Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Jam

E6cK6_gXMAIUZOe

akgrrrl

Appreciated. Grandma has passed. She definitely would not have wanted to take the shot and would not have wanted me to get it either. Almost made it to 101 years old, was healthy as a horse her whole life and we spent many, many hours talking about health and nutrition. She was born in 1920 and talked about how her and her sister were into health and fitness long before it was "cool."

And how the farmers back in the day laughed about the idea of exercise for the sake of it! And how stunned she was seeing a market for the first time. She grew up on a farm and could hardly conceive of the idea of buying a fruit or vegetable at a market that was already picked and washed.

Huge loss of a kindred spirit. I love my parents but me and my grandma connected on a completely different level and had the same views about so many things. To this day I've never met anyone like her or connected with anyone on that level and it's hard to imagine I ever will again. It hurts a lot and I'm going to miss her deeply.

Still avoiding the jab and standing my ground. As some of you already know, my life was already ruined by Rexulti, a powerful antipsychotic medication, a few years ago. My ability to have sex has been completely obliterated, and on top of that I am dealing with severe chronic fatigue, drastically reduced sex drive, reduced pleasure from orgasm, severely increased refractory period after orgasm, and more. It's impossible for me to even imagine being in a relationship again and what's more -- even wanting to be in one again.

It's hard to imagine things getting worse, but sure enough, they can. That's why I will not take any other medications from now on. That goes for this vaccine as well. I've already been medically gas lighted more than once. The sad thing about that "we want to be heard" video is that none of these corporations care at all. It's a true mess.

It's even possible to damage our health with "natural" supplements and foods. Let alone synthetically produced toxins and chemicals with unknown laundry lists of side effects, which may include death and any number of permanent conditions.

For the past two years I've contemplated how immeasurably my life has changed -- for the worse -- as a result of trusting "medicine." Keep in mind the book 1984 when someone reminds you of "Do no harm."

Same thing as the ministry of torture being called the "Ministry of Peace and Love." It is a sick joke.

We have to remember this is the same medical community that gas lit most of the world into believing that genital mutilation of infant boys is not genital mutilation, and is actually healthy and good.

Gaslighting is not incidental to "medicine," or a byproduct of it. Gaslighting is the most integral part of it. Hence the smear campaigns and public shaming of those who think critically enough to question being injected with a known toxin that has also been related to death and permanent disability of more people than provably died of COVID.

I've been cutting the medical "community" too much slack for far too long. But this too is a result of gaslighting and brainwashing. We are all supposed to be good little kids listening to mommy and daddy dearest, who know best. And not to question anything. Because good children are seen, not heard. Right? Right.
Oh honey I am so feeling it for you, tears on my cheeks now, the whole bit. Loss of your connection with an amazing human your gramma is all the worse because you are cognizant of your deeper connection with her. So, I am with member Hugh Johnson on this one---you are possessed of an amazing body and you can heal. Let the cumulative knowledge here be as salve on your mind, and our support of your grief as balm to your heart.
May she rest in peace as you rise to represent her essence here on earth.

Oh honey I am so feeling it for you, tears on my cheeks now, the whole bit. Loss of your connection with an amazing human your gramma is all the worse because you are cognizant of your deeper connection with her. So, I am with member Hugh Johnson on this one---you are possessed of an amazing body and you can heal. Let the cumulative knowledge here be as salve on your mind, and our support of your grief as balm to your heart.

Well said.

I really appreciate the empathy. Just got back from the funeral service today. The description of feeling the earth shift is definitely accurate. Good to know I'm not alone; again, I really appreciate it. Hope you are doing well where you are.

Even more controversy over the vaccine, as usual, even at the lunch after the service. The social conditioning is very apparent. I'm not as upset about it today though. I do love my parents a lot and I think it sucks that there are potential devastating effects of the vaccine -- I really, really hope that isn't the case for everyone. Knock on wood. I will not be getting it.

Still completely morbidly depressed about my life being taken away by these psych meds; but it keeps me motivated to not get this jab. Even after my tetanus shot a few weeks ago I have been feeling like crap. Was just getting into the groove of working out regularly and have been practically bedridden since. Virtually no energy. I was really trying to give the benefit of the doubt and think the tetanus shot couldn't have any negatives, but that's also what I said with Rexulti after quitting over two years ago and still having the effects, and they've gotten worse.

Mercury amalgams, wisdom tooth removal, circumcision, etc....need I say more?

The social conditioning is pretty nuts. It's just considered "the solution" by default. And it's played up that adverse reactions are "one out of a million."
How are you doing Jib, a few days now past your grandmas funeral?

Jib

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Uploaded this here as an unlisted video. Recording I took from a phone conversation with her when she was 93 in 2014:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXvfBBRo94

How are you doing Jib, a few days now past your grandmas funeral?

Hard to process because I'm under more pressure from my dad to get the vaccine. I live with my parents, both them and my sister got both shots, and now that my mom has been diagnosed with Afib, my dad is saying "Think of it this way: stop thinking about yourself and do it to protect your mother." The guilt is being piled on more and more and with my dad's background in microbiology he's swallowed the traditional narrative hook, line and sinker -- that the medical establishment knows best and he trusts everything they say 100% and anyone that questions the 'science' is an idiot / irresponsible / etc.

I already have been feeling like trash after getting a tetanus shot several weeks ago and the constant stress of my dad bringing up the vaccine and telling me to get it is really wearing me out.

I did write a eulogy for her that I posted online, however, and shared with my family, which was much appreciated. That really helped get a lot off my chest and I only found this phone conversation the other night. I had forgotten about it or that I even had it on my computer somewhere.

Really appreciate all the support. Especially amidst these crazy times. The vaccine narrative is so strong it does affect me. Day in and day out getting shamed/guilted/pressured about it and it seems everyone on the face of the earth "knows" that the vaccine is the only solution to COVID and any and all people who refuse to get it are uneducated and selfish.

Very, very, very tiring. Especially for someone already struggling with chronic fatigue syndrome. Now all the talk of the "delta variant"...and more pushing to get the shot. Now people I know are seeking to get booster shots for their original shots because they want as much protection as possible against any and all variants. And they think everyone else should do the same.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Uploaded this here as an unlisted video. Recording I took from a phone conversation with her when she was 93 in 2014:

Hard to process because I'm under more pressure from my dad to get the vaccine. I live with my parents, both them and my sister got both shots, and now that my mom has been diagnosed with Afib, my dad is saying "Think of it this way: stop thinking about yourself and do it to protect your mother." The guilt is being piled on more and more and with my dad's background in microbiology he's swallowed the traditional narrative hook, line and sinker -- that the medical establishment knows best and he trusts everything they say 100% and anyone that questions the 'science' is an idiot / irresponsible / etc.

I already have been feeling like trash after getting a tetanus shot several weeks ago and the constant stress of my dad bringing up the vaccine and telling me to get it is really wearing me out.

I did write a eulogy for her that I posted online, however, and shared with my family, which was much appreciated. That really helped get a lot off my chest and I only found this phone conversation the other night. I had forgotten about it or that I even had it on my computer somewhere.

Really appreciate all the support. Especially amidst these crazy times. The vaccine narrative is so strong it does affect me. Day in and day out getting shamed/guilted/pressured about it and it seems everyone on the face of the earth "knows" that the vaccine is the only solution to COVID and any and all people who refuse to get it are uneducated and selfish.

Very, very, very tiring. Especially for someone already struggling with chronic fatigue syndrome. Now all the talk of the "delta variant"...and more pushing to get the shot. Now people I know are seeking to get booster shots for their original shots because they want as much protection as possible against any and all variants. And they think everyone else should do the same.

Oh geeze that gave me tears, both hearing your sweet grandma's voice and your family pressures. I am so sorry you have to deal with all this, and your health, fatigue and now the tetanus aftermath ?

akgrrrl

Well, this narrative is exactly to wear you down. Dont do it. Be a survivor.
Her words on that tape were wonderful. Did you see how she was guiding you to reject helplessness? She knows what despair is. I really liked her observation of the ironworkers high up on the skyscraper, again, your gramma was pointing out that you have elements that may yet be undiscovered by yourself. Chronic fatigue is debilitating. I get it. I laid in bed with 4 crushed and collapsed vertebrae, and both arms casted fingertip to shoulder from reconstructive surgeries, alone all winter feeding a woodstove with my feet, no family at all. I totally get the no energy despair thing.However, if you should decide to consider your entire sitch as an opportunity, things could change.
You will not cave to the guilt trip that the jab is to save everyone else in the house, cuz you know better.
If I were in your shoes, this forum would be a refuge. Arm yourself wuth the thjnking that Dr. Peat shows us, how energy and thriving begin at the cellular level. Go inside your flesh and blood and bones, drill down with knowledge to the energetic principles within this community.
You are in just the right place.

Richiebogie

Hi @Jib. It sounds like your life would be sweeter if you could live with a likeminded person / people.

If money is a problem, maybe there is an old person somewhere who is also suspicious of these jabs and would appreciate your company / support...

If we are at the end of the age, then we should expect families to betray one another along ideological lines:

“Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents...”

Well, this narrative is exactly to wear you down. Dont do it. Be a survivor.
Her words on that tape were wonderful. Did you see how she was guiding you to reject helplessness? She knows what despair is. I really liked her observation of the ironworkers high up on the skyscraper, again, your gramma was pointing out that you have elements that may yet be undiscovered by yourself. Chronic fatigue is debilitating. I get it. I laid in bed with 4 crushed and collapsed vertebrae, and both arms casted fingertip to shoulder from reconstructive surgeries, alone all winter feeding a woodstove with my feet, no family at all. I totally get the no energy despair thing.However, if you should decide to consider your entire sitch as an opportunity, things could change.
You will not cave to the guilt trip that the jab is to save everyone else in the house, cuz you know better.
If I were in your shoes, this forum would be a refuge. Arm yourself wuth the thjnking that Dr. Peat shows us, how energy and thriving begin at the cellular level. Go inside your flesh and blood and bones, drill down with knowledge to the energetic principles within this community.
You are in just the right place.
Akgrrrl that is awful! How the heck did you cook for yourself?

akgrrrl

Akgrrrl that is awful! How the heck did you cook for yourself?
Hah. I opened cans, towel thru the handle on the fridge with my teeth. The bigger challenges were, um that monthly thing...and daily butt wipe care. But, thanks to wetwipes on the corner of the vanity...hahaha you opened up a can of worms, girl!

akgrrrl

Oh my gosh! I cannot imagine! By yourself for 4 months doing all of this! So awful! This was from surgery?
I was installing a 4x4x3 metal/glass/wood garden window on the 2nd floor by meself. Pushed it into a prepared sill at the same moment my ladder sunk on one side. Both my arms under me, crushed between my falling weight and a 2x12 board on its side as a garden border. The window followed me and fell the 2 floors across my neck and back. When I got up my left wrist was totally crushed 2 fingers dangling, and forearm was mus. My right wrist broken as well and boy howdy glass and I was pretty beat up. Adrenaline got me to hospital 25 mins later. I have 8 inches of titanium rod for ulna, and they told me you will never hold more than a gal of milk and need multiple back surgeries, unknown future of spinal cord damage. Good news! I told team of 16 orthosurgeons go to hell for 13 years of yearly mris telling me surgerysurgerysurgery
Thats when I started learning about cellular regeneration with plant compounds...only needed both knees surgeried after that, but was in such good shape I convinced a doc to do them both at once and was mowing my lawn and 200 leg lifts each side 10 days post op. Started bodybuilding after that out of pure "you cant tell me what my limitations are". I am a sassy wench in case you havent noticed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals