Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Rick K

For anyone to think that intra-muscular injections are wont to stay local is ludicrous. Weren't all your other vaccines intra-muscular? I keep saying this on various posts but EVERY cell in our body is attached to the vascular system so that EVERYTHING we put on our skin or inject below it becomes systemic. It is impossible to be otherwise. These pharma cabals knew this and that people believed their lies, especially doctors, is mind numbing to me. These injections cannot but cause harm and death and they knew it.

Rick K

From Spain,

More on graphene oxide, how it has been present in COVID-19 “vaccines”, PCR tests, masks, antigen tests, flu vaccines, how it causes all the adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines...

and treatments to combat el oxido de grafeno!

“Graphene oxide inside the body causes thrombogenicity, thrombi. Graphene oxide inside the body causes blood clotting. Graphene oxide inside the body causes post inflammatory syndrome or systemic or multi-organ inflammations. Graphene oxide inside the body when it is above the levels of glutathione —which is the body’s natural reserve of antioxidants—, causes alteration of the immune system, collapse of the immune system and cytokine storm. Inhaled graphene oxide spreads evenly throughout the alveolar tract and causes bilateral pneumonias. Inhaled graphene oxide causes inflammation of the mucous membranes and thus possible loss of taste and smell: anosmia.”

- Ricardo Delgado, Biostatistician, La Quinta Columna [translated from Spanish]

Those swabs they shove up your nose for the "test" are also coated with G.O.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rick K

All because he wanted informed consent be given prior to vaxxing children

akgrrrl

For anyone to think that intra-muscular injections are wont to stay local is ludicrous. Weren't all your other vaccines intra-muscular? I keep saying this on various posts but EVERY cell in our body is attached to the vascular system so that EVERYTHING we put on our skin or inject below it becomes systemic. It is impossible to be otherwise. These pharma cabals knew this and that people believed their lies, especially doctors, is mind numbing to me. These injections cannot but cause harm and death and they knew it.
I just want to add that Nemo was posting all these evidenciary connections before being assailed by unnecessary combative demands for proofs, and leaving the forum.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I just want to add that Nemo was posting all these evidenciary connections before being assailed by unnecessary combative demands for proofs, and leaving the forum.
I can’t imagine how you made it, @akgrrrl surviving and recovering from that fall all by yourself. You and @Nemo are inspirational to me for your determination to not let injuries (you) and cancer (Nemo) stop you.

Rick K

Yup

akgrrrl

I can’t imagine how you made it, @akgrrrl surviving and recovering from that fall all by yourself. You and @Nemo are inspirational to me for your determination to not let injuries (you) and cancer (Nemo) stop you.
Thankyou, and stay tuned. This is a first time mention, but round about october when Alaska lifestyle quiets down I will be posting pics of my own results of a new experiment. Kinda excited about that. Couldnt keep my mouth shut tee hee.

Lollipop2

I was installing a 4x4x3 metal/glass/wood garden window on the 2nd floor by meself. Pushed it into a prepared sill at the same moment my ladder sunk on one side. Both my arms under me, crushed between my falling weight and a 2x12 board on its side as a garden border. The window followed me and fell the 2 floors across my neck and back. When I got up my left wrist was totally crushed 2 fingers dangling, and forearm was mus. My right wrist broken as well and boy howdy glass and I was pretty beat up. Adrenaline got me to hospital 25 mins later. I have 8 inches of titanium rod for ulna, and they told me you will never hold more than a gal of milk and need multiple back surgeries, unknown future of spinal cord damage. Good news! I told team of 16 orthosurgeons go to hell for 13 years of yearly mris telling me surgerysurgerysurgery
Thats when I started learning about cellular regeneration with plant compounds...only needed both knees surgeried after that, but was in such good shape I convinced a doc to do them both at once and was mowing my lawn and 200 leg lifts each side 10 days post op. Started bodybuilding after that out of pure "you cant tell me what my limitations are". I am a sassy wench in case you havent noticed.
What an inspiring story @akgrrrl - you never cease to amaze me.

Lollipop2

Unbelievable. The level of suppression of truth telling is like nothing we have witnessed in our lifetime.

LucyL

P

Peatness

1626708556695.png

Lollipop2

It doesn't matter what he says. They can still find a "suicide note" and spread rumors about his impending bankruptcy. #Covicide
WoW...he only started speaking up like a month or month and a half ago and already he has to say this?!?!

Jib

@Richiebogie I really hope this isn't the case. But it seems it may be so.

@akgrrrl You're an inspiration. I keep in mind that 'mental illness' is also physical, it's simply invisible to modern science. I'm 31 and the past two years I became extremely depressed after feeling emasculated by this psychiatric medication, Rexulti, which 2 years after stopping still has made it impossible for me to have intercourse. It seems to have actually gotten worse over time.

I've gained a lot of wisdom through this experience. Not the least of which is coming to terms with sex, which has been a lifelong struggle. It doesn't torment me like it used to. And every day I am more and more grateful for the basics: my physical health, ability to do all kinds of things, and so much more.

Like my Lillipad squatting platform and my bidet! Seriously. For me those have been life changing. I saw you mentioned baby wipes earlier. My bidet and baby wipes are the only things I use. I've been using squatting platforms for over 10 years and couldn't talk my dad into trying it, despite him having very severe hemorrhoids and me having read things talking about how squatting regularly can cause them to go into remission and eventually disappear completely.

Anyway. For better or worse, barley grass juice powder has been amazing for me so far. And just another thing to enjoy. I really enjoy my food and drink every day, and slowly have been building up enough energy to work out again on a limited basis.

And am so thankful for that. I actually have a Gratitude journal, and while I only write in it sporadically, I am at over 170 pages. Sometimes it's almost too much to write in there, because I've had so many good experiences in my day it would take me forever to write them all down.

Hit the gym rings today and felt great. I only do very, very short workouts, to the point you can't even really call them that. Just a few 40 or 50 second isometric holds is close to all I can handle these days but it seems to be maintaining my strength for now.

@Rinse & rePeat Always appreciate you! So scary about your husband with the tetanus shot. I go upstairs and my parents have Fox news playing and they had a guy on there saying "We all have the information now. The vaccine saves lives. If you want to save yourself, if you want to save your family, if you want to save American lives, get the vaccine now." And he kept repeating it. My dad made a great dinner and I just had to go downstairs because the TV was pissing me off so much and just yesterday my dad was harping on me about getting the shot. As I said earlier, my parents and sister have all had both shots. And are considering the booster shots. So I don't understand why I would need to get it to protect them. The argument is that I can still get COVID and if I get it, it will stress my mom who has Afib even though she's vaccinated and it could potentially kill her because of the immune response or something.

I actually said I thought she might have gotten Afib from the vaccine as she was in the ER only a couple weeks after getting the second shot and has never had heart problems before in her entire life and is in her mid 60's. But my dad said that was impossible and there are no reports of a single person getting Afib from the vaccine so that is simply not possible.

I love my parents and have no ill will against my dad for wanting me to get the shot. However it is a daily stress. I simply don't want to get it. Hope you are OK over there and are coping with everything. Things are just so crazy now and I don't want to be anywhere near a TV or 99% of people these days.

Rick K

@Richiebogie I really hope this isn't the case. But it seems it may be so.

@akgrrrl You're an inspiration. I keep in mind that 'mental illness' is also physical, it's simply invisible to modern science. I'm 31 and the past two years I became extremely depressed after feeling emasculated by this psychiatric medication, Rexulti, which 2 years after stopping still has made it impossible for me to have intercourse. It seems to have actually gotten worse over time.

I've gained a lot of wisdom through this experience. Not the least of which is coming to terms with sex, which has been a lifelong struggle. It doesn't torment me like it used to. And every day I am more and more grateful for the basics: my physical health, ability to do all kinds of things, and so much more.

Like my Lillipad squatting platform and my bidet! Seriously. For me those have been life changing. I saw you mentioned baby wipes earlier. My bidet and baby wipes are the only things I use. I've been using squatting platforms for over 10 years and couldn't talk my dad into trying it, despite him having very severe hemorrhoids and me having read things talking about how squatting regularly can cause them to go into remission and eventually disappear completely.

Anyway. For better or worse, barley grass juice powder has been amazing for me so far. And just another thing to enjoy. I really enjoy my food and drink every day, and slowly have been building up enough energy to work out again on a limited basis.

And am so thankful for that. I actually have a Gratitude journal, and while I only write in it sporadically, I am at over 170 pages. Sometimes it's almost too much to write in there, because I've had so many good experiences in my day it would take me forever to write them all down.

Hit the gym rings today and felt great. I only do very, very short workouts, to the point you can't even really call them that. Just a few 40 or 50 second isometric holds is close to all I can handle these days but it seems to be maintaining my strength for now.

@Rinse & rePeat Always appreciate you! So scary about your husband with the tetanus shot. I go upstairs and my parents have Fox news playing and they had a guy on there saying "We all have the information now. The vaccine saves lives. If you want to save yourself, if you want to save your family, if you want to save American lives, get the vaccine now." And he kept repeating it. My dad made a great dinner and I just had to go downstairs because the TV was pissing me off so much and just yesterday my dad was harping on me about getting the shot. As I said earlier, my parents and sister have all had both shots. And are considering the booster shots. So I don't understand why I would need to get it to protect them. The argument is that I can still get COVID and if I get it, it will stress my mom who has Afib even though she's vaccinated and it could potentially kill her because of the immune response or something.

I actually said I thought she might have gotten Afib from the vaccine as she was in the ER only a couple weeks after getting the second shot and has never had heart problems before in her entire life and is in her mid 60's. But my dad said that was impossible and there are no reports of a single person getting Afib from the vaccine so that is simply not possible.

I love my parents and have no ill will against my dad for wanting me to get the shot. However it is a daily stress. I simply don't want to get it. Hope you are OK over there and are coping with everything. Things are just so crazy now and I don't want to be anywhere near a TV or 99% of people these days.
The smartest thing you can ever do is to turn off the TV, dump all social media accounts and stay away from ALL manipulators incl. your family. They are not trying to help you but instead are trying to control you out of the level of fear and ignorance they live in. I have done all that I am now suggesting. Most of my family took this poison and are angry that I won't. I have cut them off. Once you have all the negative influence silenced you will find your path. The silence will be deafening.
Vaccines of any sort simply don't work. If they did we wouldn't be reading, again, about another measles outbreak because of one unvaxxed family. How is there an outbreak if vaccines work? They are telling the same lie here but this one may very well cost you your life.

Rick K

74one

Here are post vax thermal images show micro blood clots all over the body as a little dark dots, that is were blood circulation slow down

Attachments

• Thermo Image.png
    Thermo Image.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Thermo Image leg.png
    Thermo Image leg.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 49

StrongMom

Here are post vax thermal images show micro blood clots all over the body as a little dark dots, that is were blood circulation slow down
Can’t the body clear the blood vessels off blood clot, at least in some tissues?