Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

I was installing a 4x4x3 metal/glass/wood garden window on the 2nd floor by meself. Pushed it into a prepared sill at the same moment my ladder sunk on one side. Both my arms under me, crushed between my falling weight and a 2x12 board on its side as a garden border. The window followed me and fell the 2 floors across my neck and back. When I got up my left wrist was totally crushed 2 fingers dangling, and forearm was mus. My right wrist broken as well and boy howdy glass and I was pretty beat up. Adrenaline got me to hospital 25 mins later. I have 8 inches of titanium rod for ulna, and they told me you will never hold more than a gal of milk and need multiple back surgeries, unknown future of spinal cord damage. Good news! I told team of 16 orthosurgeons go to hell for 13 years of yearly mris telling me surgerysurgerysurgery
Thats when I started learning about cellular regeneration with plant compounds...only needed both knees surgeried after that, but was in such good shape I convinced a doc to do them both at once and was mowing my lawn and 200 leg lifts each side 10 days post op. Started bodybuilding after that out of pure "you cant tell me what my limitations are". I am a sassy wench in case you havent noticed.

What a story! What an inspiration! What kinds of regeneration materials did you use? I am sure you have heard me mention my husband's back pain since a tetanus shot last year.

CrackLord

So with all of these random stories of side effects that affect people neurologically and such, what do the pro-covid people say about that? Do they just claim it's all fake news or what?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Birdie

"This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries | ZeroHedge

Regina

I was installing a 4x4x3 metal/glass/wood garden window on the 2nd floor by meself. Pushed it into a prepared sill at the same moment my ladder sunk on one side. Both my arms under me, crushed between my falling weight and a 2x12 board on its side as a garden border. The window followed me and fell the 2 floors across my neck and back. When I got up my left wrist was totally crushed 2 fingers dangling, and forearm was mus. My right wrist broken as well and boy howdy glass and I was pretty beat up. Adrenaline got me to hospital 25 mins later. I have 8 inches of titanium rod for ulna, and they told me you will never hold more than a gal of milk and need multiple back surgeries, unknown future of spinal cord damage. Good news! I told team of 16 orthosurgeons go to hell for 13 years of yearly mris telling me surgerysurgerysurgery
Thats when I started learning about cellular regeneration with plant compounds...only needed both knees surgeried after that, but was in such good shape I convinced a doc to do them both at once and was mowing my lawn and 200 leg lifts each side 10 days post op. Started bodybuilding after that out of pure "you cant tell me what my limitations are". I am a sassy wench in case you havent noticed.
Mercy! I'm so sorry this terrifying ordeal happened to you. And your road back is herculean. I'm so glad you naviigated your journey to here. You are a treasure!!
:clap:

Birdie

"This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries | ZeroHedge

Oh gosh, here's an "answer" from one MD:

This data shows that isolation really does work. With vaccination, a person becomes more confident and drops his isolation. I know we have done that. The vaccine protects people with normal immunity. However, people with impaired immunity not getting an adequate immune response from the vaccination and they are getting more disease and more serious disease, even after vaccination. That is why we will soon recommend a third vaccination for about the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines because immune compromised people do not responded adequately. to just two vaccinations.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Birdie

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Uploaded this here as an unlisted video. Recording I took from a phone conversation with her when she was 93 in 2014:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXvfBBRo94

Hard to process because I'm under more pressure from my dad to get the vaccine. I live with my parents, both them and my sister got both shots, and now that my mom has been diagnosed with Afib, my dad is saying "Think of it this way: stop thinking about yourself and do it to protect your mother." The guilt is being piled on more and more and with my dad's background in microbiology he's swallowed the traditional narrative hook, line and sinker -- that the medical establishment knows best and he trusts everything they say 100% and anyone that questions the 'science' is an idiot / irresponsible / etc.

I already have been feeling like trash after getting a tetanus shot several weeks ago and the constant stress of my dad bringing up the vaccine and telling me to get it is really wearing me out.

I did write a eulogy for her that I posted online, however, and shared with my family, which was much appreciated. That really helped get a lot off my chest and I only found this phone conversation the other night. I had forgotten about it or that I even had it on my computer somewhere.

Really appreciate all the support. Especially amidst these crazy times. The vaccine narrative is so strong it does affect me. Day in and day out getting shamed/guilted/pressured about it and it seems everyone on the face of the earth "knows" that the vaccine is the only solution to COVID and any and all people who refuse to get it are uneducated and selfish.

Very, very, very tiring. Especially for someone already struggling with chronic fatigue syndrome. Now all the talk of the "delta variant"...and more pushing to get the shot. Now people I know are seeking to get booster shots for their original shots because they want as much protection as possible against any and all variants. And they think everyone else should do the same.

This is abusive treatment/bullying in your home. It isn't abusive to protect yourself from this experimental jab that is hurting so many people. If your dad believes the vaxx works, then he should not worry about the ones who are "protected" by it already. If it protects them, there should be no problem if he were thinking sanely.

We who know what's going on have a responsibility to take care of ourselves so we can help others, especially later on when many more will be ill from this shot. It's a lot harder when you live with those who don't know the truth. They've been brainwashed into believing things that don't make sense. But, you may be the only one in your family, in year or so, who can help the others.

I'm feeling crummy too. Some of our friends who said they would not get the shot, did it to "return to a normal life." One friend regrets getting it and now sees what's going on. But he isn't nearby. Only one un-vaxxed friend is nearby and she doesn't talk about it or read a lot. So, no support nearby. I don't know if that's any help to you but I hope it's a little.

akgrrrl

This post is a great tool for sending to warn others!
After the headline story, are Boldtype descriptions and photos of real people and what happened to them.
Boss post charlie, using this today in hopes...

akgrrrl

Mercy! I'm so sorry this terrifying ordeal happened to you. And your road back is herculean. I'm so glad you naviigated your journey to here. You are a treasure!!
:clap:
Thankyou Regina. What a long strange trip its been for sure. This was the clifnotes version. There was more, much more as you can imagine. I used my experiences to become a model for recovery, and a teacher. In that, I dwell.

AdR

Well thats an even longer conversation, unsuitable for here.
Hi I am sorry to bother but would also like to hear about this if it's ok. Is there any place you would be willing to share some of the stuff you know?

Rick K

Crazy idea, but I wonder if Antiviral (HIV) drugs might block the vaccine. I suspect they would. The ARV's might the lesser of 2 evils. Other alternatives might be Vancyclovir/Acyclovir and Tamiflu (flu medication.)

akgrrrl

Some twisted levity on my part but how long do you suppose it took her to type this?
Horrific. Yet another example of what we see unfolding, but more amazing is her unwavering stance that the symptoms can be linked to some "cause" that can be resolved by all those tests and her doctors. Wow.
Yea Rick you're a TwistedSister but I see your thinking. Good addition to this thread.

Rick K

How sickening as @Inaut said. How horrific, frightening, criminal, inhumane to say on the very least!
This is a mass murder campaign and the blocked capillaries, strokes, prion damage were all known decades before when the spike protein was added to the coronavirus.
That's why it's there. Look at the correlation to the WEF wanting a 70% population reduction and western countries pushing to get 70% vaxxed to develop "herd stupidity". This is no coincidence or lack or foresight. This was plenty of foresight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals