Covid vaccine concern

daphne134

Doesn't add up to me. As Pro-Israel as Bibi has been, to suddenly embark on a national suicide campaign, even if his "sabbatian rulers" told him to is a little hard to believe.
He and his wife have been trying to stay out of prison for years now. Israelis I know call him "King Bibi" because they can't get rid of him. Israelis probably want to be able to evacuate quickly if their country falls to religious fanatics. Living in a war zone creates all kinds of distortions.

Nemo

Awesome post @Nemo. Once again thank you

Inaut, thanks for the response. I was worried you'd think I was crazy.

I think I have the same faith as you that God and even most people are simply not this evil. (I liked your post.)

I think it's something like a sting, or Trump wanted a vax and Pfizer and Moderna wanted the money but weren't about to kill off humanity. So they put in something they thought was safe and are using the whole deal as a free way to test nanoparticles.

Inaut

Inaut, thanks for the response. I was worried you'd think I was crazy.

I think I have the same faith as you that God and even most people are simply not this evil. (I liked your post.)

I think it's something like a sting, or Trump wanted a vax and Pfizer and Moderna wanted the money but weren't about to kill off humanity. So they put in something they thought was safe and are using the whole deal as a free way to test nanoparticles.
You set of a light bulb with your post. It doesn’t make sense how it’s so easy for evil to get away with murder on the scale they are doing it... Something is happening. God is almighty, not man. Nobody can change God’s plan. I think the Canadian General sex scandal is somehow related to this whole thing too. I believe in my heart God’s giving us a chance. Most of the earth is inhabited by good, loving humans. Evil is the 1%

P

Peatness

Lest we forget

Dr Peat on vaccine safety

PT: Dr. Ray Peat final question and we'll let you go. so in your all your experience being on this planet 83 years and looking at this for 50 years or so do you think it's at all possible that a safe and effective virus for this COVID 19 whatever it is could be available in the Fall or even early next year.

RP: A vaccine? No. has there ever been a safe and effective vaccine? The the whole issue of safety testing has been fraudulent. The CDC disobeyed an order of Congress in not doing safety studies when they gave the pharmaceutical industry immunity from damages caused by killing people with bad vaccines. When they gave them that immunity, they were obligated by Congress to do safety testing and report every two years. For 30 years they did absolutely nothing and the safety testing that has been done, for example, if you think that the aluminum adjuvant has been causing deaths and brain damage, and you would test it against a blank something for sure not containing aluminum. But they used aluminum in the so called placebo they used a toxic placebo to measure the toxicity of the vaccine. Deliberate, intentional fraud.

PT: so Bobby Kennedy in his group did a FOIA request for safe and effective studies and they just turned up empty. so you're you're suggesting that even from measles. mumps, or rubella there has never been safe and effective testing done on these guys.

RP: and the same with flu vaccine.

PT: Flu vaccines, never.

RP: and I think this is important to look at at who the US Public Health Service and the CDC is who they are and who the organization has been what they've been doing right historically. During my lifetime there have been just horrible incredible scandals that they managed to keep secret. They said if some good organization found out about this, there could be a lot of smoke, for example, that they were infecting orphans in Guatemala with syphilis as part of a secret experiment, that they were covering up evidence of radiation damage from nuclear accidents in experimental reactors in the United states and from Three Mile Island. They've been on the side of the offenders keeping the information from the public.

ORN 2020-06-15: Dr. Peat On COVID Testing, Exosomes, EMFs, Gray Hair, Vaccines, Aging | Ray Peat Forum

Nemo

You set of a light bulb with your post. It doesn’t make sense how it’s so easy for evil to get away with murder on the scale they are doing it... Something is happening. God is almighty, not man. Nobody can change God’s plan. I think the Canadian General sex scandal is somehow related to this whole thing too. I believe in my heart God’s giving us a chance. Most of the earth is inhabited by good, loving humans. Evil is the 1%

I agree, Inaut. Much love to you.

Nemo

So people who get vaccinated will produce a bunch of the “spike protein” in their cells.

Will they then be spreading this spike protein to other people or will the protein stay in their bodies?

@haidut

Ironically, we don't actually know that they will be producing spike protein. They say they will. But we don't know because they haven't shown that.

The studies used to get the Emergency Use Authorization were cut off before the point at which you would expect to see spike protein and antibodies.

This made Richard Fleming, MD laugh, because the best way of measuring the efficacy of the vaxxes would be to measure spike protein and antibodies. But they didn't do that. Instead, they used the bogus PCR tests to measure Covid cases post vax. They used fewer cycles to guarantee a positive result of "fewer cases" post-vax.

They were supposed to carry on with longer trials that measured spike protein and antibody numbers, but then cancelled calls for study volunteers on January 20.

I remember seeing a study with a Chinese mRNA vax where they succeeded in creating spike proteins for 8 days. But the Pfizer and Moderna vaxxes use different mRNA that has been shown not to create antibodies.

Since spike proteins would likely create antibodies, maybe the vaxxes don't create spike proteins either.

Maybe they're really just running a free mass human trial on their nanoparticles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals