Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Karamela

What about using pancreatic enzymes to dissolve the nanolipid envelope and allow for the mRNA to be destroyed quickly? Any thoughts on that?

Birdie

My dad, stubborn as he is, has had an operation to “fix” his arrhythmia’s. Since one year he didn’t have them anymore , but the first shot of pfizer gave him arrhythmia again and he had to get a cardioversion. He had the arrhythmia about two weeks after the first shot, but I think it’s too much of a coincidence
My sister in law is in a similar situation. Just about nothing we can do when somebody staunchly believes the shot is good. Maybe you can get him to take one of the helpful meds, but we can't. Our SIL is planning on a heart valve replacement. Hopefully it will help her. And hopefully your dad's operation will help too. We'll have to wait and see.

Nemo, what do you know about cinchona bark a.k.a. quinine bark being used instead of hydroxychloroquine?

"Although all cinchona species are good sources of quinine, C. succirubra and C. ledgeriana are the species containing the highest amount of quinine alkaloids - which is why they are the species of choice for cultivation today."

"The main plant chemicals found in quinine bark include: aricine, caffeic acid, cinchofulvic acid, cincholic acid, cinchonain, cinchonidine, cinchonine, cinchophyllamine, cinchotannic acid, cinchotine, conquinamine, cuscamidine, cuscamine, cusconidine, cusconine, epicatechin, javanine, paricine, proanthocyanidins, quinacimine, quinamine, quinic acid, quinicine, quinine, quininidine, quinovic acid, quinovin, and sucirubine."

Maybe the interactions of those can stop the spike protein from binding to the ACE2 receptor as good or better than hydroxychloroquine?

And the interactions of the variety of chemicals is probably useful for vaccine-affected variants?

"Interestingly enough, natural quinine extracted from quinine bark and the use of natural bark tea and/or bark extracts are making a comeback in the management and treatment of malaria. Malaria strains have evolved which have developed a resistance to the synthesized quinine drugs. It was shown in early studies that an effective dose of natural quinine bark extract elicited the same antimalarial activity as an effective dose of the synthesized quinine drug. Scientists are now finding that these new strains of drug-resistant malaria can be treated effectively with natural quinine and/or quinine bark extracts. As evolving pathogens develop widespread resistance to our standard antibiotics, antivirals, and antimalarial drugs, it is of little wonder that the use of the natural medicine in quinine bark is being revisited, even by such giants as the World Health Organization."

Dosage

"The longstanding natural remedy for quinine bark usually calls for a cup of boiling water to be poured over approximately 1-2 g of ground or chopped natural bark and allowed to steep for ten minutes. A cupful of this infusion is drunk half an hour before meals to stimulate the appetite, or after meals to treat digestive disorders. The use of pure quinine at large dosages can be toxic. The reported therapeutic oral dose for quinine alkaloids in adults is between 167-333 mg three times per day. Reportedly, a single dose of 2-8 grams of pure quinine alkaloids taken orally may be fatal to an adult. Natural bark teas prepared in the traditional manner, however, have a long history of use without toxic effects. A cup of traditional quinine bark tea would provide approximately 100 mg of total alkaloids, including quinine (based upon an average of 5% total alkaloid content in the raw bark)."

More about dosage

"Dosage of Quinine capsules

According to MedilinePlus.gov:

Quinine comes as capsules in the form of Quinine sulfate.

Capsules are usually available in 324mg doses

For adults, 2 capsules can be taken, recommended with food, three times a day (every 8 hours) for 3 to 7 days.

Doing my own extrapolations here:

If Cinchona bark is about 5% quinine, then 1 gram of the bark (1000mg x .05 = 50) would yield about 50mg of Quinine.

So an approximate 300mg dose of Quinine could be obtained from a decoction of 6 grams of bark.

To me, that's already a lot of Quinine to take as a prophylactic (as a preventative measure) to passively inhibit the effectiveness of viruses and bacteria, while also reaping some of Quinine’s additional benefits such as improved digestion..."

