Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Peatful

My best mate had a stroke yesterday. Only 42. Triple vaxxed but refuses to consider the vax is involved. Total and utter brainwashing.View attachment 36612
So sorry- at many different levels here.

Had this happen to me personally as well.

It’s quite a jolting gut punch; grief for the lost and disbelief at the stupidity (of the millions that he/she represents).

Plus, it profoundly changed our relationship.

Sefton10

Exactly this. I feel like we are living in entirely different realities now, and it's hard to see how they can be bridged.

Lollipop2

So sorry- at many different levels here.

Had this happen to me personally as well.

It’s quite a jolting gut punch; grief for the lost and disbelief at the stupidity (of the millions that he/she represents).

Represents well my thoughts @Sefton10 sending good thoughts to your friend. This is happening all around me as well. Have to stay above the grief or it becomes deep and endless.

David PS

Propaganda is needed for us to accept the new normal.
1652373149367.png

ilovethesea

We are too deep into this for baby steps. People are dying and they are planning on killing more. This is distressing to watch.
On the plus side I personally know two vaxx zealots who are currently pregnant despite receiving at least 2 doses so far. Both customers of fertility clinics... either those treatments helped overcome the poison or they got placebos.

P

Peatness

On the plus side I personally know two vaxx zealots who are currently pregnant despite receiving at least 2 doses so far. Both customers of fertility clinics... either those treatments helped overcome the poison or they got placebos.
Thank you, this is good to know.

"lipid nanoparticles were found outside the injection site, mainly the liver, adrenal glands, spleen and ovaries of test animals, eight to 48 hours after injection" - Pfizer study found key component of COVID vaccines stuck to organs: gov’t docs

View: https://twitter.com/diedsuddenly/status/1521258909507493888

View: https://twitter.com/LpassesS/status/1521269892481097728

The vaxx is doing what it’s supposed to do. The graphene hydrogel is supposed to stick to all the organs and go places that are hard to reach.