Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Rick K

:laughing:, you crack me up, Rick!
Thank you. Just trying to avoid the censor bots by not calling the censor networks by their real name.

Richiebogie

This is the playbook for what's happening right now. So important to read.
In the SPARS thought experiment, a treatment that makes you vomit comes first, then the vaccine comes in the 3rd year.

It seems like they didn’t expect Project Warp Speed to deliver vaccines in year 1!

I wonder if this has confused their stagecraft?

I am surprised how many people at the church I attend have taken the jabs. They know the bible well. They do in-depth 30 minute sermons from old and new testaments each week.

They know the verses that state they should put their faith in God not man. They know Jesus healed people through their faith in Him. They know that the devil is the prince of this world, that he is the father of lies, that he was a murderer from the beginning, and can give those who worship him power over the kingdoms of the world.

Yet by taking the experimental “vaccines” it seems they have put their faith in government, media, medicine and technology.

Their Christianity seems to be merely an appendix to their secular worldview.

“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.”

akgrrrl

In the SPARS thought experiment, a treatment that makes you vomit comes first, then the vaccine comes in the 3rd year.

It seems like they didn’t expect Project Warp Speed to deliver vaccines in year 1!

I am surprised how many people at the church I attend have taken the jabs. They know the bible well. They do in-depth 30 minute sermons from old and new testaments each week.

They know the verses that state they should put their faith in God not man. They know Jesus healed people through their faith in Him. They know that the devil is the prince of this world, that he is the father of lies, that he was a murderer from the beginning, and can give those who worship him power over the kingdoms of the world.

Yet by taking the experimental “vaccines” it seems they have put their faith in government, media, medicine and technology.

“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.”
Are you saying that no person in the congregation speaks up? No person points this out with verse as you have, yet you are sure they have connected "mark of the beast" etc with where we are now?

sweetpeat

I am surprised how many people at the church I attend have taken the jabs.
I've noticed something similar. Granted, a good many are elderly so I get that. But there are also 40-50s that have taken it. I think for some there is a blind trust in doctors and the medical establishment. Maybe a carry-over from an older generation?
But there are some who also believe that we are to submit to authorities. This was especially evident during the mask mandates. and lockdowns. There has also been a lot of "loving your neighbor"-type rhetoric being used to persuade people.

SOMO

Can’t the body clear the blood vessels off blood clot, at least in some tissues?

It probably can, but how many people do you know who have an impeccable diet and do some kind of exercise to maintain healthy blood flow?

I would imagine in a state like this, cardio exercise may be problematic.

SOMO

I've noticed something similar. Granted, a good many are elderly so I get that. But there are also 40-50s that have taken it. I think for some there is a blind trust in doctors and the medical establishment. Maybe a carry-over from an older generation?
But there are some who also believe that we are to submit to authorities. This was especially evident during the mask mandates. and lockdowns. There has also been a lot of "loving your neighbor"-type rhetoric being used to persuade people.

Many teens and 20 year olds have also taken it, especially those that are high consumers of TikTok/Instagram. Celebrities use those platform and spout their propaganda directly to the consumer while flashing expensive products and then children are convinced.

I hate chiming in on politics, Covid and such, but that is not fair to assess that because somebody takes a vaccine they are not being Christian or whatever faith you are. Not to the same degree, but it sounds a little like testing your faith by playing with snakes in church. True good people of faith, whatever that faith might be, just want to be peaceful and follow rules. The fact you and I, and others are more confident in going the extra mile to read about health and seek other outlets for our news makes for good leader, but no better than somebody getting the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine. Dont' judge or you will be judged is the motto that keeps me in check, I wonder where I heard that. With that being said a lot of people "play" church for various reasons, and because of that fact my pastor called out those people saying to his congregation, "Only 10% of this congregation will be making it through those "Pearly Gates", and they know who they are. The Bible is designed to make things very clear, so that even "less inteligent" people will know the side they are choosing. Your fellow "brother's and "sisters" may be hurting themselves getting the vaccine, but it has nothing to do with their relationship with God.

Absolutely. Very sorry you've had to go through all of this too. Respect is more important than being liked for sure. I've spent my entire life trapped in that mindset due to childhood abuse -- online I can speak my mind but in person I clam up and simply go along with what anyone says without challenging them. I used to think I was a coward but I realize this is an ingrained, conditioned response.

The first year of COVID was almost like a dream state. Now things are getting more ominous. Every single time I've gone upstairs, there's Fox news pushing people to get the vaccine. It's nearly constant. It's to the point I don't even want to go up there for anything. My dad still really wants me to get it and I go upstairs to make a cup of coffee and bam -- Fox news has someone on saying "If you care about your life, your family and friends' lives, American lives and America in general, get the vaccine. Just go get it now. We all know that it works. We all have the information. Just go do it."

And then Biden on there urging people to get the vaccine. As many people as possible. Do it, do it, do it.

I feel like I need to continue to look at anti-vaccination arguments and studies and statistics because the anti-anti-vaxx media is becoming overwhelming. I have a friend who claims he had COVID and over 6 months later is still nauseated by foods that he used to love, has severely compromised sense of smell, extreme brain fog and anxiety, etc.

However, I also have another friend who received both shots. Three weeks later he got COVID, and a bad case at that. And another friend of a friend that got vaccinated and shortly after got COVID.

And another friend of a friend who is a local doctor and claimed that he had tested a patient for COVID. They came back negative, and died the next day. He didn't check COVID as a cause of death and he was threatened to do it. He was told he had to check the box or he was going to have to go in for a review and potentially lose his job. So he just checked it off and let it be.

I also have a neighbor who tested positive for COVID. Funny thing is he didn't take the test. He signed his name to get in line to get tested, but the line ended up taking too long and he went home without actually taking the test. He gets a call an hour or two later from the clinic telling him that they got his results and he had tested positive for COVID.

It's all a mess. Really. What concerns me is it seems the vaccine pushers, whoever they are (at this point, who are "they"? The hive mind?) -- have thoroughly confused and conditioned so many people. That the pressure is so high. I know someone recently who just gave up and got the shot because they couldn't deal with knowing what to believe or what not to believe and having all this conflicting information, and the vaccine is definitely the 'path of least resistance.'

No one but people on the fringe will be worried that you got vaccinated. It's the "acceptable" thing to do, and an easy out from the rapidly increasing social pressure and guilting/shaming/etc. So many people will likely give up, say screw it, and get the shot just to get away from the social pressure and discomfort of it all.

Very concerning to imagine that that is the point of all this. To wear people down. It isn't overt authoritarianism. It's covert. Scare people and turn people against each other, and use the subtle mechanics of social dynamics to wear people down and get them to comply of their own free will. Free -- but battered and bruised and tired.

My mind has been blown at how constantly this BS is on TV. It's almost like every 5 minutes they're urging people to get the vaccine. George Orwell is rolling over in his grave.
Yeah i hear you Jib, about the internet pressure and negativity. That is why I have NEVER signed myself up for outlets like Facebook, Instagram and such. What happened to that wise advice about "choosing your friend wisely", and now strangers will do? I have young people in my home in their middle to late 30's, and my son son is confident, but his girlfriend is like you, worried and confused, by all the grief she is getting from her family too. Her firm stance and many tears are making her a stronger person by the day! I read George Orwell's "Animal Farm" to my boys growing up, and that precautionary tale is one of the may things that has made strong men out of them. People would be shicked at the similarities between what is going on now and that quick read. You know who your heros are Jib, in all your favorite movies, and you know they got more grief than anybody else. Unfortunately, in the past, a lot of boys have had their lives halted to go off to war, and had some hard times, but it made them men, and I admire them all. A lot of young people again are having to grow up fast right now. So you take a deep breath, trust in God, stand firm and you will not only be a person you like, but I have a feeling your family will see you in a more positive light in the near future. They will see you as a man and be proud like we all are on this forum. For many many years I have said "my friend are more family to me than own family". Don't be too upset that the people you got stuck with and love dearly don't see eye to eye with you, just keep loving them and make your own path.

Richiebogie

Ricardo Delgado Martin from la Quinta columna, the Spanish team who discovered the graphene oxide nanoparticles in “COVID” “vaccines”, examines a woman with a magnetic forehead...

This woman gets permanent magnets sticking to her forehead.

Is there glue?

What do the detectors find?

He explains that graphene oxide reacts with hydrogen and becomes magnetic.

Here is a short description of this:

He talks fast, so you may need to pause a lot to read the translation.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pMOXo0xBEPnp/

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Yeah i hear you Jib, about the internet pressure and negativity. That is why I have NEVER signed myself up for outlets like Facebook, Instagram and such. What happened to that wise advice about "choosing your friend wisely", and now strangers will do? I have young people in my home in their middle to late 30's, and my son son is confident, but his girlfriend is like you, worried and confused, by all the grief she is getting from her family too. Her firm stance and many tears are making her a stronger person by the day! I read George Orwell's "Animal Farm" to my boys growing up, and that precautionary tale is one of the may things that has made strong men out of them. People would be shicked at the similarities between what is going on now and that quick read. You know who your heros are Jib, in all your favorite movies, and you know they got more grief than anybody else. Unfortunately, in the past, a lot of boys have had their lives halted to go off to war, and had some hard times, but it made them men, and I admire them all. A lot of young people again are having to grow up fast right now. So you take a deep breath, trust in God, stand firm and you will not only be a person you like, but I have a feeling your family will see you in a more positive light in the near future. They will see you as a man and be proud like we all are on this forum. For many many years I have said "my friend are more family to me than own family". Don't be too upset that the people you got stuck with and love dearly don't see eye to eye with you, just keep loving them and make your own path.
Lovely.

V

valdz

Last Tuesday, a 19yo checked himself in the ER with CP, dyspnea, SOB. Received the 2nd Moderna shot on Sunday... abnl cardiac markers and moderately low heart function and cardiac cath thereafter. Just reporting reactions... I've been noticing these pts with their worsening symptoms post jab and it doesn't look good.

Last Tuesday, a 19yo checked himself in the ER with CP, dyspnea, SOB. Received the 2nd Moderna shot on Sunday... abnl cardiac markers and moderately low heart function and cardiac cath thereafter. Just reporting reactions... I've been noticing these pts with their worsening symptoms post jab and it doesn't look good.
So so sad, so young :/

Sefton10

I was playing golf with my Dad this week when he casually drops in one of his mates crashed into a parked car last week. Apparently he’d had a stroke at the wheel. That’s now 3 people he knows personally who have had strokes since being double vaxxed (all in their late 60s). When I ask whether he thinks that seems like a huge coincidence, he just laughs it off, it’s not even a possibility in his mind there’s a link.

ThinPicking

I hate chiming in on politics, Covid and such, but that is not fair to assess that because somebody takes a vaccine they are not being Christian or whatever faith you are. Not to the same degree, but it sounds a little like testing your faith by playing with snakes in church. True good people of faith, whatever that faith might be, just want to be peaceful and follow rules. The fact you and I, and others are more confident in going the extra mile to read about health and seek other outlets for our news makes for good leader, but no better than somebody getting the EXPERIMENTAL vaccine. Dont' judge or you will be judged is the motto that keeps me in check, I wonder where I heard that. With that being said a lot of people "play" church for various reasons, and because of that fact my pastor called out those people saying to his congregation, "Only 10% of this congregation will be making it through those "Pearly Gates", and they know who they are. The Bible is designed to make things very clear, so that even "less inteligent" people will know the side they are choosing. Your fellow "brother's and "sisters" may be hurting themselves getting the vaccine, but it has nothing to do with their relationship with God.
Very well said ma'am.

Rick K

I was playing golf with my Dad this week when he casually drops in one of his mates crashed into a parked car last week. Apparently he’d had a stroke at the wheel. That’s now 3 people he knows personally who have had strokes since being double vaxxed (all in their late 60s). When I ask whether he thinks that seems like a huge coincidence, he just laughs it off, it’s not even a possibility in his mind there’s a link.
This is happening so many times in the States that they're now called vaxxidents.

Rick K

LucyL

1627317149494.png

1627317195045.png