Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

The European Parliament recently voted in favour of the vaccine passport, which is expected to allow citizens who have been vaccinated with vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) - Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen - to travel freely within the European Union from 1 July. Those who received the Sputnik V or Sinopharm vaccine will need a negative PCR test or a medical certificate.

Get the negative PCR test.

TomS

Get the negative PCR test.
I use borax 5 days a week with vitamin B2 and magnesiumbicarbonat, so I do not need test.
Border is open without controll between Germany and Austria. I ride to Austrian side for swimming by bicycle as soon as I can.
I take and sell boron with vitamin B2, as I have read to boron depletes B2

Attachments

• bor-3mg-mit 25-mg-riboflavin-100-vegetar-kapseln--life-extension.jpg
    bor-3mg-mit 25-mg-riboflavin-100-vegetar-kapseln--life-extension.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0

Nemo

I use borax 5 days a week with vitamin B2 and magnesiumbicarbonat, so I do not need test.
Border is open without controll between Germany and Austria. I ride to Austrian side for swimming by bicycle as soon as I can.
I take and sell boron with vitamin B2, as I have read to boron depletes B2

I thought so, take care, Tom!

Lizb

There's a thing going on with the spike proteins "zombifying" (cornification) endothelial cells.

Lizb, the Covid vaxxes don't give "sterilizing immunity". That means they don't stop the virus from replicating in your body.

Instead, they give "neutralizing immunity", which means you have antibodies attacking the virus but not stopping it from replicating.

The vaxxes also "reprogram" (disable) chunks of your immune system so you don't have much working for you but the vax-caused antibodies.

If you get infected by the virus, some of the particles are likely to be variants immune to the vax, especially since we're still in the middle of the pandemic, with the virus mutating rapidly. This favors the replication of those virus variants that are immune to the vax-caused antibodies.

These virus variants not only replicate inside you, making you sick, but the vax-caused antibodies facilitate their entry into your cells, making you even sicker, especially since big chunks of your immune system have been knocked out by the vax.

Then you cough or shed the vax-immune virus in other ways and other people pick it up. If they are vaxxed, they are in the same boat as you, with part of their immune systems knocked out and their vax-caused antibodies enhancing the disease. Plus, the virus is immune to their vax-caused antibodies.

Essentially, using a vax that gives only neutralizing immunity in the middle of a pandemic turns vaxxed people into breeders of super viruses.

Non-vaxxers can catch the more virulent new virus too, but at least their natural immune systems will be fully functioning.

So that's where we are.

And it's basically impossible that the people who designed the vaxxes and are pushing them on us don't know this.
Thank you. I've understood all that.

Nemo

Wouldn't the risk be still relatively low when it's 200 out of over 4 millions?

No, the risk is not low. Just because the CDC is only admitting to 200 out of 4 million does not mean only 200 out of 4 million have it.

Walter Chestnut estimates over half of young vaxxed people now have myocarditis. This means future heart attacks, heart failure, fibrosis. This will be a lifelong problem for all of them. Authorities are lying when they say it eases in a few months.

Even if you look at VAERS yourself, you can see plenty of young people with myocarditis symptoms who aren't listed as having myocarditis.

18-year-old Simone Scott had heart failure as a result of vax-caused myocarditis. Then they gave her a heart transplant, and her vax-screwed body rejected that too. Last I checked, her grieving parents were still fighting to get her included in VAERS.

And you are showing the potential symptoms of vasculitis. In the situation you say you are in, you are almost certainly infected with sufficient spike proteins to give you terrible diseases.

I don't know what people continue to not get about what's happening. Authorities are not being honest about adverse reactions. They are hiding information. Even when information is apparent to everyone, they do not act to protect people. They are pushing poison on people.

Nemo

Those 4 Nottingham cases of Guillain-Barre right after shots were in people who got booster jabs in the shot trials. Specifically they got the Valneva or Nova booster shots.

Here's the booster info for Valneva:

View: https://twitter.com/Theo7819/status/1407554702133370880

Nemo

A nurse I follow just DMed me and said her hospital is now seeing a flood of vaxxers with kidney stones.

She's kicking it over to the scientists to see what's going on.

Nemo

Virologist Adam Gaertner continues to think the Delta variant and all its effects like vasculitis will only be a serious risk for the vaxxed (ADE).

He thinks the unvaxxed are pretty safe.

He's in the Walter Chestnut circle, so he knows about the ferritin levels.

Not resolved yet, but some hope for the unvaxxed.

ilhanxx

I had biontech, I feel more active, First day it give me some arm pain. it is gone. I don't believe conspiracy theories.

Nemo

I had biontech, I feel more active, First day it give me some arm pain. it is gone. I don't believe conspiracy theories.

Not posting conspiracy theories, Ilhan. Posting studies.

But you enjoy your final year or two until ADE gets you. Just don't fly! You're probably clotting up a storm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals