Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Regina

I can’t make this up. Doctor was explaining to my cousin nothing was working so far and she literally just woke up. When I heard the news I thought of your posts everyone !!!!! I don’t even know what to say right now.
:joyful:

tankasnowgod

You might be able to sue Pfizer, if you rescind your signature on the contract, and sue them for fraud. Most people entered into that contract with the belief that the shots were "Safe and 95% Effective!" But, it's pretty easy to show that they are very dangerous (simply using VAERS data), and ineffective (using their own trial data to show a mere 0.84% Absolute Risk Reduction).

You might be able to sue Pfizer, if you rescind your signature on the contract, and sue them for fraud. Most people entered into that contract with the belief that the shots were "Safe and 95% Effective!" But, it's pretty easy to show that they are very dangerous (simply using VAERS data), and ineffective (using their own trial data to show a mere 0.84% Absolute Risk Reduction).
How do you rescind a signature from a contract, especially one on such a large scale as this?

tankasnowgod

How do you rescind a signature from a contract, especially one on such a large scale as this?
You give notice. It's really not that large of a contract, seems to be only 1 page in general, it's simply a contract between you and whoever administered the shot. Just because hundreds of millions of others signed the same contract is irrelevant. They can fight the fraud or not, as even after fraud has been exposed, both parties can continue to honor the contract. It was only about one page-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiPdTMC9kg

15 USC 1693l states that any contract that contains a waiver of rights is void on it's face-

You give notice. It's really not that large of a contract, seems to be only 1 page in general, it's simply a contract between you and whoever administered the shot. Just because hundreds of millions of others signed the same contract is irrelevant. They can fight the fraud or not, as even after fraud has been exposed, both parties can continue to honor the contract. It was only about one page-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiPdTMC9kg

15 USC 1693l states that any contract that contains a waiver of rights is void on it's face-

Thanks Tank!

EDIT: give notice to who and where?

ThinPicking

I can’t make this up. Doctor was explaining to my cousin nothing was working so far and she literally just woke up. When I heard the news I thought of your posts everyone !!!!! I don’t even know what to say right now.
:D🙌

P

Peatness

May this news save children's lives!-
So his murder was not in vain.
It won’t change a thing – they will excuse it away.

Peatful

It won’t change a thing – they will excuse it away.

Correct.
But my cry is that it would.

So be it.

Inaut

obviously the vaccines are killing people but I suspect aerosols are also being deployed to kill people these days. We all know about chem trails but they may have evolved the weaponry in 2022...

Z

Zsazsa

sgb.png