Because of the effects of the interaction of the variety of chemicals in herbal medicines, I'm going to use cinchona bark tea instead of hydroxychloroquine, and there are some other "herbs" I think will be useful too.

Nigella sativa a.k.a. black cumin seed

"Thymoquinone (TQ), the main active ingredient of black seed oil, possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial, immunomodulatory and anticoagulant activities. TQ also increases the activity and number of cytokine suppressors, lymphocytes, natural killer cells, and macrophages, and it has demonstrated antiviral potential against a number of viruses, including murine cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis C virus, human immunodeficiency virus, and other coronaviruses. Recently, TQ has demonstrated notable antiviral activity against a SARSCoV-2 strain isolated from Egyptian patients and, interestingly, molecular docking studies have also shown that TQ could potentially inhibit COVID-19 development through binding to the receptor-binding domain on the spike and envelope proteins of SARS-CoV-2, which may hinder virus entry into the host cell and inhibit its ion channel and pore forming activity."

"Volatile oils and alkaloids are generally associated with biological activity, and the volatile oils of these seeds [nigella sativa] contain nigellone, thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone, dithymoquinone, thymol, carvacrol, α and β-pinene, d-limonene, d-citronellol, p-cymene, carvacrol, t-anethole, 4-terpineol and longifolene."

[The synergistic effects of these other quinones with thymoquinone might be useful. But thymoquinone has been researched the most.]

"Antiviral Activity

Several studies support the potential antiviral activity of TQ against various viral infections, which is mainly attributed to its multiple beneficial effects, such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory effects in addition to possible direct viral eradication.115,116 The antiviral effect of Nigella sativa oil, including its major active component TQ, was demonstrated in a murine cytomegalovirus (MCMV) model; this showed that Nigella sativa significantly reduced the liver and spleen viral loads, which coincided with enhanced IFN-γ production and increased CD4 (+) T cell response.44 TQ has also been shown to significantly inhibit Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) replication in EBV-infected B cells,117 while Nigella sativa has been shown to exhibit antiviral activity against the hepatitis C virus (HCV), as evidenced by reduced viral load and improved liver function in HCV patients who received Nigella sativa at 450 mg, three times a day for three successive months.51 This effect is also supported by observations of the selective inhibition of HCV virus replication by alpha-zam, a Nigella sativa seed formulation.118 Nigella sativa has also been suggested to be effective in controlling human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, with one study reporting that treatment of HIV patients with Nigella sativa for six months resulted in sustained sero-reversion with a significant reduction in viral load and CD4 count elevation.52

[Maybe useful related to the HIV sequences Montagnier talked about.]

Nigella sativa extract containing TQ has also, more specifically, been reported to decrease viral replication and loads in cells infected with some coronaviruses.119 Interestingly, one in vitro study demonstrated that TQ showed significant antiviral activity against a SARSCoV-2 strain isolated from Egyptian patients,120 possibly through blocking the entry of the virus into the cells.
121 Overall, the existing studies highlight the immense potential of TQ as an effective antiviral agent against COVID-19, a premise which is highly supported by the molecular docking studies examining TQ’s effects against various virus and host cell targets, which are discussed in more detail in the following section.

Molecular Docking Studies Related to Anti-COVID-19 Activity

Molecular docking is a promising in silico method that may be used to screen various compounds for their antiviral potential by testing the binding affinities of the compounds against different viral or host cell receptor proteins. The molecular targets of SARS-CoV-2 include various viral proteins involved in viral entry, such as spike proteins, and replication, such as viral proteases.122 In addition, host cell targets, such as angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor and cell surface heat shock protein (HSPA5), which are involved in viral entry, may also offer potential therapeutic targets.122 Molecular docking studies have already shown that TQ could potentially inhibit COVID-19 by binding to the receptor-binding domain on the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which would hinder virus entry into the host cell.123 Additionally, it may bind to the SARS-CoV-2 envelope protein and inhibit its ion channel and pore formation activity.124 Other studies have shown that TQ might display inhibitory action against the SARS CoV2 protease, which would halt viral replication.120,125–127

TQ has also demonstrated a good affinity against ACE2 receptors, which allows it to interfere with virus uptake into the host cell.121,127 Molecular dynamics simulations have shown that TQ can interfere with the attachment of SARS‐CoV‐2 to host cells by binding to a cell surface, HSPA5, which is recognized by the viral spike protein and upregulated upon viral infection.128,129 These in silico studies indicate a multi-targeted potential for TQ against COVID-19, and thus pave the way for further investigation of such anti-COVID-19 potential through in-vitro and in-vivo studies that may better support translation into clinical practice."

"Anticoagulation effect

...An earlier study found that coagulation factors VII, VIII, II, V, and X were significantly increased in COVID-19 patients.140 TQ, however, interferes with blood clotting by directly decreasing factor Xa activity in the blood coagulation pathway and by down-regulating TNFα, a cytokine that plays a critical role in the link between inflammatory and thrombosis pathways.47"

"Dual Benefit of Thymoquinone as Adjunctive Therapy

...TQ could also potentially counteract the toxic effects of various repurposed drugs,170,171 such as the cardiotoxicity risk associated with chloroquine and azithromycin161,172,173 and the potential liver and kidney toxicities associated with antivirals such as remdesivir and lopinavir.155,161,170..."

I think Pau d'Arco bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa) could be useful too -- it's usually good against viruses (flu, HIV, herpes, polio, others); it's been commonly used by natives of South America for flu-like illnesses -- but I didn't find much about it specifically for SARS-cov-2 or other coronaviruses.

"In this study, we docked ligands to the SARS-CoV-2 nonstructural protein (nsp) 9 RNA binding site (a promising drug target) to identify candidate antiviral agents. This methodology has been used to design and identify potential ligands for viruses including Chikungunya virus, dengue virus, and SARS-CoV. For emergency development of antiviral agents, studies have focused on identifying drug targets among essential proteins in virus replication, primarily targeting conserved structures and enzymes such as RNA-dependent-RNA-polymerase (RdRp), main 3-chymotrypsin-like cysteine protease (MPRO), or the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (Bharadwaj et al., 2020; Buonaguro et al., 2020; Rout et al., 2020). However, many other targets are predicted to impact viral activity (Gordon et al., 2020; Wu et al., 2020). Nsp9 is an essential enzyme in the replicase-transcriptase complex (RTC) required for coronavirus replication, that binds to genomic RNA, ensuring production of new RNA genomes, and protecting them from nucleases (Egloff et al., 2004, p. 9). Additionally, it is highly conserved among coronaviruses (Littler et al., 2020; Ponnusamy et al., 2008). Therefore, Nsp9 may represent a good target for direct-acting antivirals, given that inhibiting the RNA binding site of Nsp9 prevents it from binding to the nascent RNA from the nsp7-8 complex during SARS-CoV-2 replication.

Once released from the nsp7-8 complex, the nascent RNA does not form a stable secondary structure (Bartlam et al., 2005; Zhai et al., 2005), and can be degraded by nucleases if Nsp9 action is blocked

To assess the overall stability of each complex, [lapachol, a napthoquinone, is an active chemical in Pau d'Arco bark] (lapachol or a lapachol derivative bound in the SARS-CoV-2 Nsp9 RNA binding site) molecular dynamics analyses were performed to obtain RMSD profiles. Lapachol has previously been described as very stable in molecular dynamics assays against ZIKV nsp3 (Oguntade et al., 2017). However, in our analyses, lapachol did not yield the best docking score. Lapachol derivative VI presented one of the best docking scores, showing stable interaction behavior in RMSD and RMSF. In addition, molecular dynamics assessed hydrogen bond formation in each complex over the course of a 100 ns simulation. Hydrogen bonds are essential for stabilizing ligands within a binding pocket (Kostal, 2016), and are mediators of strong interactions (Maréchal, 2007). Lapachol derivative VI showed a tendency to stabilize existing hydrogen bonds, while the other compounds, especially compound IX, showed an increasing number of hydrogen bonds as the simulation progressed."

Last edited:

Bart1

My sister in law is in a similar situation. Just about nothing we can do when somebody staunchly believes the shot is good. Maybe you can get him to take one of the helpful meds, but we can't. Our SIL is planning on a heart valve replacement. Hopefully it will help her. And hopefully your dad's operation will help too. We'll have to wait and see.
Thanks Birdie, very frustrating yes. No i'm afraid that ship has sailed. I see it more around me, that most people hope in a magic cure from their doctors and don't want to take any responsibility for their health themselves. I hope everything will turn out good for your sister in law!

Mll777

Thanks Birdie, very frustrating yes. No i'm afraid that ship has sailed. I see it more around me, that most people hope in a magic cure from their doctors and don't want to take any responsibility for their health themselves. I hope everything will turn out good for your sister in law!

It is absolute madness..... I was talking with a person who knew a person with very bad corona bla bla, but he recovered, I was refering to people I know with strokes who will NEVER recover. And he responded me with a relative who got a stroke 1 hour after the shot.

The stroke after the shot, didn't impact him as bad as the guy he knew who recovered from corona.... Man it is so difficult to hold fait in humanity :P

Bart1

It is absolute madness..... I was talking with a person who knew a person with very bad corona bla bla, but he recovered, I was refering to people I know with strokes who will NEVER recover. And he responded me with a relative who got a stroke 1 hour after the shot.

The stroke after the shot, didn't impact him as bad as the guy he knew who recovered from corona.... Man it is so difficult to hold fait in humanity :P
It is pretty difficult to not get too cynical about all this.

Advocate2021

URGENT NEW LEGAL DEVELOPMENT

I and some other lawyers just launched IVERMECTIN – Preventing and curing Covid-19

Spread this to everyone you know. Rally with others and file the complaint per the instructions! Please post this information everywhere you can!!!!

Nemo

New study shows the spike protein alters gray matter volume in the frontal-temporal area of the brain.

Gray matter is vital for processing information in the brain and its abnormality may affect how well neurons function and communicate (think brain fog after vaccination).

Birdie

New study shows the spike protein alters gray matter volume in the frontal-temporal area of the brain.

Gray matter is vital for processing information in the brain and its abnormality may affect how well neurons function and communicate (think brain fog after vaccination).

Very interesting. But how do they know the gray matter is altered by Covid? It could be that the gray matter was already altered when they contracted Covid.

Sitaruîm

I guess I don't take my life too seriously, I care how I feel at the moment and I feel fine, and who knows what will happen. I felt it caused me way more stress to fight the vaccine than to just get over it. I want to travel freely, go to places and so on. Is that the reason to ban me from the forum? :D
I'll do just that without taking the vaccine. As of today, the restrictions of freedom are the same for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people, at least in most western countries.

Nemo

Very interesting. But how do they know the gray matter is altered by Covid? It could be that the gray matter was already altered when they contracted Covid.

They controlled for general cerebrovascular disorders by comparing scans of patients with cerebrovascular disorders with and without Covid. The patients were matched for age and gender. They used statistical measures to boost the signal from the relatively small sample size (120 patients total).

The patients in the Covid group of cerebrovascular patients had consistent lower gray matter volume in various parts of the brain from the non-Covid cerebrovascular patient group. Reduced gray matter in different particular areas of the brain had a correlation with specific symptoms like agitation.

We know Covid attacks your vascular system. So this shows that its even worse for the vascular system in your brain than other diseases attacking your brain's vascular system (like diseases that give you blockages that give you lots of mini strokes).

Rick K

Rick K

Her claims sound outlandish but I just watched Lee Merritt document at least half of them. It's likely 100% true.
He (not her).:kiss