Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

tankasnowgod

Or maybe the body just mobilizes high amounts of iron to help in the inflammatory process?

Lol, only if it mobilizes iron not bound to any protein.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yHv91Y_oI

It looks like it could be a very cheap illusion, with people just using a bit of tape on a magnet. Remember the Masked Magician, after all-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyz8GD69U9w

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo8qq2uozYM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCUuOCuRjg

"Magic" is all about presentation. Maybe these up and coming illusionists are just using this 17+ month propaganda campaign as a way for you to buy into their tricks.

Old Irenaeus

On her deathbed she'll be defending her wise decision.
So we have the covid morality tale of the world leader or politician (Herman Cain) who downplays seriousness of covid and of course dies shortly thereafter. This must be a new genre in which one suffers horrendous side effects but with true magnanimity and sacrificial spirit continues to urge EVERYONE to get vaxxed.

OccamzRazer

So we have the covid morality tale of the world leader or politician (Herman Cain) who downplays seriousness of covid and of course dies shortly thereafter. This must be a new genre in which one suffers horrendous side effects but with true magnanimity and sacrificial spirit continues to urger EVERYONE to get vaxxed.
Yep. A true martyr, one who shines their light til the very end!

Nemo

My friend is an attorney like @Advocate2021 has several cases and plans to go to court. He personally told me he is working on this as a point so to speak. Anyway, let’s see how it all comes out. I will update this thread as more information is available.

If he thinks we have the evidence, I would definitely defer to his expertise, Lollipop.

Nemo

More new magnet people. Start at 0:33 for a new magnet woman. Then there's a new magnet man at 01:35. There's a new black magnet woman at 03:14.

Then a man gets out a metal detector for a new twist on magnet man at 3:40. And finally there's another new magnet woman at 4:25.

I'm sorry, but these look like average people to me. I don't see David Copperfield at work.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/V9Regh8pvYQr/

Hugh Johnson

What you say is much like what Carrie Madej thinks is happening to vax recipients. She's an internist in Georgia.
I checked her out, and not really. I don't believe in those particular conspiracy theories. I just suggested that if those vids are real the vax seriously messes with the electrical fields of the body. Which is terrifying enough imho.

Nemo

Four more magnet people. You can find the new people at 0:40, 3:30, 3:48, and briefly at 4:33.

There will be a hundred thousand of these videos within a day or two. My sister will be picking up a refrigerator magnet soon and report back.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jvcZ6j59McPJ/

Last edited:

Nemo

I checked her out, and not really. I don't believe in those particular conspiracy theories. I just suggested that if those vids are real the vax seriously messes with the electrical fields of the body. Which is terrifying enough imho.

Oh man, you haven't seen any of the really great conspiracy stuff.

There's a doctor who believes a mind-control chip is assembling inside the brains of everyone vaxxed. Pretty awesome video, actually. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

Lollipop2

More magnets sticking to vax injection sites on arms:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5NFk8NRTZ4td/

There are two new girls in the video. Plus the two I've already linked to. Plus the 10 or so I haven't linked to.

This guy has a plausible explanation about the magnets:

If you read the literature on how these nano-lipids work, they are electrically charged "positive":

"Lipid nanoparticles are spherical vesicles made of ionizable lipids, which are positively charged at low pH (enabling RNA complexation) and neutral at physiological pH (reducing potential toxic effects, as compared with positively charged lipids, such as liposomes)."

Thus the magnetism on the arms indicates, in my opinion, that there exists a mass of gooey nano-lipids (presumably with mRNA still inside?) just sitting under the injection site of the arm and they emit a collective positive charge - which creates a low magnetic field. Thus the mass of positive charge of goo in your arm is apparently enough to attract the negative pole of a magnet on the outside and make it stick to your arm.

Maybe this is why they don't want you to get any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) done after getting the vaccine? How long? Well they don't have a freaking clue do they? Because they never studied it.

I think it may even be a caution in the Pfzier and Moderna trial literature, but I haven't looked yet.

Hey, it's science bro!

But what it really indicates is that this crap is dangerous.The one woman (the mom with a sort of fat arm) indicated she had her vaccine "a couple of weeks ago". Thus, a mass of nano-particles literally went nowhere and are sitting near the injection site. This explains perhaps why people have health problems not within the first 5 days (as most of the deaths have occurred), but down the road. Perhaps at some point the mass is finally absorbed into the lymph or is stimulated to move by perhaps massage or just based on a change in body composition over time.

This also may explain why some people have no side affects at all - because the mass of gooey junk is just sitting at the injection site hanging out in your fat cells. What will happen 3 months from then?

From this site:

@tankasnowgod

peatypie

I am a cancer patient in remission. Finished treatment May 15, 2020. I am in my 70's and had been very careful seeing my children and grandchildren and they were concerned about seeing me fearing they could inadvertently infect me. I received the vaccine in February and have been back to my doctors for maintenance checkups and I am still in remission. I have seen all these stories on this forum about adverse affects but in all the people I know (and it is a lot) I know absolutely no one who has had side effects other than the usual sore arm, feeling off, or lethargic, or transient chills, fever. Just saying.

I live in the Bay Area in California and there is about a 76% vaccination rate with at least the first shot. Hospital cases are way down (with many hospitals reporting no cases, shops, restaurants, etc are opening and it is looking a lot more like normal living around here. I know this is an unpopular position on this forum but I just had to make a rebuttal to all the fear mongering over the vaccines.

Lollipop2

I am a cancer patient in remission. Finished treatment May 15, 2020. I am in my 70's and had been very careful seeing my children and grandchildren and they were concerned about seeing me fearing they could inadvertently infect me. I received the vaccine in February and have been back to my doctors for maintenance checkups and I am still in remission. I have seen all these stories on this forum about adverse affects but in all the people I know (and it is a lot) I know absolutely no one who has had side effects other than the usual sore arm, feeling off, or lethargic, or transient chills, fever. Just saying.

I live in the Bay Area in California and there is about a 76% vaccination rate with at least the first shot. Hospital cases are way down (with many hospitals reporting no cases, shops, restaurants, etc are opening and it is looking a lot more like normal living around here. I know this is an unpopular position on this forum but I just had to make a rebuttal to all the fear mongering over the vaccines.
Good for you! This is very possibly true. Those in my family haven’t had any side affects either. My biggest worry is not soon after the inoculation but 6 to 18 months after when another coronavirus appears. Priming problem. Also when those inoculated begin getting the flu vaccine in fall. There is some concern how these will mix - no one knows for sure. What I tell everyone who has received the injection is to keep their immune system strong. This will definitely serve them going forward. Best of luck to you!