Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

LucyL

1632396495537.png

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
f725be6e309ca459.png

Peatful

Best friend of my daughter- she’s the daughter of a physician (of course). We took her on vacations; went thrift shopping with her; hugged her; fed her; listened to her; love her...

ER last night.
Vomiting blood and more blood.
Clots all over her body.

Her mother (MD) proudly took her for her first shot in March. Second in June. And here we are.

She is 12.

God,
Please have mercy on these children.
We ask for a miracle of deliverance.
Part our Red Sea of the blood vaxx.
Please move on your little ones behalf. Or better yet. Have us move. Have me move....

Screenshot below feels appropriate now.

Love to all.

Attachments

• E3931034-7CD8-4DB3-937F-5C59949303AF.png
    E3931034-7CD8-4DB3-937F-5C59949303AF.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 13

LucyL

Best friend of my daughter- she’s the daughter of a physician (of course). We took her on vacations; went thrift shopping with her; hugged her; fed her; listened to her; love her...

ER last night.
Clots all over her body.

Her mother (MD) proudly took her for her first shot in March. Second in June. And here we are.

She is 12.

God,
Please move on your little ones behalf. Or better yet. Have us move. Have me move....

Love to all.
Peatful, is that your personal story? I don't mean to be rude, sometimes people cut/paste stuff from other places and it's hard to tell.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
God,
Amen, Amen, Amen. :praying:

Peatful

Peatful, is that your personal story? I don't mean to be rude, sometimes people cut/paste stuff from other places and it's hard to tell.
Im glad you reached out.
Yes. Just hosted this girl here yesterday- and the day before etc etc.

Her foolish parent in June actually took my daughter when their daughter was scheduled for her second shot/dose. I was livid!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew something was wrong with her on vacation -in the ocean- she had no ability to play or any endurance.
But call me the crazy emotional Mom.

So here we are.
We are leveled.

LucyL

Im glad you reached out.

Her foolish parent in June actually took my daughter when their daughter was scheduled for her second shot/dose. I was livid!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew something was wrong with her on vacation -in the ocean- she had no ability to play or any endurance.

So here we are.
We are leveled.
Very sorry for her - and both your family and hers. I hope they will be wiser now, but either way I will remember all of you in prayer to our Great Physician.

P

Peatness

ER last night.
Clots all over her body.

She is 12.

God,

Love to all.
I’m sad for the girl, she is just a child. I hope she makes a full recovery

I’m furious with the parents because they have been mis-educated out of common sense.

Perry Staltic

ER last night.
Clots all over her body.

She is 12.

God,

Love to all.

Think this will cause the mom to wake up?

Peatful

Peatful

Very sorry for her - and both your family and hers. I hope they will be wiser now, but either way I will remember all of you in prayer to our Great Physician.
Thank you.

Lollipop2

Im glad you reached out.

So here we are.
We are leveled.
Did they get your daughter the shot without your permission? Horrifying of true.

Sending prayers for both families.

Peatful

Did they get your daughter the shot without your permission? Horrifying of true.

Sending prayers for both families.
No!

They were running late and I found out they just ‘nonchalantly ran by the office‘ - with my daughter in tow- to administer the 2nd death jab.

“Mom, when can I get mine? I can help make the world better again.” says my innocent 12 year old upon arriving home.

My husband had to pin me down to not attack the father. Honestly, I scared him.

Needless to say, we are not close adult friends- just our girls are friends- and she is a lovely wonderful friend to my daughter.

Peatful

Update on - I will call her A.

She had ovarian cysts that ruptured and proceeded to have a fever and vomit up blood.
Mind you- she is 12.

ER proceeded to find other clots.
No other details.

But she texted me and is doing well.

Thank you @LucyL @Lollipop2 @charlie
Thanks to all

sweetpeat

Gosh, what a little trooper. I pray she continues to improve.
All of this covid nonsense has led to horrific acts of child abuse. With approval of many in the government and medical community. Insane!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals