Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Birdie

@Pina I checked because Francis is for a man. Frances is the woman's version. At least that's how it has been. :):

Vileplume

In our efforts to identify if and when we need to treat ourselves, it helps to be on the lookout for the most common symptoms. These ones seem the most common from what I saw posted on that website. Any common symptoms I'm missing?

-Headaches
-General body pain, soreness, achiness, especially in chest, shoulders, and/or arms
-Dizziness
-Swelling/Edema
-Muscle cramping
-Twitching
-Changes in menstrual cycles
-Join pain

Hirri

In our efforts to identify if and when we need to treat ourselves, it helps to be on the lookout for the most common symptoms. These ones seem the most common from what I saw posted on that website. Any common symptoms I'm missing?

-Headaches
-General body pain, soreness, achiness, especially in chest, shoulders, and/or arms
-Dizziness
-Swelling/Edema
-Muscle cramping
-Twitching
-Join pain

Fever, Insomnia

Rick K

Nemo

-Headaches
-Dizziness
-Swelling/Edema
-Muscle cramping
-Twitching
-Join pain

Brain fog and personality changes. (Widespread.)

Loss of facial recognition (more likely in the elderly).

Sudden onset Parkinson's-like symptoms and paralysis that moves up from feet and legs to head.

Tinnitus.

Nemo

Fleming expands on the Mad Cow breakout he and other scientists like McCairn expect from the vax-caused spike proteins:

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1403073679945314309

Just saw a Chicago Tribune article on blood collection from vaxxers. Apparently the antigen levels are staying very high, barely any drop-off at all month to month. (I'm waiting for hard data to post.) Their take was this meant you wouldn't need boosters for years, if ever.

That of course means the spike protein levels remain high, exactly what we all were hoping would not happen. It means the RNA is likely in people's DNA.

And antigens staying high means ADE. Full nightmare scenario is in play.

They're planning mass school vax campaigns for the return to school, with no parental permission. Hide your kids.

Murse121

Just an update I’d like to add: In addtion to reactions I detailed about my relatives, spoke to a cardiology nurse who I work with. Recently told me he had several patients with myocarditis after injection in their 20s and 30s. No prior medical history.

Birdie

Dr. danice hertz Feb 25, 2021

I myself have been seriously injured by the Pfizer Covid vaccine. 30 minutes after receiving it, I developed severe burning in my face, dizziness and a very high spike in blood pressure. For the past nine weeks, I have had severe paresthesias in my face, tongue, chest wall and limbs as well as dizziness, headaches, tremor and weakness. I am incapacitated and fear that I will not recover. I have been unable to find physicians in the community who know anything about this or how to treat me. I have reached out to the top people at the FDA, CDC and NIH. They admit that they are fully aware of these neurological reactions and are looking into them. Why are they not being publicized? It makes it very difficult for people like me to get medical care. I have been contacted by many people who have read comments I have made in various publications who have experienced similar reactions to the vaccines. It is time that these reactions be validated and studied so that people like me can be treated appropriately.

Dr. danice hertz Mar 8, 2021

Thank you. I am in my 11th week of illness from the vaccine now and have ongoing paresthesias. I had a consult with the neurology department at the NIH. They are seeing many people with similar reactions and believe it is similar to what the long haul Covid patients have. They believe the vaccine can cause a sensory polyneuropathy. The antibodies produced to the covid spike protein triggered by the vaccine cross- react with antigens on nerve cells and cause a neuropathy. They believe I will recover slowly and it may take months or a year. This is the first explanation I have had and validation that this is a known complication of the vaccines.

From the link provided above by LizB.

Birdie

I just went to Danice hertz's twitter account and can't find anything there.

Nemo

In the UK Yellow Card vaccine adverse effects system, a full 21% of adverse reactions were neurological as of May 26. The adverse reactions included paralysis, palsy, paresis, neuropathy, incontinence, Guillain-Barre, Miller Fisher, multiple sclerosis, encephalopathy, dementia, delirium, ataxia, spinal muscular atrophy, delirium, Parkinson's, seizures, "fits", epilepsy.

Most of the fatalities have come from central nervous system hemorrhages.

There were 4,771 reports of visual impairment including blindness, 130 reports of speech impairment, 4,108 reports of taste impairment, 354 reports of olfactory impairment, and 704 reports of hearing impairment from the vax (which should have been included as neurological symptoms but weren't).

72% of adverse reactions reported have been in women.

See p. 4:

Nemo

The antibodies produced to the covid spike protein triggered by the vaccine cross- react with antigens on nerve cells and cause a neuropathy. They believe I will recover slowly and it may take months or a year. This is the first explanation I have had and validation that this is a known complication of the vaccines.

She won't recover slowly. There is little to no decline month to month in the antigens triggered by the spike proteins caused by the vax. She will get hit with ADE when she's next exposed to Covid in the wild unless she kicks those spike proteins off her cells.