Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Sefton10

The criminality is beyond obvious. What has happened to people that they don’t see this?
I don’t know, but it’s fascinating to me seeing it play out in real time.

Nemo

I am with you on that Nemo! I only put my white flag in for a moment to let the innocent people who did get the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, not knowing what to believe, and trusted the wrong side. They aready enough to deal with coming up soon. I am stunned that anyone could honestly think that this is all "fear mongering" and hinted at that on so my post this morning on the shedding hot mess. Last night freaked me out reading stuff on this thread.
Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

Nemo warrior on! You know what they say, "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get ran over if you just stand there".

Yes, Rinse, you are right on people who really didn't know.

I wish I had been fierce with my sisters.
ThinPickin it is an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, of course he is as I am too. It is one thing to argue over approved vaccines, but thinking it is ridiculous to warn people, who think this is like all the the others. This thread is about adverse reactions from the vaccine, not for those who want to minimize what is going on. Funny how pick and choosy most people are, with "Covid" is real!
It does. You seem to be encouraging people to avoid the vaccinated, that is ridiculous.

Yes, Rinse, you are right on people who really didn't know.
Sorry for clouding the issue last night Nemo, with my sappy plea for peace and understanding. It is a black or white issue now really, with the line in the sand getting ever deeper. I am sorry for that sinking feeling in your heart, i am sure you have for your sisters.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

ThinPickin it is an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, of course he is as I am too. It is one thing to argue over approved vaccines, but thinking it is ridiculous to warn people, who think this is like all the the others. This thread is about adverse reactions from the vaccine, not for those who want to minimize what is going on. Funny how pick and choosy most people are, with "Covid" is real, but

Sorry for clouding the issue last night Nemo, with my sappy plea for peace and understanding. It is a black or white issue now really, with the line in the sand getting ever deeper. I am sorry for that sinking feeling in your heart, i am sure you have for your sisters.
@Rinse & rePeat please. I've gone through a lot of personal pain these last few months in particular. Keeping tabs on yellow card/VAERS reports, these threads here and elsewhere, seeing people I love have hideous reactions to these things.

It's a painful time. Yet more narratives that foster division and fly in the face of experience is like a final insult.

See your friends. See your family. Love them.

@Rinse & rePeat please. I've gone through a lot of personal pain thes
@Rinse & rePeat please. I've gone through a lot of personal pain these last few months in particular. Keeping tabs on yellow card/VAERS reports, these threads here and elsewhere, seeing people I love have hideous reactions to these things.

It's a painful time. Yet more narratives that foster division and fly in the face of experience is like a final insult.

e last few months in particular. Keeping tabs on yellow card/VAERS reports, these threads here and elsewhere, seeing people I love have hideous reactions to these things.

I am sorry for coming across that way. I haven't read the thirty some pages of what everybody is saying, so maybe I will just keep my nose on my face from now on. I am sorry, cause I never meant to be insulting. As you know I am hearing what you are saying, hence the original apology I made, but now you say to Nemo , "You seem to be encouraging people to avoid the vaccinated, that is ridiculous", it made me question why you would say such a thing if you are seeing such devastation from the after effects of the supposed vaccine? That was very contradictory and confusing to me. I certainly shouted from the rooftops that this vaccine stuff is smelling pretty rotten until they said they didn't want to hear it anymore. I respect that we each get to make our own choices so yes I am loving on everyone who will let me in any safe way I can. Why wouldn't Nemo be warning of the perils awaiting others with this mad scientist experiment going terribly wrong, it certaily is the time and place for it?

ThinPicking

I am sorry for coming across that way. I haven't read the thirty some pages of what everybody is saying, so maybe I will just keep my nose on my face from now on. I am sorry, cause I never meant to be insulting. As you know I am hearing what you are saying, hence the original apology I made, but now you say to Nemo , "You seem to be encouraging people to avoid the vaccinated, that is ridiculous", it made me question why you would say such a thing if you are seeing such devastation from the after effects of the supposed vaccine? That was very contradictory and confusing to me. I certainly shouted from the rooftops that this vaccine stuff is smelling pretty rotten until they said they didn't want to hear it anymore. I respect that we each get to make our own choices so yes I am loving on everyone who will let me in any safe way I can. Why wouldn't Nemo be warning of the perils awaiting others with this mad scientist experiment going terribly wrong, it certaily is the time and place for it?
Kind. Appreciate it.

My position for clarity. Don't take a "vaccine". Don't write off or avoid others who've taken a "vaccine".

Kind. Appreciate it.

My position for clarity. Don't take a "vaccine". Don't write off or avoid others who've taken a "vaccine".
Maybe something is getting lost in translation or I need to read the whole transcript of your back and forth with Nemo, but it sounds like the three of us are basically on the same page. Granted i am not writing off my vaxxed loved ones, but I am certainly distancing myself physically to some degree to protect our health hence our livelihood, not to mention it is getting more and more uncomfortable seeing them with always the big elephant in the room as who's the idiot. This Covid thing is a forever game changer with the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine the nail in the coffin now. Like I have said many times in the last year to others, this has been an eye opener, with some realizations that the people thought I knew showing a different side, and not a good one either. Spending time with those people feels like Ibam walking on egg shells now.

ThinPicking

I am certainly distancing myself physically to some degree to protect our health hence our livelihood, not to mention it is getting more and more uncomfortable seeing them with always the big elephant in the room as who's the idiot.
^ @Rinse & rePeat, read your words here back a few times.

I mean this from the bottom of my slightly deranged but still perfectly functional heart, check yourself.

^ @Rinse & rePeat, read your words here back a few times.

I mean this from the bottom of my slightly deranged but still perfectly functional heart, check yourself.
I realized my error when you clarified in your last response, misreading "vaccinated for vaccination". I hope I have redeemed myself.

Last edited:
I realized my error when you clarified in your last response, misreading "vaccine for vaccinated". I hope I have redeemed myself.
...and I am not calling anyone an idiot as much as I am feeling like they are seeing me as one. You know I don't like name calling: )

Nemo

bzmazu, thank you very much for this link.

Nemo

Have we got Brandy McFadden in this thread yet?

Mother of three has been left paralyzed by her 2nd Pfizer dose:

Husband says: “She was screaming in pain. She is one that is pretty stoic. That’s what created the sense of urgency.”

After 10 days in the hospital she's home, able only to wiggle her toes.

Nemo

Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, who got her PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology at MD Anderson (Toxicology Support Services, LLC. - About Us) testified to the CDC on April 23 that there is a credible reason to believe that the Covid vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes.

She explains why you would expect this and says she has yet to see an immunological study that disproves this. She says it would literally take the vaccine manufacturers a single day to do these syncytin studies so why haven't they released studies that disprove this?

She talks about the lost pregnancies and other reproductive side effects documented so far and says, "We could potentially sterilize an entire generation."

I'll be reporting on what she said about immune escape from these "leaky vaccines" in the thread on transmissible viral vaccines:

Her full testimony:

Lollipop2

Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, who got her PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology at MD Anderson (Toxicology Support Services, LLC. - About Us) testified to the CDC on April 23 that there is a credible reason to believe that the Covid vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes.

She explains why you would expect this and says she has yet to see an immunological study that disproves this. She says it would literally take the vaccine manufacturers a single day to do these syncytin studies so why haven't they released studies that disprove this?

She talks about the lost pregnancies and other reproductive side effects documented so far and says, "We could potentially sterilize an entire generation."

I'll be reporting on what she said about immune escape from these "leaky vaccines" in the thread on transmissible viral vaccines:

Her full testimony:

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

LucyL

1620057023476.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals