Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nemo

Did anyone add the 20,000 eye disorders, including hundreds of people blinded?

This is according to a WHO database.

"These would have followed injection primarily of AstraZeneca’s and Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines but included eight reports of eye disorders among the 228 reports concerning Moderna’s vaccine, of which only 100,000 first doses had been administered by April 21."

Favorite quote:

"One 26-year-old student in California received Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine on April 9 and reported experiencing 'typical' post-vaccine symptoms of nausea, muscle aches, chills, fatigue which 'dissipated.' On the fifth day following the shot, however, she went for a light walk in the morning and 'completely lost vision in both eyes.'"

The victim says: "I'm terrified because I know something is very wrong."

Nemo

This is indeed the most sublime adverse reaction report yet.

A girl is going for a light walk a few days after the vax and is suddenly struck blind, like St. Paul on the road to Damascus. Like most people suddenly struck blind while taking a light walk, she says that she believes something is really wrong.

LucyL

Wow, the Covidians (as some members here have called them) have whipped themselves into a truly religious frenzy!

They're even willing to suffer for their faith. Incredible! Thank Gates that they've been cleansed from their unrighteousness ?
It is truly astounding. They profess fealty to the practice of medicine, yet it is not like medicine has ever been practiced before.

Family member supposedly had Covid and recovered. then moronically got one of the killer vaccines. His heart stopped. He had to get a pacemaker. Had to get hospitalized. His doctors say this is all due to his having Covid in January.

LucyL

1620137696952.png

Lollipop2

Family member supposedly had Covid and recovered. then moronically got one of the killer vaccines. His heart stopped. He had to get a pacemaker. Had to get hospitalized. His doctors say this is all due to his having Covid in January.
This is horrible @ecstatichamster! Sending prayers to your family member. Crazy how the MD blames covid.

Giraffe

Pentagon Tracking 14 Cases of Heart Inflammation in Troops After COVID-19 Shots | Military.com

The Defense Department is tracking 14 cases of heart inflammation, or myocarditis, in military health patients who developed the condition after receiving either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.

The rare disorder, usually caused by a virus, has been linked to COVID-19. But following a number of reports from Israel of patients developing the inflammation in conjunction with receiving vaccines, the Israeli Health Ministry is exploring a possible link, Israel's Channel 12 reported Friday, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Of the 14 cases, one patient, who tested positive for COVID-19 three months ago, developed myocarditis after their first dose of vaccine. The remaining 13 patients developed myocarditis after their second vaccine doses. Eleven received the Moderna vaccine; three got Pfizer.

My daughter's friend who is 16 was vaccinated last week. She already had some health problems with asthma and allergies. A day after the shot she had severe cramping in one of her legs and could hardly move it. Then after that she started having pretty major allergic reactions to everything in her environment. She and her family cannot figure out why her health took a sudden turn for the worse recently but they are completely unwilling to consider that the vaccine may have triggered it.

And as a side note, now my daughter is no longer allowed to carpool with her friend because my daughter is not vaccinated.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Hermes

My daughter's friend who is 16 was vaccinated last week. She already had some health problems with asthma and allergies. A day after the shot she had severe cramping in one of her legs and could hardly move it. Then after that she started having pretty major allergic reactions to everything in her environment. She and her family cannot figure out why her health took a sudden turn for the worse recently but they are completely unwilling to consider that the vaccine may have triggered it.

And as a side note, now my daughter is no longer allowed to carpool with her friend because my daughter is not vaccinated.
Maybe it's the other way round: The not vaccinated need to be protected from the vaccinated. There's concern of potential shedding, e. g. gene material of the RNA-vaccine ending up in those who didn't receive the jab.

Nemo

95-year-old Brenda Whalen "went overnight from being totally able to take care of herself -- she did have a caregiver that dressed her in the morning and at night because she has bad arthritis, but mentally she was totally there -- to absolutely not being able to talk” after her Bat Plague shot.

Brenda had some complications after her first dose, including trouble breathing when walking, but doctors could not determine the problem. Things got progressively worse with the second and third doses. (The hospital treating her for her adverse reactions to the first and second doses gave her a third dose that decimated her.)

She's totally incapacitated,” Cynthia said. “She has no idea, not only that it's me … but that there's anybody there most times. She can't eat. She can't walk.”

“I don't think I'll ever have a conversation with her again,” said Cynthia.

Brenda will now have to be permanently separated from her husband of 70 years.

David PS

ugh sorry to hear this. How distressing.

saraleah

I was speaking to a family member yesterday whose cancer markers were great after latest round of chemo finished about 3 months ago. Got both shots , second recently. Developed a large blood clot (blamed on chemo), and now very shortly afterward cancer numbers are way up and needs Hospice. Very distressing and so sad for her. No one suspects the vaccine, but me and its too late now. Nobody could have talked her out of those vaccines.