COVID "vaccine" contents finally revealed....

J.R.K

LOL @Pina, I have a feeling that if we do not hear from you again we will know that they got to you. I believe you seem to be the kind of person with the,” they’ll never take me alive” type of tenacity. We are not there yet but I fear that mentality might possibly be required for those of us in the control group that will not be coerced out of it.

P

Peatness

I believe you seem to be the kind of person with the,” they’ll never take me alive” type of tenacity.
Yep. Everyone is where they need to be. When the time comes you too will do what's best for you. They got to me a long time ago but I won't make it easy for them to finish me off.

J.R.K

Yep. Everyone is where they need to be. When the time comes you too will do what's best for you. They got to me a long time ago but I won't make it easy for them to finish me off.
This quote seems appropriate,”ultimately we are all dead men, sadly we cannot decide how, but we can decide how we will meet that end in order that we are remembered as men”.
While I abhor the thought of this turning violent, historically speaking these moments in time have shown to devolve into that medium of conflict resolve.
The one thing that I would change in the quote would be,”men and women”,as we are all in this together.

View: https://youtu.be/qc_PtRNI2Q4

RealNeat

Have any of you seen the videos of people turning on their Bluetooth (on android phones) around vaccinated people? They supposedly get all these device codes matching up with the number of people... A list of different Bluetooth signals with digits and letters. Let me know if anyone tries this, unbelievable..?
Well there may be more to this than I thought. I'm not 100% convinced of course but it really ties it together nicely. I may send to Ray.

Watch this, it seems the boosters are necessary for the body to continually be connected to some AI database. This stuff is not science fiction, this type of stuff is well in the works regardless of the validity of this video.

J.R.K

Well there may be more to this than I thought. I'm not 100% convinced of course but it really ties it together nicely. I may send to Ray.

Watch this, it seems the boosters are necessary for the body to continually be connected to some AI database. This stuff is not science fiction, this type of stuff is well in the works regardless of the validity of this video.

An interesting video @RealNeat.
I seen another one that indicates that there was no known way to eliminate graphene oxide from the body, but I have seen Karen Kingston and Dr Carrie Madej go through the patents and they say that graphene oxide is in the Pfizer and Moderna gene therapies, as well as a bunch of other undesirable things as well.

There was a video that said the graphene oxide was like nano razor blades that when circulating cut up the smooth lining of the endothelial cells and that was the cause of athletes falling to various heart related problems.

Back
Top Bottom