Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

AllThingsPeat

I've been unable to find published studies (probably because they're not published yet, because Fleming would link to them) but Fleming talks about them and the scientist, a friend of his, who is doing the macaque study. It's in his Masterclass video at flemingmethod.com.

It's on his home page, 2nd video from the top. I will get you the time in the video which is 2 1/2 hours long.

Update: Fleming introduces these studies for the first time in the video starting at 1:05:10. At 1:05:22 he mentions that mice exposed to the spike protein develop amyloid deposits and Lewy bodies in their brains. At 1:05:56 he first mentions the macaque studies where they developed Lewy bodies in response to the spike proteins.

I'm still listening for where he goes into these studies in more depth and names the scientist who led the macaque study.

He mentions the macaque study coming out "about a week, week and a half ago." He's speaking on March 3, so obviously this would be late Feb. 2021.

Update 2: At 1:06:34 he talks about Kevin W. McCarron (maybe Kevin McCairn, who's in Kyoto) who's in Japan, originally from the UK, "probably the world's leading expert on rhesus macaques and these brain disorders". Fleming says he's been interacting quite a bit with McCairn who believes the antisocial behavior we saw in 2020 (the months of riots) may have been due to early neurological symptoms from Covid-19.

An early symptom in animals of interference in the limbic system is antisocial behavior, and the limbic system is one of the targets of the spike protein's prion-like domain.

Update 3: Okay, more details on the humanized mice studies start at 1:07:25. They developed Mad Cow in response to the prion-like domain on the spike protein, with 95% of them dead in two weeks (which he says is the equivalent of 1.5 years in humans.) He returns to the macaques right after the humanized mice. There is definitely a paper we ought to be able to find, though I still don't see a link on Fleming's site.

He then goes into a Moderna paper published about three years ago that showed the same lipid nanoparticles as those used in the vax do not stay at the injection site but get into the brain. Of course, that has been confirmed with very recent studies and data from the EMA.

That's all I remember him saying about these studies.

The first half of the video is also well worth watching for the details he provides on the development of the bioweapon. He includes little video clips of Peter Daszak talking about how he increased the pathogenicity of the virus, shows the Department of Defense funding, and more.
Fleming has all of the studies he talks about in the SARS-CoV-2 Masterclass on his website:

They're in preprint.

Nemo

Can you share links to this information? Thank you.

Here's the humanized mice where only 2 of 37 animals survived to day 14:

More humanized mice, Neuroinvasion and Encephalitis following Intranasal Innoculation:

The Lewy body formation in macaques:

More studies here (h/t @AllThingsPeat):

One of the studies shows that it's infection of the brain that kills.

Last edited:

LucyL

A whole study on adverse reactions. Note how the study uses the word "tozinameran" instead of saying the COVID 19 vaccine.

Hirri

Hello, in case you don't know, you can check official adverse events data of each drug here. If you go to letter C and then ctrl+f covid, you will get all 4 vaccines, click on any and then can choose line listing at the top of the page and then
You can sort by any adverse event you like - death, thrombosis, anaphylaxis, cardiac arrest, insomnia, you name it. And you get thousands of cases and also by gender, age and etc. Very cool stuff :))) I myself chose to get the vaccine but I still am interested in adverse events and what the future will bring, so check the data regularly.

Hirri

amazing to me that there are people with accounts here that say stuff like this
I guess I don't take my life too seriously, I care how I feel at the moment and I feel fine, and who knows what will happen. I felt it caused me way more stress to fight the vaccine than to just get over it. I want to travel freely, go to places and so on. Is that the reason to ban me from the forum? :D

Birdie

I guess I don't take my life too seriously, I care how I feel at the moment and I feel fine, and who knows what will happen. I felt it caused me way more stress to fight the vaccine than to just get over it. I want to travel freely, go to places and so on. Is that the reason to ban me from the forum? :D
Did anybody mention banning you? Not that I saw. But your hopes are based on falsehoods. You won't be free. We all have stress from this.

Hirri

Did anybody mention banning you? Not that I saw. But your hopes are based on falsehoods. You won't be free. We all have stress from this.
I was joking about banning :) the comment just made me feel a little unwelcome because of my choice. But sure if it causes me bigger stress later or any kind of regrets or health disturbances, I will have no issues sharing that openly and admiting I made a mistake.

P

Peatness

No judgement, I promise.

After all that has been said about the potential of future health problems, on this site and elsewhere, were you not scared off the injections? I have nightmares about forced vaccinations. I’ve wake up in sweat convinced I’ve been tricked into getting it. You sound very optimistic about the future. I wish you good health, being sick sucks.
Please stay on the forum we can keep and eye on you:):

Hirri

No judgement, I promise.

After all that has been said about the potential of future health problems, on this site and elsewhere, were you not scared off the injections? I have nightmares about forced vaccinations. I’ve wake up in sweat convinced I’ve been tricked into getting it. You sound very optimistic about the future. I wish you good health, being sick sucks.
Thanks. I was scared a bit and I postponed it for a few months after my whole family and relatives got it first. I had nightmares too but only before I did it, I feel like it was part of my anxiety about "making this desicion". I was never against vaccines before and had many of them done (mandatory ones and not), I even had full rabies vaccination after a strange dog bit me. So I guess I finally thought if nothing happened to me after those, maybe I will be lucky with this one too even though it's a totaly new and unknown technology. And yeah, I will share if I suspect some health issues in the future or anyone from my family will for that matter.

Birdie

No judgement, I promise.

Agree. And now I see that @Hirri was joking. :): Now I get it. Thanks.

Nemo

Which means that half the people in hospital with covid have been vaccinated.

Exactly. It keeps looking like the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed severe cases is the same as the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed.

Meaning, as expected, that the vax doesn't prevent infection, doesn't prevent transmission, and doesn't prevent severe cases.

Meaning the vaxxes are all risk, no reward, just as Fleming claimed.

sjatte

What fight? Just don't get it. If people ask if you did, just say it's not their concern or just lie that you did

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals