Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

This was so interesting Jon...

"The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people who are wondering what is happening to them.

People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.

These effects and expressions usually occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.

For the respondents, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep malaise when they realise afterwards that they may have done something irreparable.

The act of vaccination being an irreversible act."

dfspcc20

If the 40% or so uptick from previous highs holds over all sports, yes, that would be dramatic. I was thinking previous years would only be like 1 or 2 on field deaths, so previous years were higher than I thought.

By comparison, the VAERS death reports are up 3000% from the previous high year of vaccination deaths.

@Pina it'd be interesting to see similar stats for heart-related issues suffered by players, not just deaths. I almost never heard of anyone making it to the professional level of athletics to wind up with career-ending heart issues or to collapse on the field and need to be AED'd until this year.

K

Kayaker

This was so interesting Jon...

"The investigator, who has studied management techniques and psychosociology in the past, is very uncomfortable with these people who are wondering what is happening to them.

People become pale, white, nervous, put a hand to their forehead or cross their arms and pinch their bottom lip. Some sweat from their hands as they are seen wiping them on their hips or thighs.

These effects and expressions usually occur in states of anxiety, extreme stress or really measurable tension.

For the respondents, these uncontrolled physical manifestations are indicative of a deep malaise when they realise afterwards that they may have done something irreparable.

The act of vaccination being an irreversible act."
We have all done irreversible acts with our health.

Sefton10

P

Peatness

@Pina it'd be interesting to see similar stats for heart-related issues suffered by players, not just deaths. I almost never heard of anyone making it to the professional level of athletics to wind up with career-ending heart issues or to collapse on the field and need to be AED'd until this year.
Good point

Andman

just read in a newspaper today that a man from slovenia accepted money from up to 23 persons to take the vaxx for them - unfortunately no name or further details ofc, but if true thats just crazy haha

ddjd

just read in a newspaper today that a man from slovenia accepted money from up to 23 persons to take the vaxx for them - unfortunately no name or further details ofc, but if true thats just crazy haha
oh my god. just imagine the shedding off that guy...

K

Kayaker

He's covered for the next decade. SUPER-VAXXED!

P

Peatness

No human can process the amount of toxins in 23 covid injections.

tankasnowgod

Really?

I don't think taking 23 Covid shots is a good idea. Or even 1. But people can and do survive "lethal" amounts of toxins all the time, especially if they are spread out.

P

Peatness

Really?

I don't think taking 23 Covid shots is a good idea. Or even 1. But people can and do survive "lethal" amounts of toxins all the time, especially if they are spread out.

tankasnowgod

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

For Moderna, the initial shot is 0.5ml, and the booster is 0.25ml. So, you are talking about toxins in maybe 6-11.5 ml. Most of which is still water.

All it takes to disprove this is have one single human take 23 covid injections and survive.

Do you really think that no human can process less than 12 ml of toxins?

Again, I am not volunteering for this, but maybe someone like a Johnny Knoxville or a Steve O might.

Last edited: