Covid vaccine advice

tankasnowgod

Yeah that’s helpful. You’re a good citizen. Cheers.

Look at my above message in this thread, regarding John Jay Singleton and Solari. I'm sure you don't need additional facts on the shots themselves at this point, but more tools or help on how you can navigate those requests/demands. I hope those help.

Lollipop2

I mean, what advice do you really need other than "Don't take it?" They are all poorly tested, deadly (already responsible for tens of thousands of deaths), and even the available data run by drug companies themselves suggest little help against Covid, with less than a 1.5% reduction in absolute risk, even taking their trial data at face value. Clearly, there is zero health reason to take it, and many solid reasons to avoid it.

If you are more concerned about being pressured to take it for something like work...... that's a different issue. I would suggest looking up John Jay Singleton, he has done some great work in this regard. A consult with him might even be wise, if it looks like the pressure gets heavy. Here's a suggestion he made-

There is also this form from the Solari report-

Bottom line..... the short term risks are already beyond horrific. The long term/generational risks are unknown, but certainly not worth the risk. They probably aren't good or benign, however.

And as far as being "pressured," this may indeed be the battle between freedom and permanent slavery, or the destruction of the human race. There is no job, no concert, no bar, no restaurant, no amount of money (that they will likely pay you in unbacked fiat dollars in the form of promissory notes) that can incentivize me. I don't know how far this goes or gets pushed (maybe years or decades, or maybe it all falls apart in the next few weeks), but you might have to get ready to take Patrick Henry's wager.
@Jsaute21 this might be helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals