Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Richiebogie

Ramola D sums up the parasites and graphene discovered inside the "vaccines".

My favourite part is where she discusses Hydra Vulgaris:

"The National Science Foundation has given the University of California at Davis 1.5 million dollars to study this [micro-organism] for the Hydra 2.0 Genome project... The Genome project and the Trans-Humanism project appear to have no boundaries with each other... Scientists are studying the immortality factor of this creature, but why it should appear in a vial of a vaccine is an eternal mystery!"

"So if they are studying something that they found in a Japanese swamp... that doesn't at all translate to why it is in a vial of a vaccine. Is this a Trans-Humanist experiment? Is this an experiment to try to mix the DNA of this creature with Human DNA? Is that why it's being injected into human bodies? I mean, what a grotesque experiment that is!"

Start at the 18.5 minute mark and go to the 22 minute mark:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCJIEuU4H2zO/

Last edited:

LucyL

View: https://twitter.com/Dr_ScottMc/status/1450747846970548226

1634751501418.png

ilovethesea

It is tough to watch these videos of innocent people having their lives ruined for the sadistic pleasure of the elites. If there were justice, the component of the vaccine that causes these destructive and debilitating symptoms should be isolated and jabbed into all of the promoters and perpetrators of this poison. Thanks for raising more awareness, @ilovethesea .
I agree. I can’t even express my emotions to see them suffering and how they’re all being brushed off by doctors after the fact. The whole thing is pure evil.

Lollipop2

It is tough to watch these videos of innocent people having their lives ruined for the sadistic pleasure of the elites. If there were justice, the component of the vaccine that causes these destructive and debilitating symptoms should be isolated and jabbed into all of the promoters and perpetrators of this poison. Thanks for raising more awareness, @ilovethesea .
+1 tough very tough. How many will suffer and die before people stand up and say no?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

ilovethesea

Here is a link to a file with many of the covid vaccine reactions that were posted on Instagram... there are over 1000 pages. This is from the main account on Instagram that was collecting people’s stories. Currently known as @cvr_overandover but they had many other names before - they had 150,000 followers at one point before censorship shut them down. I think they’re on account #10 at this point.

@Aad maybe you will find some of the cancer stories in here.

Aad

excess mortality reported all over Europe
Here is a link to a file with many of the covid vaccine reactions that were posted on Instagram... there are over 1000 pages. This is from the main account on Instagram that was collecting people’s stories. Currently known as @cvr_overandover but they had many other names before - they had 150,000 followers at one point before censorship shut them down. I think they’re on account #10 at this point.

@Aad maybe you will find some of the cancer stories in here.

Thank you