Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Birdie

In a world of mostly vaxxed people it is impossible to avoid contact. Shedding in 2021 was in the early days of the injections and I believe even so called healthy people would have been adversely impacted by it. I've never claimed that I avoid injected people because it's impossible but I don't go out of my way to have body to body contact. The irony is that most people wouldn't recognise shedding because the effect is not always dramatic.
Yes it would be impossible to avoid. I avoid prolonged contact in, say, small enclosed spaces. But being around people I think it's good to have small exposures to people (in general) for the immune system... And that was part of the problem with lockdowns where people couldn't get their usual mini exposures out in public.

Your last sentence rings true. The shedding wouldn't necessarily produce immediate symptoms for everyone. Same as not all people experience immediate bad reactions to the vaxx itself.

ThinPicking

One day you will hurt so bad and not know why. On that day think of me.
Ma'am my continued comment here is in no way a dismissal of your pain. Nor any idea you might have there can be pain without a way to uncover source and resolve it.

🙇‍♂️

In a way just a nudge for people to be careful about what goes on in their inner world.

In case described only God, what I might have done in the meantime to cause it and not have done to prevent it. If I can't find an answer I'll assume he wills, repent and bear it.

Z

Zsazsa

Young paleoclimatologist at UC Berkley dies of "covid". They don't have a clue what's happening.
They don't. From the same profile:

Hth-1.png

Hth-2.png

Grapelander

David PS

Died suddenly

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals