Covid vaccine advice

rosiep

Hi everyone, I am in need of some advice in this. I do not want this vaccine. From any pharmaceutical company. I am looking for suggestions on this please. If you are for it in any way and can give me some insight ( because I have a ton of reasons I’m not for it) that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Lollipop2

To me it is strange that no one is discussing how taking the vax changes the immune system - weakens it and makes the person’s immune system dependent on gene therapy boosters for the entirety of life. What?!?! Why in the heck would anyone willingly do this?

Missenger

To me it is strange that no one is discussing how taking the vax changes the immune system - weakens it and makes the person’s immune system dependent on gene therapy boosters for the entirety of life. What?!?! Why in the heck would anyone willingly do this?
The problem is the people telling you to do it so they can profit off of your suffering.

P

Peatness

Every week we see someone new to the forum asking this question. Please read the numerous threads already addressing this very subject

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
R

rosiep

Every week we someone new to the forum asking this question. Please read the numerous threads already addressing this very subject
I’ve looked in the forum for this exact question and I haven’t really found it. That’s why I’m asking. A search hasn’t brought me to a thread that really answers it.

sweetpeat

Just to be clear, are you looking for reasons to take the vaccine? Or not take it? Your original question was unclear. At least to me.

OP
R

rosiep

I’m sorry. I’m looking for any reason someone can give me to take it. I am a teacher. I’m worried we are going to be mandated to take this if it becomes fda approved. I’m worried honestly as many of you are about it screwing my entire body up. I already know the bad things. I am not sure there is any good.. but if I have some evidence that many people here who are very in tune with there bodies have taken it and they are “ok” it will make me feel somewhat better about it. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for any replies

M

metabolizm

I’m sorry. I’m looking for any reason someone can give me to take it. I am a teacher. I’m worried we are going to be mandated to take this if it becomes fda approved. I’m worried honestly as many of you are about it screwing my entire body up. I already know the bad things. I am not sure there is any good.. but if I have some evidence that many people here who are very in tune with there bodies have taken it and they are “ok” it will make me feel somewhat better about it. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for any replies

You've come to the wrong forum, I'm afraid.

Happycat

If you want to hear reasons for taking it, you could speak with your doctor, I am sure they will tell you how good it is, that it will protect and save the world etc..

So far there are millions of people who have taken it and have had 0 adverse reactions. So far. No one knows what will happen long term.

P

Peatness

Some reasons to take the Covid injection.

As mentioned above your doctor will furnish you with the many reasons why the Covid injections are safe and effective. Here are some of the reasons. If you come to the conclusion that these arguments are based on sound science then go ahead and get inoculated

Ten reasons why you should get a COVID-19 vaccine

Ten reasons to take COVID-19 vaccine

Ten reasons why we got Covid-19 vaccines so quickly without 'cutting corners' | Adam Finn

Read in conjunction with works by David Martin, Dr Seneff, Reiner Fuellmich, Dr Ray Peat, to name a few, on ‘vaccines’ and the ‘Pandemic’

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

You know the answer.
Stand strong.
You are not alone Rosie. We stand with you.

Attachments

• BD7446D1-B405-4087-8AC3-469B277D1F86.png
    BD7446D1-B405-4087-8AC3-469B277D1F86.png
    170 KB · Views: 32

AdoTintor

I am currently trying to convince my gf not to take it. She has considerable job pressure and two kids to support. I am trying to figure out what my precise reasons are for not taking it, and it is not a simple as it first seems.

For example I think you can construct an argument for taking it based on the current level rates of damage, which are low. Its not low relative to other vaccines - its has a truly terrible profile - but the numbers would be something like this from this analysis of VAERS data https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe...d/adf864_a6420942982e4d8795949af93e44f57d.pdf,

VAERS deaths= 30 per million (pg 65)
VAERS cardiovascular, neurological, immunological events=120+80+250=450 per million. (pg 65)
Therefore the Total serious damage and death=500 per million (approx)
The under-reporting is severe and means that under-estimates true values by 10–100 (pg 66)
Conservative Real total=5000 per million

So you only have a 1/200 chance of being really messed up. Most people would be happy to roll a two-hundred sided dice in order to continue life as normal in their current job with no interruptions. If you are already health comprised you don't get the 200-sided dice though. Also I used conservative under-estimation factor of 10.

The real reason not to take is elsewhere and is to do with the medium term damage which is unknown but predicted given the animal results and the bioweapon inserts in the spike. These effects (PAH, CJD) could occur in high rates so its worth delaying and not taking the risk if you can. There are bad signs from blood tests:
Blood clots, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) etc
www.bitchute.com/video/pEoVteYjgmQb
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gSEUkG0AB8J5
PAH life expectancy 4-5 years:
twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1416449390227623946

Bioweapon inserts in Spike protein:
No other corona has this:
twitter.com/DRAFZALNIAZ2/status/1410970536495271937
HIV inserts Fleming:
twitter.com/i/status/1411090397019922435
Prion inserts and humanised mice die in 2 weeks from CJD = 18 months in human terms.
Mccullough interview:
www.bitchute.com/video/rKP61hruGxIt
If you ingest a bioweapon its just a question of how long.

OP
R

rosiep

You know the answer.
Stand strong.
You are not alone Rosie. We stand with you.
Yes I do. Thank you. I’m not consulting my doctor I know what that answer is. I consider this group better informed and educated

AdoTintor

Have people considered the fact that these are not one off injections? Every year there will be boosters with similar safety concerns.

Its strange to think that everyone, including all the normies, will eventually refuse the vaccine - every single one of them. When the cumulative damage builds up and becomes clear to them.

P

Peatness

Its strange to think that everyone, including all the normies, will eventually refuse the vaccine - every single one of them. When the cumulative damage builds up and becomes clear to them.
I doubt they will wake up before it is too late. The flu vaccine is being offered to children this year and clinical trial of an mRNA flu vaccine is ongoing. The layers of assault are numerous.

Bluebell

@AdoTintor Next logical questions you might be asked are:

So you only have a 1/200 chance of being really messed up. Most people would be happy to roll a two-hundred sided dice in order to continue life as normal in their current job with no interruptions. If you are already health comprised you don't get the 200-sided dice though.

1 - So if health compromised, how does the lower-than-200-sided vaccine dice compare with the COVID dice?

The real reason not to take is elsewhere and is to do with the medium term damage which is unknown but predicted given the animal results and the bioweapon inserts in the spike. These effects (PAH, CJD) could occur in high rates so its worth delaying and not taking the risk if you can.

2 - Then, what is the comparison between the possible medium-long term effects of the vaccine, vs. the possible medium-long term effects of COVID? Especially if health compromised.

AdoTintor

@AdoTintor Next logical questions you might be asked are:

1 - So if health compromised, how does the lower-than-200-sided vaccine dice compare with the COVID dice?

2 - Then, what is the comparison between the possible medium-long term effects of the vaccine, vs. the possible medium-long term effects of COVID? Especially if health compromised.

good point. If you don't take the vax dice-roll then you implicitly are rolling the covid dice.

My understanding is that the covid dice-roll is a lot less risky. We see that COVID deaths are on average 80-year olds with existing compliations. Whereas the Vax dice-roll takes out healthy people from all ages. This is probably due to dosage: billions of nano wrapped spike producers in the vax, whereas a natural infection is of the order of a 1000 spikes apparently. The covid spike is different from the vax spike in that it is less gain-of-functioned.

Also since it seems from the data that the vax doesnt work. So really you take both the Vax and the COVID dice-rolls together.

Also2 you can take the prophylactic dice role of HCQ/IVM if you prefer that to COVID.

Not sure how to figure out how the dice roles depend on existing compromised health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals