Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Peatful

Gosh, what a little trooper. I pray she continues to improve.
All of this covid nonsense has led to horrific acts of child abuse. With approval of many in the government and medical community. Insane!
Yes. Absolute child abuse.

Seven

No!

They were running late and I found out they just ‘nonchalantly ran by the office‘ - with my daughter in tow- to administer the 2nd death jab.

“Mom, when can I get mine? I can help make the world better again.” says my innocent 12 year old upon arriving home.

My husband had to pin me down to not attack the father. Honestly, I scared him.

Needless to say, we are not close adult friends- just our girls are friends- and she is a lovely wonderful friend to my daughter.

@Peatful , please give both girls hugs on behalf of me and others who expressed interest. Let them both know that people they don't know have heard their story and are sending positive thoughts and cheering for them. Your daughter's sentiment about "making the world better again" is so touching.

Peatful

@Peatful , please give both girls hugs on behalf of me and others who expressed interest. Let them both know that people they don't know have heard their story and are sending positive thoughts and cheering for them. Your daughter's sentiment about "making the world better again" is so touching.
They’ve lost so much haven’t they?

People are like: kids are resilient. They don’t know any differently. It’s all normal to them. Blah blah blah

But we were profoundly effected.
Which is the correct response.

Her statement just reflects how much she has lost and how much she longs for ‘how it was’; before masks and jabs and virtual school and lockdowns and no Halloween and no team sports and no sleepovers and friends parents who are scared etc.

Anyway- you’re a peach.
These girls would kill me if they knew I shared this on a public forum for the rest of the world to read!

But for me- what a safe and loving home we have here among each other.

Love to all.

ilovethesea

@Peatful your story makes my blood boil. I sincerely hope she makes a full recovery. This is all absolute child abuse and it’s getting worse every day.

I have close family members that sound exactly like these people and have all gotten the shots including their kids. What is it about those with higher level degrees in science that makes them think they “know it all” yet are so utterly naive about how the world really works? I knew there was nothing good about these shots as soon as they started talking about them spring 2020.

Seven

They’ve lost so much haven’t they?

People are like: kids are resilient. They don’t know any differently. It’s all normal to them. Blah blah blah

But we were profoundly effected.
Which is the correct response.

Her statement just reflects how much she has lost and how much she longs for ‘how it was’; before masks and jabs and virtual school and lockdowns and no Halloween and no team sports and no sleepovers and friends parents who are scared etc.

Anyway- you’re a peach.
These girls would kill me if they knew I shared this on a public forum for the rest of the world to read!

But for me- what a safe and loving home we have here among each other.

Love to all.

Very well said, @Peatful . You could tell the girls that it's all anonymous so there is nothing for them to be worried about.
P.S. I don't know if I'm a peach, but I do love their sweet taste! ? ?

Perry Staltic

I can’t watch the video as I am not on Twitter, it just won’t play. What did he say?

It's not a video. Just a screenshot of a video where the guy tells everyone to get vaccinated (caption below picture). You don't have to belong to twitter to watch videos there.

Lollipop2

It's not a video. Just a screenshot of a video where the guy tells everyone to get vaccinated (caption below picture). You don't have to belong to twitter to watch videos there.
Got it - lol. I kept hitting the play button. I know. I usually can watch. Twitter will let me read only a few tweets then tries to get me to sign up to read the rest.

Perry Staltic

For example, on someone’s tweet it will show a few replies than stops me. I will try and make it happen and take a screenshot.

If it's what I'm thinking, you have to click "View more replies" (or something similar). Twitter started doing that and it's really irritating.

Lollipop2

Again, I will try and screenshot it for you.
Here @Perry Staltic. First screenshot see the “show this thread”. The first tweet I clicked that thread and boom, second screenshot:

1BB9931A-3F63-4A2D-91DF-496DCA8E1F32.png

96A518E8-92B9-4042-A6CB-567897E1ABDF.png