since my husband got vaccinated (I first read about it here-these forums are so helpful).
I'm also doing a bunch of other stuff (Borax Baths, sauna, Monolaurin, NAC, homemade HCQ and tonic water with quinine) and am going to start real HCQ and IVM horse cream soon.

yerrag

My brother in law 51y and generally very healthy has just had his blood work done. His ferritin level is 456 while the upper limit of the norm for men is 400. He wasn't vaccinted himself but has spent quite some time with recently vaccinated colleagues and family members. I think it was Nemo raising awareness of the increased ferritin level as a marker of vascular inflamation. Now we see it also in unvaccinated people (although to be 100% clear I don't know what his previous values were). The question is: will it go down by itself after a while or should he do somethig about it?
If you're looking at the ferritin value alone, it would be hard to draw good conclusions. You will just be speculating.

Some possible causes are. hemochromatosis, excess iron consumption, and high oxidative stress that could originate from inflammation or from infection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals