Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

sjatte

Guy who codes for nine airlines says the pilot shortage is not just due to blood clots and internal bleeding but also Mad Cow episodes:

View: https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1405548906025414659

Twitter censored the statement he's retweeting about British Airways pilots' growing numbers of vax side effects, which included odd neurological effects. The censored statement also said 85% of British Airways pilots have been vaxxed.

Clif High later clarifies that by "sponge brain" he means spongiform encephalopathy and dense brain fog that includes body parts "malfunctioning".

This is what is happening now in our skies.

"I got my vax so I could fly again. If you think they're just gonna let you waltz onto the plane without a vax passport, you're crazy."

You can have it, hon.

If this is true why don't we have reports of that in other groups? When did pilots start getting vaccinated anyway? I guess early this year

dfspcc20

If this is true why don't we have reports of that in other groups? When did pilots start getting vaccinated anyway? I guess early this year

Curious too why pilots seem to be getting hit so hard, vs the other healthcare and "essential" workers who got it earlier.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Curious too why pilots seem to be getting hit so hard, vs the other healthcare and "essential" workers who got it earlier.
Seems like a plan to shut down the airline industry.

Nemo

We're getting reports directly from people who work at individual airlines.

Airlines don't seem eager to advertise that so many of their pilots are getting so sick.

Nemo

What makes you think healthcare and "essential" workers aren't getting hit hard? I posted today that a long thread by healthcare workers talking about their serious adverse reactions to the vax had been taken down by twitter.

But scientist Walter Chestnut also believes the pilots' reactions have something to do with iron metabolism while flying.

dfspcc20

What makes you think healthcare and "essential" workers aren't getting hit hard? I posted today that a long thread by healthcare workers talking about their serious adverse reactions to the vax had been taken down by twitter.

But scientist Walter Chestnut also believes the pilots' reactions have something to do with iron metabolism while flying.

Honestly this thread (and the whole situation) has been difficult to keep up with.

I have many family and friends in healthcare, most of whom were happily posting photos of themselves getting the shot back in Dec & Jan. I haven't heard any bad news about any of them, fortunately. But they could be like my mom with the thrombosed hemorrhoid I mentioned here recently (which I've since learned the clot was the size of a grape!)- they could be experiencing things they're not comfortable sharing with the world.

I know a handful of pilots (commercial and private) too. Now I get to worry about them too...

Nemo

Honestly this thread (and the whole situation) has been difficult to keep up with.

I have many family and friends in healthcare, most of whom were happily posting photos of themselves getting the shot back in Dec & Jan. I haven't heard any bad news about any of them, fortunately. But they could be like my mom with the thrombosed hemorrhoid I mentioned here recently (which I've since learned the clot was the size of a grape!)- they could be experiencing things they're not comfortable sharing with the world.

I know a handful of pilots (commercial and private) too. Now I get to worry about them too...

Most of them still likely have no idea what's happening inside them.

A UK hospital study showed 50% of the vaxxed are forming these blood clots without knowing it. They don't find out until they start hemorrhaging from lack of platelets or until there are 100 blood clots in their lungs or they get a pulmonary embolism or cerebral venous thrombosis.

They just notice they're getting headaches or think they have sciatica pain.

And maybe they notice some brain fog, but obviously they can't see the amyloid plaques starting to form.

And most won't run into ADE until next flu season.

Lollipop2

People are going to need shots for 30 variants in six months, and by the time they get the shots, there will be 60 new variants.
Dr. McCollough in the video Birdie posted says the worst bioterroism will come with the boosters. It will be a slaughterhouse. We need to convince the vaxxed to NOT get the boosters.

TomS

The European Parliament recently voted in favour of the vaccine passport, which is expected to allow citizens who have been vaccinated with vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) - Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen - to travel freely within the European Union from 1 July. Those who received the Sputnik V or Sinopharm vaccine will need a negative PCR test or a medical certificate.

Zigzag

Two of my office colleagues landed at home about two weeks after getting the 2nd dose of pfizer vax. It might be a coincidence or their children brought "something" from the school but their symptoms were: sinus issues, heavy headaches, super sore throat, eyes pain and nose bleeding.

Hugh Johnson

Chairman Leng Youbin, told a forum that sales will drop sharply in the coming one and two years since many women can not bear children within six months of coronavirus vaccination, mainland media reported.

Seems bad. I hope it is just bs.

Attachments

• Pfizer-report-Japan-p7.jpg
    Pfizer-report-Japan-p7.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 17
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals