Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

They don't appear to be substantially different. Interestingly, after once-arrogant acquaintances have come to ask me for help after noticing peculiar bleeding, none of them have had any of the expected health failures after starting the regular use of aspirin, glycine, vitamin E and other fat-solubles. Bromelain is persorbable, being acid-resistant, and breaks down both clots and fibrosis, producing long-term reductions in prostaglandin E2. I've seen others with bad resposes to serrapeptase, and I'm not sure it's more useful than just eating some daily pineapple. (from the Pauling paradigm, presumably the dietary vitamin C and glycine produce enhanced collagen synthesis, keeping pace with endothelial damage?)
Pineapple would be good but for about 2 years now I've noticed an intolerance to it as well as kiwi - high serotonin I think. I use a lot of E but aspirin I'm not too keen on but have it on hand for emergency. My diet is rich in gelatin/glycine. I think extra vitamin C could be very useful - I am not sure it's possible to meet the amount required for oxidative damage repair through diet alone. Magnesium chloride is a good antifibrinolytic agent but it's quite acidic. Taurine too

Hugh Johnson

P

Peatness

Amyloid fibrin creates mesh that captures red blood cells. Those clots do not seem like that, and allegedly they have a different chemical composition from blood. I am sceptical of this claim.
Thank you. I was wondering about this.

David PS

Limon9

Pineapple would be good but for about 2 years now I've noticed an intolerance to it as well as kiwi - high serotonin I think. I use a lot of E but aspirin I'm not too keen on but have it on hand for emergency. My diet is rich in gelatin/glycine. I think extra vitamin C could be very useful - I am not sure it's possible to meet the amount required for oxidative damage repair through diet alone. Magnesium chloride is a good antifibrinolytic agent but it's quite acidic. Taurine too

Antifibrinolytic? Uh oh. That's a shame about pineapple, I love it. Seems to be a problem food for so many, but I don't really understand the mechanism. Peat says it's to do with bioavailable serotonin in the fruit, yet you would expect this to be thoroughly deactivated by monoamine oxidase. Pineapple, like most fruits, has a good ratio of amino acids which ought to prevent tryptophan uptake and serotonin synthesis in the brain. I doubt people are riboflavin deficient here, consuming good amounts of liver and dairy, but FAD is indeed the cofactor for MAO. You're probably right about the Vitamin C - Pauling said the first few hundred milligrams were most crucial, yet an optimal intake would probably be at least 2-3 grams. I tend to have a whole pineapple daily, plus a quart of orange juice and other fruits and vegetables, barely breaking 1300mg, and C supplements are often either allergenic or expensive. Taurine seems like a good anti-inflammatory, although again, you'd want to ensure purity with something which is often taken in gram-doses.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Antifibrinolytic? Uh oh. That's a shame about pineapple, I love it. Seems to be a problem food for so many, but I don't really understand the mechanism. Peat says it's to do with bioavailable serotonin in the fruit, yet you would expect this to be thoroughly deactivated by monoamine oxidase. Pineapple, like most fruits, has a good ratio of amino acids which ought to prevent tryptophan uptake and serotonin synthesis in the brain. I doubt people are riboflavin deficient here, consuming good amounts of liver and dairy, but FAD is indeed the cofactor for MAO. You're probably right about the Vitamin C - Pauling said the first few hundred milligrams were most crucial, yet an optimal intake would probably be at least 2-3 grams. I tend to have a whole pineapple daily, plus a quart of orange juice and other fruits and vegetables, barely breaking 1300mg, and C supplements are often either allergenic or expensive. Taurine seems like a good anti-inflammatory, although again, you'd want to ensure purity with something which is often taken in gram-doses.
Antifibrotic.

A whole pineapple daily is a lot. Perhaps one day when I have access to good quality ripe pineapples I will give it another try. Good quality fruit is difficult to come by in the UK.

TheCalciumCad

"A new study conducted by scientists from Harvard and Johns Hopkins, currently in pre-print, reveals that the COVID-19 vaccines were up to 98 times worse than the virus itself."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals