Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Hirri

What fight? Just don't get it. If people ask if you did, just say it's not their concern or just lie that you did
The fight was inside of me, not with people. Too many inconveniences started emerge and I was never very much against it anyways, so I thought what the hell. As I said, I don't take life too seriously.

Birdie

Woman demands compensation for her $1 million in medical bills after the J&J vax caused clots that sent most of her organs into failure:

She has permanent life changing damage. She was not fully informed. Gosh, I wish she'd at least seen the Solari Family Financial Disclosure Form for Covid-19 Injections. I just ran into it.

Nemo

Virus immunologist Byram Brindle said today that we have our first confirmation of environmental transmission of the nanoparticles and mRNA via bodily fluids, specifically breast milk:

Suckling infants are coming down with the vax-caused bleeding disorders.

HumanLife

but they are talking:
They still say the risk outweigh the benefits, as if it is a must to take when there are safer alternatives which are dietary in nature.

somuch4food

LA

Heart reaction probed as possible vax link in teens...

An article on seven U.S. teen boys in several states, published online Friday in Pediatrics, is among the latest reports of heart inflammation discovered after COVID-19 vaccination, though a link to the vaccine has not been proven.

akgrrrl

Yesterday i went to pick up new glasses, after reading that 3 biggest Native Corps in Alaska mandated the vax by Aug 1 or all employees no complying lose their job. Of 3 vaxxed employees, one tested positive for covid and they closed their office, agreeing to pass me my glasses through a partially open door. I had to answer all the covid questions, wear a mask, and call when I was standing at the locked door.

Nemo

The vax nanoparticles and mRNA are in the brain within 15 minutes of injection.

We know from the study of the 13 young nurses who got the Moderna shot and whose blood was collected for 59 days that the RNA starts making spike protein almost immediately.

This is why I think you don't mess around. If you got the shot or your loved ones got the shot, you take ivermectin or HCQ or NAC to dislodge the spike proteins as soon as you can, even if you don't have symptoms. Or you get your loved ones to take it any way you can. You take two days of ivermectin paste, the little bit you would put on a child's toothbrush. Or two days of NAC. It kicks the spike protein off the ACE2 receptors so you're not walking around with brain inflammation.

Not to be scary, but one of the studies I found on Fleming's site (flemingmethod.com/documentation), in the Neurologic section, showed that you can be walking around with brain inflammation from the spike protein and have no idea. You're not getting blood clots in your brain so you're not worried. In the meantime, you can be forming Lewy bodies or who knows what.

If you have reason to believe that the vax RNA may have changed your DNA to keep producing spike proteins, or if you're in a work situation where you may be constantly exposed to vax shedding, I'd get on something like a monthly protocol to dislodge spike proteins.

People who live where malaria is endemic take HCQ every Sunday. People living with river blindness take ivermectin twice a year for 15 years, because that's how long the parasite lives.

If we get studies showing it almost never gets into your DNA or you stop making spike protein in a few months, you can stop.

View: https://twitter.com/canguilhem78/status/1400901928964481026

Thanks for all your good information in this thread, Nemo.

Any suggestions of how to figure out what else might remove the spike proteins from the ACE2 receptor? I don't know much about biochemistry pathway specifics, so I mean (sorry if you said this and I forgot) is there a mechanism that theoretically should be able to be affected by lots of other things than NAC, Ivermection, and HCQ, but there just haven't been studies proving that with the spike protein yet?

And with NAC, when eating lots of animal food proteins, with good proportions of all the amino acids, would supplementing NAC too do any better?

Nemo

Thanks for all your good information in this thread, Nemo.

Any suggestions of how to figure out what else might remove the spike proteins from the ACE2 receptor? I don't know much about biochemistry pathway specifics, so I mean (sorry if you said this and I forgot) is there a mechanism that theoretically should be able to be affected by lots of other things than NAC, Ivermection, and HCQ, but there just haven't been studies proving that with the spike protein yet?

And with NAC, when eating lots of animal food proteins, with good proportions of all the amino acids, would supplementing NAC too do any better?

Here's a discussion of NAC for Covid:

That is Lew Rockwell but it discusses actual studies.

The studies discussed there show NAC blocks the effects of the spike protein binding with ACE2, rather than the actual binding. I can't yet find the study that says it blocks the binding with ACE2. Just heard about it on a podcast.

If you're working with a doctor, there's other stuff. For example, Richard Fleming, MD tested a lot of different drugs in a randomized control trial study. Other aminoquinolines than HCQ worked well (83% of outpatients who received an aminoquinoline never had to be hospitalized).

He didn't test ivermectin.

For patients who weren't cured by an aminoquinoline, here were the top in-hospital treatments:

1. Tocilizumab & Interferon a-2b
2. Primaquine, Clindamycin, Tocilizumab & Interferon a-2b, and
3. Methylprednisolone.

Here is the study:

A drug called camostat mesylate will likely work:

Captopril (for high blood pressure) should work. Fosinopril should work.

Also, there's good reason to think progesterone will be protective. Haidut points to a Selye study in which Selye injected nanoparticles containing a toxin into test animals. All of the animals who didn't get progesterone died of the toxin. A good percentage of the animals that did get progesterone survived.

Obviously, this may not work for spike proteins already bound to ACE2.

And Lampofred pointed out that calcium seems protective. (The only tissue in the body in which no vax mRNA has been found is the kidneys.)

I'm sure more things will turn up but we don't have the studies yet.

Part of the problem with identifying good candidates is that scientists were focusing on stopping viral replication rather than just kicking the spike protein off the ACE2 receptor.

Fenbendazole (the dog wormer) seems to target another receptor the spike protein binds to.

Bart1

My dad, stubborn as he is, has had an operation to “fix” his arrhythmia’s. Since one year he didn’t have them anymore , but the first shot of pfizer gave him arrhythmia again and he had to get a cardioversion. He had the arrhythmia about two weeks after the first shot, but I think it’s too much of a coincidence