Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

V

valdz

When it comes to helping you and others my time is your time. ἁπλοῦς
My safari browser seems to work on my zuckphone w/o manually clearing them. Maybe it’s set to clear cookies after closing the browser.

From covid to clearing cookies. Lol. Thanks!

AdoTintor

while we are on this topic I was merrily using twitter on TOR only to find recently they changed things so I could not look into a thread without getting an immovable sign up page. I think TOR does not accept cookies. But I moved to Nitter and everything is Aok again.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Enemies weakening our military getting ready to attack our mainland. It's coming. But no worries. it's gonna be Handled Swiftly.

serling78

Got my 2nd dose back in April. Zero adverse reactions. Had more of a reaction from my flu shot yesterday. But even that was nothing. Just a barely noticeable sore arm for a short while.

74one

Got my 2nd dose back in April. Zero adverse reactions. Had more of a reaction from my flu shot yesterday. But even that was nothing. Just a barely noticeable sore arm for a short while.
Thank you for sharing your experience, can I ask you what brand vaccine did you take and what motivated you to take vaccine shots after reading all these horror stories about side effects and deaths as result of vaccinations?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I met a guy that is really messed up from the vax this week due to blood clots in his lungs. He was doing fine beforehand and now he’s on 6 liters of oxygen continuously. I went out to his home to test him for an oxygen conserving device and he couldn’t even walk 10 feet before his oxygen saturation dropped to 80%. It’s really sad.

Sefton10

9A2B8D57-CF25-4B5A-9BF3-69ED91714E27.jpeg

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Affidavit from Active Army duty LTC Aviation Surgeon and Whistleblower Theresa Long M.D.:

36. I personally observed the most physically fit female Soldier I have seen in over 20 years in the Army, go from Colligate level athlete training for Ranger School, to being physically debilitated with cardiac problems, newly diagnosed pituitary brain tumor, thyroid dysfunction within weeks of getting vaccinated. Several military physicians have shared with me their firsthand experience with a significant increase in the number of young Soldiers with migraines, menstrual irregularities, cancer, suspected myocarditis and reporting cardiac symptoms after vaccination. Numerous Soldiers and DOD civilians have told me of how they were sick, bed-ridden, debilitated, and unable to work for days to weeks after vaccination. I have also recently reviewed three flight crew members’ medical records, all of which presented with both significant and aggressive systemic health issues. Today I received word of one fatality and two ICU cases on Fort Hood; the deceased was an Army pilot who could have been flying at the time. All three pulmonary embolism events happened within 48 hours of their vaccination. I cannot attribute this result to anything other than the Covid 19 vaccines as the source of these events. Each person was in top physical condition before the inoculation and each suffered the event within 2 days post vaccination. Correlation by itself does not equal causation, however, significant causal patterns do exist that raise correlation into a probable cause; and the burden to prove otherwise falls on the authorities such as the CDC, FDA, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. I find the illnesses, injuries and fatalities observed to be the proximate and causal effect of the Covid 19 vaccinations.
Source