Covid vaccine experience

Cgj1

I voluntary took the covid vaccine. Symptoms were testicle shrinkage by 1/3. No other negative side effects to report.

Peatful

This was written in a spirit of PSA to help others im sure?

Im at a point that I have no tolerance for people that choose the jab- sending my children into slavery.

You may not understand now as to why I say this.
And so help me God- I hope im wrong and owe you an apology.
But this notion may make a lot of sense soon- and come back to haunt you.

Last edited:

Shackles

This was written is a spirit of PSA to help others im sure.

Im at a point that I have no tolerance for people that choose the jab- sending my children into slavery.

You may not understand now as to why I say this.
And so help me God- I hope im wrong and owe you an apology.
But this notion may make a lot of sense soon- and come back to haunt you.
I have adopted similar mindset during the last few months. Even if the vaccines were purely saline injections, I would still refuse to get it if it comes with a "saline" pass.

Peatful

I have adopted similar mindset during the last few months. Even if the vaccines were purely saline injections, I would still refuse to get it if it comes with a "saline" pass.
Yes. Correct. That’s the spirit.

The wisdom.

Dr. B

I voluntary took the covid vaccine. Symptoms were testicle shrinkage by 1/3. No other negative side effects to report.
that is still significant and implies high cortisol, low thyroid response.... 1/3 shrinkage is very significant and worrisome! if testes shrank, energy could also drop, there could also be hair loss, and more going on. what brand did you get

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

that is still significant and implies high cortisol, low thyroid response.... 1/3 shrinkage is very significant and worrisome! if testes shrank, energy could also drop, there could also be hair loss, and more going on. what brand did you get
pfizer

It must be difficult over there in New Zealand. Good to hear you don't have any worse symptoms.

The only effective fightback against the present tyranny will involve a united front of both the vaxxed and unvaxxed. We mustn't let them divide us.

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

It must be difficult over there in New Zealand. Good to hear you don't have any worse symptoms.

The only effective fightback against the present tyranny will involve a united front of both the vaxxed and unvaxxed. We mustn't let

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals