Covid vaccine advice

stoic

The health aspect is secondary.

This is a political emergency.

Even if the vaccines turn out to be safe, people taking them will only strengthen governments in their fascist plans.

The vaccines will not bring us back to normality.

Mass refusal of anti-covid measures will.

Consistency

If your blood type is B or O and you're relatively healthy... As in your intake of vitamin A and D is sufficient and you aren't obese.. you don't need the vaccine.

Rick K

I’ve looked in the forum for this exact question and I haven’t really found it. That’s why I’m asking. A search hasn’t brought me to a thread that really answers it.

Happy reading.

OP
R

rosiep

Happy reading.
Thank you

Haven’t watched the video yet. Just read the heading. But actually it is a lot higher than that. The VAERs reporting is at best 1%. And they are so called backlogged in updating their statistics of what does get reported. Apparently they are behind by months. They are not coming out with saying people are dying from the jab so people’s deaths are being attributed to other things like heart attacks, seizure, blood clots…on and on.

OP
R

rosiep

Haven’t watched the video yet. Just read the heading. But actually it is a lot higher than that. The VAERs reporting is at best 1%. And they are so called backlogged in updating their statistics of what does get reported. Apparently they are behind by months. They are not coming out with saying people are dying from the jab so people’s deaths are being attributed to other things like heart attacks, seizure, blood clots…on and on.
I will watch that. Thank you. It’s sickening

D

Deleted member 5487

1627402838011.png

View: https://twitter.com/holmenkollin/status/1415989536933490688

Jsaute21

Hey there all. I’m in the unfortunate situation of having to get vaxed for work/travel reasons. Not happy about it so I’m not looking for additional reasons not to get it. I don’t want it believe me.

im a busy man at work and home (young child) does anyone mind providing some recommendations for prep? I am loading up on cortinon and a few other supps. Castration excuse me vaccination takes place next Friday.

P

Peatness

Hey there all. I’m in the unfortunate situation of having to get vaxed for work/travel reasons. Not happy about it so I’m not looking for additional reasons not to get it. I don’t want it believe me.

im a busy man at work and home (young child) does anyone mind providing some recommendations for prep? I am loading up on cortinon and a few other supps. Castration excuse me vaccination takes place next Friday.
You want advice to commit suicide? Sorry, can’t help.

P

Peatness

Yeah that’s helpful. You’re a good citizen. Cheers.
Sorry, I feel for you, I really do. However, I can't encourage you. Please read the exhaustive pages here. You will find answers.

tankasnowgod

Hi everyone, I am in need of some advice in this. I do not want this vaccine. From any pharmaceutical company. I am looking for suggestions on this please. If you are for it in any way and can give me some insight ( because I have a ton of reasons I’m not for it) that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I mean, what advice do you really need other than "Don't take it?" They are all poorly tested, deadly (already responsible for tens of thousands of deaths), and even the available data run by drug companies themselves suggest little help against Covid, with less than a 1.5% reduction in absolute risk, even taking their trial data at face value. Clearly, there is zero health reason to take it, and many solid reasons to avoid it.

If you are more concerned about being pressured to take it for something like work...... that's a different issue. I would suggest looking up John Jay Singleton, he has done some great work in this regard. A consult with him might even be wise, if it looks like the pressure gets heavy. Here's a suggestion he made-

Don't participate, respond by saying "I'm a qualified individual with a disability and I am asking that you refrain from asking me about my medical history as it constitutes harassment, coercion and intimidation." Please be advised that the Americans with Disabilities Act prevents you, my employer, from this conduct and from imposing any mitigation measures upon me without a court order. Please also remediate yourself on our employment agreement and at no point in that agreement did I waive my rights to informed consent, especially with those who are not my physicians. Be further advised that you need to conduct an individualized assessment to determine if I am a direct threat to anyone, and then obtain a court order. Otherwise, I have a contractual right to perform the duties of my employment without interference or harassment and you have an obligation to obey the law.

There is also this form from the Solari report-

Bottom line..... the short term risks are already beyond horrific. The long term/generational risks are unknown, but certainly not worth the risk. They probably aren't good or benign, however.

And as far as being "pressured," this may indeed be the battle between freedom and permanent slavery, or the destruction of the human race. There is no job, no concert, no bar, no restaurant, no amount of money (that they will likely pay you in unbacked fiat dollars in the form of promissory notes) that can incentivize me. I don't know how far this goes or gets pushed (maybe years or decades, or maybe it all falls apart in the next few weeks), but you might have to get ready to take Patrick Henry's wager.

Rick K

I mean, what advice do you really need other than "Don't take it?" They are all poorly tested, deadly (already responsible for tens of thousands of deaths), and even the available data run by drug companies themselves suggest little help against Covid, with less than a 1.5% reduction in absolute risk, even taking their trial data at face value. Clearly, there is zero health reason to take it, and many solid reasons to avoid it.

If you are more concerned about being pressured to take it for something like work...... that's a different issue. I would suggest looking up John Jay Singleton, he has done some great work in this regard. A consult with him might even be wise, if it looks like the pressure gets heavy. Here's a suggestion he made-

There is also this form from the Solari report-

Bottom line..... the short term risks are already beyond horrific. The long term/generational risks are unknown, but certainly not worth the risk. They probably aren't good or benign, however.

And as far as being "pressured," this may indeed be the battle between freedom and permanent slavery, or the destruction of the human race. There is no job, no concert, no bar, no restaurant, no amount of money (that they will likely pay you in unbacked fiat dollars in the form of promissory notes) that can incentivize me. I don't know how far this goes or gets pushed (maybe years or decades, or maybe it all falls apart in the next few weeks), but you might have to get ready to take Patrick Henry's wager.
Wonderful response.

JamesGatz

Peating through the years has led me to never take the COVID vaccine or not to take any vaccine for that matter for the rest of my life,

The "arguments" that "support" taking the vaccine consist of argument-for-authority type and ad-hominem arguments:
"It works because I say so! You see that I'm wearing a white lab coat right? You can't question what I say, respect 'science'"
"Oh you're an anti-vaxxer/conspiracy theorist? You're stupid blah blah can't waste my time debating with you"

I never see these people open the floor to debate and only suppress or ban people questioning their argument rather than try to support it:
This is what concerns me and even if the government or my employment tried to "force" me to take it - I have solutions

I don't see how anyone with a healthy metabolism would ever consider taking this vaccine especially. Biggest reason is because of "work" - if you knew for a certainty something was dangerous and was in a position to cause serious harm short-term/long-term would you still take it because of your job? You would probably try and find a solution around it.

I refuse to bend a knee to something that is clearly evil/causes serious harm and the next time something like this happens (it will) the government/xyz power will take it a step further because they know they can. Compromising on these issues and bending the knee only gives authority more power

P

Peatness

People forget that these are yearly injections. Every year, think about that.

AdoTintor

Even the most ardent supporters of the vaxines will eventually become anti-vaxers: three years into this with the cumulative damage of 6 shots in the system, the prospect of another round will be too much. You will eventually give up that well-paid job to avoid further damage.

But making the decision to give up the well-paid job right now, prior to the 1st shot, and based on uncertain evidence for the above scenerio, is the biggest decision of our lives.