Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

kgTz0WRW.jpeg
Powerful

Birdie

I have a "friend" who's son refuses to read anything other than msn. You're right he might look at this one. Is there a secret to copying the thing so I can send it?

akgrrrl

I have a "friend" who's son refuses to read anything other than msn. You're right he might look at this one. Is there a secret to copying the thing so I can send it?
I only know the share icon on the orig post, and 'splain it to him

B

Braveheart

Birdie

I only know the share icon on the orig post, and 'splain it to him
Well, ya can't send everything can you. I'm exhausted. Just listened to the new Kennedy talk and that pushed me over. But, that said, I found it hopeful!

V

valdz

The ER nurse I worked with one night w/ a 19 yo that had sev chest pain after receiving the 2nd dose refused to consider that it was due to the shot. :rolleyes: Some medical professionals don't want to admit that its due to the vaxx.

P

Peatness

The ER nurse I worked with one night w/ a 19 yo that had sev chest pain after receiving the 2nd dose refused to consider that it was due to the shot. :rolleyes: Some medical professionals don't want to admit that its due to the vaxx.
They've been trained to deny the connection. I was told this by a healthcare worker

Seven

If you're on a computer (as opposed to a phone) ...
1. put your mouse pointer over the image and right-click
2. select "save the image", noting the subdirectory where you save it to (you can rename the image first)
3. attach the image to your draft email

You can also sometimes right-click and copy the image, then paste it in your draft email. Leave a few blank lines in the email before pasting so you can add text.

Hope this is enough to help you.

Lollipop2

That’s nuts. Do they have half a brain left?

Badger

Prions are by definition infectious. Can you or anyone prove that the brain damage was caused by an infectious agent? No. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Injected toxins may have caused the brain damage, though, and probably did IMO.
Well, you might be right and have a more plausible theory.

In any case, Gaertner has set up a prion testing lab available for use by practitioners. This should move further along in solving the prion problem:

"The blood test prion lab is now available to receive blood samples. 12 testing slots are available.

If you are a practitioner suspecting your patient may have spike-related prion disease, please reach out to be considered to submit a sample."

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1433968726609596420?s=20

P

Peatness

Still...do they have half a brain left. How in the heck can they not question?
The same reason why that kid in the playground continues to be bullied. Not many other kids are willing to take the risk to stand up against the bullies. Some ever join in.

Perry Staltic

In any case, Gaertner has set up a prion testing lab available for use by practitioners. This should move further along in solving the prion problem:

The lab will be testing for a marker that is associated with what they call prion diseases. I don't remember what it's called. If they find what they're looking for it won't prove anything about etiology, ie, that prions caused the brain damage. That's simply an assumption he and others like him are wrongly making because they're working from a flawed paradigm. Prions are entirely hypothetical; there is no proof of their existence. The whole "science" of prions has been built on assumption and consensus.

V

valdz

That’s nuts. Do they have half a brain left?
Oh totally!. The cardiologist had no comment about the case after I followed up on it weeks later. I think in their mind they speculate that its due to the shot but doesn't want to say it or doesn't want to make that connection. Like what @Pina stated. Or else these drs will ruin the medical/pharm empire system.

AdoTintor

The lab will be testing for a marker that is associated with what they call prion diseases. I don't remember what it's called. If they find what they're looking for it won't prove anything about etiology, ie, that prions caused the brain damage. That's simply an assumption he and others like him are wrongly making because they're working from a flawed paradigm. Prions are entirely hypothetical; there is no proof of their existence. The whole "science" of prions has been built on assumption and consensus.

Is it true that although they have developed a test for prions they have never bothered to "test the test". They could just take 1000 healthy people and test for prions and follow them - and show that those positive are much more likely to develop CJD. Maybe its too rare though to do this and you would need way more people in the study.

P

Peatness

Looks like fake, some one was making a movie
I thought about that when I first saw it but I don't think it is. CCTV who knows. If you think its fake report it I don't mind the moderator removing it.