Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

LucyL

Just heartbreaking. Stay strong people.
When they remove the EA and give full approval in September, it's going to be hell. I would estimate at least 50% of the holdouts will cave when their job is on teh line. And it will be. Even my large corporation that has had most employees working remotely since March 2020 is dangling September as the date when "return to work" policies will be defined.

V

valdz

When they remove the EA and give full approval in September, it's going to be hell. I would estimate at least 50% of the holdouts will cave when their job is on teh line. And it will be. Even my large corporation that has had most employees working remotely since March 2020 is dangling September as the date when "return to work" policies will be defined.
For sure. Some hospitals in my state are starting to mandate it to their employees. One hospital sent a letter stating, if you're not vaxxed by this Sept you will be fired.

So so sad, so young :/
Felt bad for the poor kid. Colleges here are requiring students to be vaxxed for the fall semester. This might be the dark winter that they're talking about. ?

akgrrrl

How can families possibly prepare for this even with the heads up? Where does the older single person go with no family? Wonder if all the federal employees who are doing less work for the same pay, in the comfort of home are being forced to take the jab?

LucyL

Just a maybe...

1627414913120.png

tankasnowgod

I don't know why you believe that. The FDA has given no sign that it intends to give full approval to anything in September, or even hold a meeting to discuss it. That is only based on rumors, I think mostly from an "Army Times" article, and possibly a speech by someone in the military.

Companies might be using September as an update when "return to work" policies will be defined, but I think that has more to do with budgets and quarters and such, not any "inside info." My company also had a September target...... back in 2020. Most companies are probably as in the dark to what the Pandemic Master Planners are up to as the general public are (including Dave Wakeling).

I'm not too sure the companies want the EUA removed. Why would they want to lose those sweet, liability free billions? The ONLY way they would continue to be protected from liability is if they were approved as vaccines starting in childhood. Then, they would have protection from the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. If they are given approval as vaccines but only for adults...... they will have liability. If they are approved as therapeutics...... they will have liability. This might become an issue when it comes time for true approval, because NONE of these shots fit the traditional definition of a vaccine. And other therapeutics have been used as preventatives, like HCQ, so the definition could become important (Alex Berenson was tweeting about this today).

And what, exactly, would these companies present for full approval? More interim data of their ongoing trials? Uncontrolled Real World Figures? If they go based on the rollout, would the FDA continue to ignore the VAERS reports? They share that system with the CDC, so at any meeting to discuss approval, that would have to come into play. I don't think they can play THAT dumb. "Oh, uh, we weren't even aware of this system and reports that we just happen to co-manage." Under EUA, they can always use the excuse of "Well, we tell people it's risky."

And they generally need SOMETHING to justify their rulings. Even with EUA, they used the very attractive "95% effective!" rate based on relative risk. They knew using the less than 2% effective, based on absolute risk, wouldn't look or sound very good.

I get the feeling the FDA doesn't want to get any more involved than they already are. There doesn't seem to be any number of VAERS reports that will get them to pull these injections. But, they weren't keen on the idea of approving a booster shot, either, and quashed Pfizer's hopes of that real quick.

Sinlinead

A scary thought.
"It is also important to note that the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Moderna entered into an agreement in 2019 to co-develop coronavirus vaccines; however, this was before the identification and spread of SARS-CoV-2.

The mRNA vaccine platform for COVID-19 relies on the production of the coronavirus spike protein to elicit an immune response. Moderna, CureVac, Pfizer and BioNTech have all disclosed that the mRNA used in their vaccine candidates encodes a stabilized version of the spike protein that was developed by the NIH."

LucyL

I don't know why you believe that. The FDA has given no sign that it intends to give full approval to anything in September, or even hold a meeting to discuss it. That is only based on rumors, I think mostly from an "Army Times" article, and possibly a speech by someone in the military.

Companies might be using September as an update when "return to work" policies will be defined, but I think that has more to do with budgets and quarters and such, not any "inside info." My company also had a September target...... back in 2020. Most companies are probably as in the dark to what the Pandemic Master Planners are up to as the general public are (including Dave Wakeling).

I'm not too sure the companies want the EUA removed. Why would they want to lose those sweet, liability free billions? The ONLY way they would continue to be protected from liability is if they were approved as vaccines starting in childhood. Then, they would have protection from the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. If they are given approval as vaccines but only for adults...... they will have liability. If they are approved as therapeutics...... they will have liability. This might become an issue when it comes time for true approval, because NONE of these shots fit the traditional definition of a vaccine. And other therapeutics have been used as preventatives, like HCQ, so the definition could become important (Alex Berenson was tweeting about this today).

And what, exactly, would these companies present for full approval? More interim data of their ongoing trials? Uncontrolled Real World Figures? If they go based on the rollout, would the FDA continue to ignore the VAERS reports? They share that system with the CDC, so at any meeting to discuss approval, that would have to come into play. I don't think they can play THAT dumb. "Oh, uh, we weren't even aware of this system and reports that we just happen to co-manage." Under EUA, they can always use the excuse of "Well, we tell people it's risky."

And they generally need SOMETHING to justify their rulings. Even with EUA, they used the very attractive "95% effective!" rate based on relative risk. They knew using the less than 2% effective, based on absolute risk, wouldn't look or sound very good.

I get the feeling the FDA doesn't want to get any more involved than they already are. There doesn't seem to be any number of VAERS reports that will get them to pull these injections. But, they weren't keen on the idea of approving a booster shot, either, and quashed Pfizer's hopes of that real quick.

I agree most companies, outside the board of directors/CEO inner circle are probably in the dark as to the "Master Plan", but is there any doubt that the boards of directors conspire? it only takes one, with "inside info" to say something and it goes down in all the major corporations.

Here's another article illustrating a September deadline for vaccinating employees.

dfspcc20

Probably not too far-fetched that she got it recently, based on her comments from this April 8 article:

“Once it's my time, I would love to be vaccinated, and I think it's good for athletes to become advocates for that,” Simone Biles, the face of the Tokyo Olympics, told reporters.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I agree most companies, outside the board of directors/CEO inner circle are probably in the dark as to the "Master Plan", but is there any doubt that the boards of directors conspire? it only takes one, with "inside info" to say something and it goes down in all the major corporations.
I'm sure there are some in some corporations at very high levels who may be part of that small, elite group. But I'm sure plenty don't have anyone. Regardless, even if they are, these people aren't involved in day to day operations.
Here's another article illustrating a September deadline for vaccinating employees.
Except it doesn't. Direct quote from the article-

It is unclear when the FDA will fully approve the COVID-19 vaccines, which have been given to over 162 million people in the U.S. and have proved highly effective at preventing serious illness from the virus.

I don't know how you got "September 2021" from the phrase "It is unclear." Some may try a mandate before any approval, but that's not news, as several companies tried this already, and there are a few ongoing court cases about this. Also, these articles are only talking about health care employees.

LucyL

I'm sure there are some in some corporations at very high levels who may be part of that small, elite group. But I'm sure plenty don't have anyone. Regardless, even if they are, these people aren't involved in day to day operations.

Except it doesn't. Direct quote from the article-

I don't know how you got "September 2021" from the phrase "It is unclear." Some may try a mandate before any approval, but that's not news, as several companies tried this already, and there are a few ongoing court cases about this. Also, these articles are only talking about health care employees.

Trinity Health, a Catholic system with 117,000 employees in 22 states, will require proof of vaccination by Sept. 21. Hospital groups in New Jersey have already set similar deadlines.

V

valdz

@LucyL - Yup, Trinity Health. There's a hospital owned by them around my area and their employees got the same letter.. We'll see how that will turn out by then.

Last edited by a moderator:

dfspcc20

@LucyL - Yup, Trinity Health. There's a hospital owned by them around my area and their employees got the same letter.. We'll see how that will turn out by then.

Isn't there already a nursing shortage as it is now? I'm a little confused at how they think potentially alienating a non-trivial percentage of their skilled workforce will go.

V

valdz

Isn't there already a nursing shortage as it is now? I'm a little confused at how they think potentially alienating a non-trivial percentage of their skilled workforce will go.
Yes there is, so this will be interesting to see. Their employees will either fight it or cave in and get the jab.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals