Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Z

Zsazsa

Omicron or Spike Syndrome?

P

Peatness

1642094240800.png

Z

Zsazsa

The experts are a little slow in keeping up with what's going on. Even children could put the vaccine two and two equasion together quicker with the mountains of evidence available to the everyone and anyone if they looked.
Maryanne Demasi is from the Low Carb community. The plandemic caused this community to split, but you know which side aligns with the MSM (not hers)...

I found it really puzzling that a community united against the statins would split about experimental vaccines...

Maryanne Demasi is from the Low Carb community. The plandemic caused this community to split, but you know which side aligns with the MSM (not hers)...

I found it really puzzling that a community united against the statins would split about experimental vaccines...
Well that is no surprise. The low carb group are a two part mix, dummies just wanting to lose weight at any cost, and intelligent people that believe in the science behind it. So you are gonna get the science group against the vaccines and the "shallow" one's anxious to flaunt their weight loss in the bars being for the vaccines.

This is so sad. The anguish the parents must feel, knowing the horrible mistake they made entering their child into a MEDICAL EXPERIMENT.

Z

Zsazsa

Well that is no surprise. The low carb group are a two part mix, dummies just wanting to lose weight at any cost, and intelligent people that believe in the science behind it. So you are gonna get the science group against the vaccines and the "shallow" one's anxious to flaunt their weight loss in the bars being for the vaccines.
That is precisely the puzzling part: it is not just black on white like you said!

Aad

Just wanting to post that my friend! He is one of the biggest talents in football today and the fastest player in the Bundesliga. Incredible. His career is done.

Z

Zsazsa

I am under the impression that black athletes are affected the most. Am I wrong?

David PS

I am under the impression that black athletes are affected the most. Am I wrong?

I had the same impression as well. I chalked it up to low vitamin D levels due to their darker skin. A conservative thing to do if you are black or Hispanic would be to get your vitamin D levels checked and supplement if necessary. There is no reason to wait for the results of a double blinded study.

Z

Zsazsa

Dr. Mikovits said something about this in some of her interviews in 2021
Thank you. I remember to have learned about increased risk for heart issues among black people in a House MD episode - like they are prescribed a different kind of statin :roll: I think the diabetes risk is also increased.
I had the same impression as well. I chalked it up to low vitamin D levels due to their darker skin. A conservative thing to do if you are black or Hispanic would be to get your vitamin D levels checked and supplement if necessary. There is no reason to wait for the results of a double blinded study.
All the above probably linked to vit D metabolism