Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Perry Staltic

FZkAyfhXoAAT7Vk

J.R.K

Grapelander

It’s not the same person. The original photo was posted by @KayeSteinsapir

So it is a purposeful deceit that will later be used to infer:
- those anti-vaxxer's are making up stories
- freedom of speech 'hurts' people.

Last edited:

Grapelander

Yale Dr. Harvey Risch: "[According to UK public health data], the rates of symptomatic infection in each age group were approximately threefold higher in the vaccinated people than the unvaccinated people."

View: https://twitter.com/TinyPossum4/status/1553700333276303360

Dr. Risch notes they (U.K.) stopped sharing the data March 22, 2022.
Scotland stopped sharing data in February 2022. Infection rate was 2.45 times higher in double-vaxxed.

David PS

David PS

1660039256920.png

Z

Zsazsa

zil.jpg

Abstract
This study focuses on cardiovascular effects, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents. This prospective cohort study enrolled students from two schools aged 13–18 years who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Data including demographics, symptoms, vital signs, ECG, echocardiography and cardiac enzymes were collected at baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14 (optional) using case record forms. We enrolled 314 participants; of these, 13 participants were lost to follow up, leaving 301 participants for analysis. The most common cardiovascular effects were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%), and hypertension (3.99%). Seven participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments. Cardiovascular effects were found in 29.24% of patients, ranging from tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. Myopericarditis was confirmed in one patient after vaccination. Two patients had suspected pericarditis and four patients had suspected subclinical myocarditis. Conclusion: Cardiovascular effects in adolescents after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination included tachycardia, palpitation, and myocarditis. The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days. Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for side effects. Clinical Trial Registration: NCT05288231

ThinPicking

This is a new one - Doctor refuses to take lady as a new patient BECAUSE SHE IS VAXXED!​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7tpH67MdmD45/

"I have set myself up for a lifetime of adverse health outcomes"

Can appreciate the docs position but they shouldn't be saying that to a would be patient. May be some passive aggression in it.

All the girl needs to do is refuse any more, learn some of the physiology of the poison, lean against it with behaviour and give it time.

P

Peatness

Can appreciate the docs position but they shouldn't be saying that to a would be patient. May be some passive aggression in it.

All the girl needs to do is refuse any more, learn some of the physiology of the poison, lean against it with behaviour and give it time.
I agree. Also how does the doctor know this? We don't have long term studies. Having said that I suspect she is right. Vaccines are evil!!

The doctor obviously believes there is a problem with being around vaccinated people. He should stand up for what he believes like everybody else. I also think there maybe be some liability he is worried about here. You don’t want a someone dying on your dime, and blaming their pre-existing hot mess on you. My triple vaxxed friend had a dizzy spell coming back to bed from the bathroom over a month ago, fainted in transit, and with the fall hit her head on the tile and broke her foot, and is perplexed why the cuts on her head and foot are not healing. She raved about how quickly she usually heals but now (triple vaxxed) she is getting nowhere with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals