Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

For Moderna, the initial shot is 0.5ml, and the booster is 0.25ml. So, you are talking about toxins in maybe 6-11.5 ml. Most of which is still water.

All it takes to disprove this is have one single human take 23 covid injections and survive.

Do you really think that no human can process less than 12 ml of toxins?

Again, I am not volunteering for this, but maybe someone like a Johnny Knoxville or a Steve O might.
Your evidence to disprove my statement was an inadequate comparison. You know that injecting toxins is different to taking it orally.

tankasnowgod

Your evidence to disprove my statement was an inadequate comparison.
Your lack of evidence clearly didn't support your own statement. So I don't know why you say this is an "inadequate comparison." You made a blanket statement with no proof. So far, I don't think any human has taken 23 covid shots, so really, we are both speculating. But, again, all it would take to prove your statement wrong is to have one human survive.

I mean, we know some people are dying or having serious health issues after 1 or 2 shots, so again, I don't think this is a good idea that anyone should engage in. But, processing less than 12 ml injected is probably easier than processing 466 gallons of gas taken orally. If Chen Dejun can process that much gasoline, I'm sure some human can process 12 ml of the demonvax.
You know that injecting toxins is different to taking it orally.
Yes, and this is irrelevant.

P

Peatness

Your lack of evidence clearly didn't support your own statement. So I don't know why you say this is an "inadequate comparison." You made a blanket statement with no proof. So far, I don't think any human has taken 23 covid shots, so really, we are both speculating. But, again, all it would take to prove your statement wrong is to have one human survive.

I mean, we know some people are dying or having serious health issues after 1 or 2 shots, so again, I don't think this is a good idea that anyone should engage in. But, processing less than 12 ml injected is probably easier than processing 466 gallons of gas taken orally. If Chen Dejun can process that much gasoline, I'm sure some human can process 12 ml of the demonvax.

Yes, and this is irrelevant.
Please take 23 covid injections and prove me wrong

tankasnowgod

Please take 23 covid injections and prove me wrong
Apparently, you can't read (or at least didn't bother to read what I wrote). I said I wasn't doing it. This is as silly as me suggesting you take 23 covid injections to prove yourself right.

Although, it still wouldn't be proof that NO ONE could survive it.

P

Peatness

Apparently, you can't read (or at least didn't bother to read what I wrote). I said I wasn't doing it. This is as silly as me suggesting you take 23 covid injections to prove yourself right.

Although, it still wouldn't be proof that NO ONE could survive it.
You just love to argue just for the sack of it. You didn’t have to butt in with your inappropriate comparison. You could have just read my comment and moved on.

K

Kayaker

You just love to argue just for the sack of it. You didn’t have to butt in with your inappropriate comparison. You could have just read my comment and moved on.
I concur. I doubt anyone injected them into themselves instead of in the trash. Imagine the shoulder pain!

tankasnowgod

And so could you.

All I did was point out that people can deal with huge amounts of toxins, often taken chronically. This has been proven again and again, from serious alcoholics, to cocaine and heroin addicts, to coal miners, to people who work with toxic chemicals, and so on. Often, these things can shorten people's lives, and sometimes cause acute death, but there are many instances where people who do copious amounts of these substances or chemicals live to be a normal age. Keith Richards is 77 years old, for example.

P

Peatness

And so could you.

All I did was point out that people can deal with huge amounts of toxins, often taken chronically. This has been proven again and again, from serious alcoholics, to cocaine and heroin addicts, to coal miners, to people who work with toxic chemicals, and so on. Often, these things can shorten people's lives, and sometimes cause acute death, but there are many instances where people who do copious amounts of these substances or chemicals live to be a normal age. Keith Richards is 77 years old, for example.
Synthetic mRNA with lipid nano particles being injected (plus secret ingredients) is something unique in human history. Animal studies are not favourable for survival on a few doses let alone 23. Based on adverse reaction data so far I think I'm done with arguing.

tankasnowgod

Animal studies are not favourable for survival on a few doses let alone 23.
The animal studies and initial human studies were done with much higher doses. Remember, they thought mRNA could be a "treatment" for many diseases. The problem with these higher doses (and chronic amounts of them) was that they either did nothing (if they weren't encased in lipids), and/or were incredibly toxic. There might even be some human studies where people have gotten 50, 100, 150 or more times the amount of mRNA and associated toxins comparable to what are in the so called "vaccines."

That's the whole reason they did the pivot to "vaccines" in the first place. To seriously reduce the amount used, so as to tamp down the toxic effects. Even so, the demonvax is still causing a lot of injuries and deaths at even the diluted doses given one or two times.

TheCalciumCad

Deleted....wonder if he took a handout

FE0BSK7WUAkZbtk

K

Kayaker

The animal studies and initial human studies were done with much higher doses. Remember, they thought mRNA could be a "treatment" for many diseases. The problem with these higher doses (and chronic amounts of them) was that they either did nothing (if they weren't encased in lipids), and/or were incredibly toxic. There might even be some human studies where people have gotten 50, 100, 150 or more times the amount of mRNA and associated toxins comparable to what are in the so called "vaccines."

That's the whole reason they did the pivot to "vaccines" in the first place. To seriously reduce the amount used, so as to tamp down the toxic effects. Even so, the demonvax is still causing a lot of injuries and deaths at even the diluted doses given one or two times.
What do you mean, there might be? What's this based on?

TheCalciumCad

Why do you think "he" deleted it? Maybe Twitter did? And why do you think he was bribed? It's just as (if not more) likely Twitter locked his account and forced him to delete it.
Its just funny to call others to speak out on the vaxx then cuck out and delete the tweet.

tankasnowgod

Its just funny to call others to speak out on the vaxx then cuck out and delete the tweet.
Again, why do you think he deleted the Tweet and not Twitter? You're acting like Twitter is this bastion of free speech without an agenda, which is very obviously NOT the case.

TheCalciumCad

Again, why do you think he deleted the Tweet and not Twitter? You're acting like Twitter is this bastion of free speech without an agenda, which is very obviously NOT the case.
Maybe twitter did but more likely he was told by his team to delete it.