Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Jam

You're half right. The FDA agreed to release 500-pages per month starting now... it will take 55 years to redact everything that will make them look bad.
Did you even read the ******* text??

"We start with the first release of 30+ pages on AE including death. How this product wasn't taken off the shelve within the first month is beyond me! 1227 deaths by February reported. These are pfizer and FDA documents."

It's over folks. No more bull**** excuses like "VAERS is unreliable". THESE ARE OFFICIAL FDA/PFIZER documents!

IROM

I didn't say anything like that bud. You are right on the content but you can't say it won't be released for 55 years. It is that it will take 55 years for the 500 page per month redaction schedule. I am adding a caveat because if you say it won't be released for 55 years the vaxholes will jump on it and use it as evidence that you are wrong.

Also VAERS is extremely reliable. It's amazing they could lie so much. Any claim made on VAERS must be supported by a doctor. Just because a patient can open the claim doesn't mean that anyone can put it on the VAERS website.

Grapelander

So a person used Social Media to impersonate a Doctor and post false data. Other persons forwarded the false information.
Now the original poster uses that to insist that anyone that does not agree with his position is false and goes further to insist that you should get medical procedures.
Notice that he does not to challenge or debate any real data.
To me this really takes away from the people who are communicating suffering and not being able to get a real voice.

Disinformation

My assessment of this admitted fraud:

A. Techniques of Self-Deception
6. Rationalization
9. Causal Oversimplification

C. Techniques of Irrelevance
3. Degrees & Titles

D. Techniques of Exploitation
3. Appeal to Ridicule
8. Join the Bandwagon Appeal

E. Techniques of Form
3. Selected Instances
4. Hasty Generalization
7. Division

F. Techniques of Maneuver
3. Ad Hominem
4. Appeal to Ignorance
9. Victory by Definition

Fallacies of Distraction
False Dilemma

Appeals to Motives in Place of Support
Appeal to Popularity (argumentum ad populum)

Changing the Subject
Attacking the Person (argumentum ad hominem)
Appeal to Authority (argumentum ad verecundium)

Inductive Fallacies
Hasty Generalization
Unrepresentative Sample
False Analogy
Fallacy of Exclusion

IROM

If you have a twitter account report Dr. Mendalias for impersonating a doctor and telling lies.

Sefton10

1638388976175.png

It's many of these things. They are trying to make every environment our eternal enemy and our new god. They want to destroy the world work force and mass in person gatherings. They also want to use us as guinea pigs for gene therapy.

The Tavistock methodology for mass social control evolved from MKULTRA type operations towards complete domination of environment, input and output.

And who do you think this powerful 5'11 giant is? He or "they" aren't your average human.

Aad

I watched all those EPL games here in Holland live on the telly. On the ZIGGO switch channel. It was crazy.

pushkin

There is a part of me that wonders if Trinny Woodall is telling the truth. She is quite health conscious so I not sure she would take a flu vaccine as well as a booster. Look at her, she looks amazing for 58. Why would she feel the need for extra jabbs

I have met Trinny Woodall, her parents had a house near to where I live. No disrespect to Trinny, maybe her excuse is that she is in the public eye a lot but the reason she looks amazing at 58 is because her face is filled with botox - she is known to have started having it when she was 35 years old. I am sure she eats healthy but she is very skinny, literally has a plastic face and is concerned with 'appearances' over anything else imo. She flies regularly into Europe (as well as the US it seems) so I have no doubt she had the jabs (considering she has no problem injecting her face regularly with toxic nerve agents). I would say that she is telling the truth.

ddjd

https://twitter.com/iGNORANTCHiMP/status/1465992238689923081
1/ Bombshell As ordered by the courts the FDA must release the data it based it's EUA for the Pfizer shot. The FDA requested the courts to keep this information confidential for no oess than 55 YEARS!! The court returned with an order to release 500 documents a month.

2/ We start with the first release of 30+ pages on AE including death. How this product wasn't taken off the shelve within the first month is beyond me! 1227 deaths by February reported. These are pfizer and FDA documents. Read yourself https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

3/ Looking at the amount of AE's recorded for the 42,000+ is jaw dropping. Whats worse, out of the recorded AE about 1:37 is death. That is isane. The FDA admits these are onky recorded AE that are considered above mild. There was so much more that wasn't released.
[URL='https://twitter.com/iGNORANTCHiMP/status/1465994600733192193/photo/1']

[/URL]
4/ Please keep in mind these are AE that we're recorded in the first 3 months alone from December 1st to February 28. By all means and confirmed by Pfizer these are only "recorded AE" and there for it might be a small sample of the true number of AE's that actually Took place.

5/ 270 cases reported as spontaneous abortions! One report was twins. 17 serious cases of breastfeeding babies. [Serious case wasn't detailed] More proof the conspiracy theorists were correct. This experimental drug passes through lactating mothers. Unforgiving!

Holy ***t they've completely deleted the account of the guy that posted this....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals