Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

They’re flashing on the BBC News ticker that 47% of recent Delta variant deaths were unvaccinated. Maths was never my strong point but that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for the vax...
I think your Maths skills are spot on, the issue is would the lowest common denominator be able to work out that means 53% 'vaccinated'. More deaths amongst the 'vaccinated' The British Brainwashing Corporation continues to disappoint.

AdoTintor

They’re flashing on the BBC News ticker that 47% of recent Delta variant deaths were unvaccinated. Maths was never my strong point but that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement for the vax...
Yes and I bet they used their old, strict definition of vaccinated i.e. two shots

nikotrope

From other articles I’ve read, they are separating those deaths in 3 groups: unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, and fully vaccinated (2 weeks after 2nd dose to be precise).

In the 53% it’s probably 2/3 partially vaccinated and 1/3 fully vaccinated. They are now admitting the UK strategy was bad because one dose doesn’t offer any protection. I wouldn’t want to be those vaxxed people who had side effects and now doctors said it was all for pretty much nothing…

LucyL

1624022562868.png

Philomath

Attachments

• 42CC8065-29AE-49B5-A4EB-3001B61E3247.png
    42CC8065-29AE-49B5-A4EB-3001B61E3247.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 14

Happycat

I think your Maths skills are spot on, the issue is would the lowest common denominator be able to work out that means 53% 'vaccinated'. More deaths amongst the 'vaccinated' The British Brainwashing Corporation continues to disappoint.
Their explanation will be that the vax is about 95% effective, so out of say 25mil people fully vaxxed, around 1.2mil people will have no protection, because no vax offers 100% protection. So they will say the people who were fully vaxxed that died were some of those 1.2mil.

Nemo

Nemo

Four British Airways pilots die from blood clots, shortly after getting the jab. And the press is quick to make excuses

The British Airways claim is false.

There are now FIVE dead British Airways pilots in the past week. All died of heart attacks or internal bleeding caused by loss of blood platelets.

Classic side effects of the vax.

Since 80-85% of British Airways pilots have been vaxxed, and since we know that flying increases risk of vax-caused blood clots and bleeding, you can bet your last dollar that British Airways is in crisis talks.

We already know from a recruiter in the gas and oil industry that they are recruiting replacements for 100% of their vaxxed employees over the next 1-3 years. You think British Airways doesn't know what's coming?

Don't be so naive, Philomath.

AdoTintor

One assumes the robots are ready and waiting to fly planes. Just need government to change the regulations

Lizb

The British Airways claim is false.

There are now FIVE dead British Airways pilots in the past week. All died of heart attacks or internal bleeding caused by loss of blood platelets.

Classic side effects of the vax.

Since 80-85% of British Airways pilots have been vaxxed, and since we know that flying increases risk of vax-caused blood clots and bleeding, you can bet your last dollar that British Airways is in crisis talks.

We already know from a recruiter in the gas and oil industry that they are recruiting replacements for 100% of their vaxxed employees over the next 1-3 years. You think British Airways doesn't know what's coming?

Don't be so naive, Philomath.
I heard two had committed suicide. That was wrong? If it was suicide then a casualty of lockdown and far more years of life lost than acceptable.

Nemo

China's largest infant formula company expects a decline in infants due to widespread sterility from mass vaxxing. CEO of the company is unloading his shares. This was originally in the NZ Herald but no paywall here:

They're pretending it will just be a six-month decline, but we're more than six months into vaxxing now, and the Chicago Tribune has reported FDA data show there's virtually no decline in spike proteins and antibodies in vaxxers month to month. That means there's no end in sight.

One of my husband's publishers, who is also my publisher, has a daughter in her late 20s who was planning to get pregnant now that the lockdowns are over. But no luck so far. She was one of the first in line for the vax.

Nemo

You're right. I had a conversation with an air traffic controller who said neither trains nor planes really needed pilots.

They can't even design a self-driving car that doesn't get into crashes and kill people. Do you remember that one that ran over a guy crossing the street about a year ago?

I think their bot dreams are premature.

But then, if 80% of the UK is vaxxed, they won't need that many pilots anyway.

Lizb

They can't even design a self-driving car that doesn't get into crashes and kill people. Do you remember that one that ran over a guy crossing the street about a year ago?

But then, if 80% of the UK is vaxxed, they won't need that many pilots anyway.
Ah yes I do remember that.

Happycat

I wonder what their recruitment ad will say: BA looking for unvaxxed experienced pilots ? ? Good luck to them finding any.

Nemo

On the Dilley Show podcast, they read an email from a botox clinic.

Botox doesn't work in the vaxxed.

AdoTintor

More generally if the bots are not totally ready to replace us then reducing the population substantially might be a big mistake. In the great fight between capitilists and workers it would rebalence power in favor of the remaining?

akgrrrl

More generally if the bots are not totally ready to replace us then reducing the population substantially might be a big mistake. In the great fight between capitilists and workers it would rebalence power in favor of the remaining?
Yeah? How many are you thinking? They have already etched in stone that maintainance at 500million are whats needed to serve their needs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals