Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

The doctor obviously believes there is a problem with being around vaccinated people. He should stand up for what he believes like everybody else. I also think there maybe be some liability he is worried about here. You don’t want a someone dying on your dime, and blaming their pre-existing hot mess on you. My triple vaxxed friend had a dizzy spell coming back to bed from the bathroom over a month ago, fainted in transit, and with the fall hit her head on the tile and broke her foot, and is perplexed why the cuts on her head and foot are not healing. She raved about how quickly she usually heals but now (triple vaxxed) she is getting nowhere with it.
Shedding does the same - delays healing. What a mess.

ThinPicking

The doctor obviously believes there is a problem with being around vaccinated people. He should stand up for what he believes like everybody else. I also think there maybe be some liability he is worried about here. You don’t want a someone dying on your dime, and blaming their pre-existing hot mess on you. My triple vaxxed friend had a dizzy spell coming back to bed from the bathroom over a month ago, fainted in transit, and with the fall hit her head on the tile and broke her foot, and is perplexed why the cuts on her head and foot are not healing. She raved about how quickly she usually heals but now (triple vaxxed) she is getting nowhere with it.
I didn't take issue with any of that. Only that you would tell a sick person they're screwed. It's a disgusting thing to do. There are other ways they could have framed it for the benefit of both parties.

I do take issue with the "shedding" narrative with logic and personal experience but the video doesn't even allude to it.

I didn't take issue with any of that. Only that you would tell a sick person they're screwed. It's a disgusting thing to do. There are other ways they could have framed it for the benefit of both parties.

I do take issue with the "shedding" narrative with logic and personal experience but the video doesn't even allude to it.
Oh gosh I didn’t see that part as I didn’t pull up a video. Yeah that isn’t very nice.

Edit: I watched it now

P

Peatness

What's your issue with shedding? I brought it up as I thought it might have been implied by the doctor. Yes, I'm reading minds lol

ThinPicking

What's your issue with shedding? I brought it up as I thought it might have been implied by the doctor. Yes, I'm reading minds lol
In general I think it's possible to assume part or whole the malaise of another in proximity. But that's a grander and more basis phenomenon befit the human condition than the recently popularised idea of RNA "shedding". We just have to be energetic and grounded enough to resist it. A la Pete. However I don't have a journal entry to back up the general idea (yet). Only a heart and a lot of experiences in my wake.

As for RNA "shedding", I've been closer than close to enough recipients to know it's a lie. If you want to believe it you're free to, but it does nothing except divide you.

haidut

Forum Supporter
However I don't have a journal entry to back up the general idea (yet). Only a heart and a lot of experiences in my wake.

There is evidence for that, though it rarely makes mainstream news/press. A popular "anecdote" among doctors working in hospitals is that nurses in specific wards (oncology, nephrology, neurology, etc) tend to eventually come down with the same ailments that plague the patients they spend so much time around.

P

Peatness

In general I think it's possible to assume part or whole the malaise of another in proximity. But that's a grander and more basis phenomenon befit the human condition than the recently popularised idea of RNA "shedding". We just have to be energetic and grounded enough to resist it. A la Pete. However I don't have a journal entry to back up the general idea (yet). Only a heart and a lot of experiences in my wake.

As for RNA "shedding", I've been closer than close to enough recipients to know it's a lie. If you want to believe it you're free to, but it does nothing except divide you.
I personally experienced shedding in 2021 which was serious enough to impact my health.

Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

Dr Peat: Whatever nucleic acids are in a person are going to be chronically shed; sweat and saliva, etc., contain the person’s DNA as well as RNA and proteins that are in their blood, and we are always absorbing DNA that was shed in that way.

Z

Zsazsa

There is evidence for that, though it rarely makes mainstream news/press. A popular "anecdote" among doctors working in hospitals is that nurses in specific wards (oncology, nephrology, neurology, etc) tend to eventually come down with the same ailments that plague the patients they spend so much time around.
Wow, this is very interesting!

I always imagined this could be possible, because whenever my husband complains of changes in mood or physical disposition, it is something I had been feeling as well. I never told him about it, because I couldn't put my finger on it.

ThinPicking

I personally experienced shedding in 2021 which was serious enough to impact my health.

Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

Dr Peat: Whatever nucleic acids are in a person are going to be chronically shed; sweat and saliva, etc., contain the person’s DNA as well as RNA and proteins that are in their blood, and we are always absorbing DNA that was shed in that way.
For your experience I concede the floor.

For my own I'll keep seeing them. I shared "sweat and saliva, etc." with a couple of lovable but dimwitted angels who took these things and can't attribute the vibe to RNA they may or may not have passed to me. Maybe it's russian roulette. Maybe that's life.

View: https://youtu.be/t2VGpqq2-I8

ThinPicking

:anguished:🙇‍♂️

Thank you Mr Dinkov.

P

Peatness

For your experience I concede the floor.

For my own I'll keep seeing them. I shared "sweat and saliva, etc." with a couple of lovable but dimwitted angels who took these things and can't attribute the vibe to RNA they may or may not have passed to me. Maybe it's russian roulette. Maybe that's life.

View: https://youtu.be/t2VGpqq2-I8

No problem, keep enjoying. Mine wasn’t so enjoyable. Mind you I'm not as metabolically robost as you, perhaps.

I am close to many vaxxed people too and don’t experience any negatives from it, yet. It may be that I am healthier than most, but so far so good. I can’t live in a word avoiding everyone. That solitary life would be too much for me. Again I can afford to take more risks than someone with big health problems.

P

Peatness

In a world of mostly vaxxed people it is impossible to avoid contact. Shedding in 2021 was in the early days of the injections and I believe even so called healthy people would have been adversely impacted by it. I've never claimed that I avoid injected people because it's impossible but I don't go out of my way to have body to body contact. The irony is that most people wouldn't recognise shedding because the effect is not always dramatic.

In a world of mostly vaxxed people it is impossible to avoid contact. Shedding in 2021 was in the early days of the injections and I believe even so called healthy people would have been adversely impacted by it. I've never claimed that I avoid injected people because it's impossible but I don't go out of my way to have body to body contact. The irony is that most people wouldn't recognise shedding because the effect is not always dramatic.
I agree there were some things in the beginning of all of this that were very different than now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals