Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Birdie

Yep, who knows. I could only listen to a few words and knew she was insincere and unnatiual. For whatever reason.
Yes, something strange. She is afraid but, at the same time, encourages his followers to continue. I would guess she is probably pregnant from her gestures.

Birdie

I

Her body language (rubbing her pregnant belly) shows that she is distressed and trying to calm herself.
I didn't notice your reply about her being pregnant first. This is all very disturbing.

Yep. Have been waiting for these reports to roll in, well, not waiting but knowing they will.

It is people like this that seem to think vaccines are some kind of vitamin! What health conscious, intelligent person would do this? I feel bad bad for stupid people but not people doing stupid things.

P

Peatness

There is a part of me that wonders if Trinny Woodall is telling the truth. She is quite health conscious so I not sure she would take a flu vaccine as well as a booster. Look at her, she looks amazing for 58. Why would she feel the need for extra jabbs

ilovethesea

Check out equestrian suppliers. This company in Mississauga has ivermectin still listed:

I ordered from them this past summer. I live near them, and picked up my order.
Yes that place has been out of stock for a while now. I think I just found the liquid somewhere else though... which would obviously be better to take orally and then use the rosacea cream for up the nose like the doctor suggested.

Are you currently taking the IVM?

Forsythia

Yes that place has been out of stock for a while now. I think I just found the liquid somewhere else though... which would obviously be better to take orally and then use the rosacea cream for up the nose like the doctor suggested.

Are you currently taking the IVM?
No, I just have it in the house in case I need it.

Happycat

I can't quite make up my mind about John Campbell, the guy in the video.
He is very PRO Vaxx, make no mistake. But he also gained a lot of criticism from the youtube community for being so pro-vaxx and now he is doing so many videos in which he talks about side effects etc.
He is mostly trying to blame all the adverse reactions on the 'inadvertent vascular administration' of the vaxx.

P

Peatness

I can't quite make up my mind about John Campbell, the guy in the video.
He is very PRO Vaxx, make no mistake. But he also gained a lot of criticism from the youtube community for being so pro-vaxx and now he is doing so many videos in which he talks about side effects etc.
He is mostly trying to blame all the adverse reactions on the 'inadvertent vascular administration' of the vaxx.
Wish I had the full context to this.

View: https://twitter.com/bustydata/status/1465248067171467271