Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

74one

I thought about that when I first saw it but I don't think it is.
Obviously some one was holding camera in shaky hands all that time, also the guy did not become pale and did not gasp for air before rolling down the stairs

LucyL

1631727133377.png

Lollipop2

Oh totally!. The cardiologist had no comment about the case after I followed up on it weeks later. I think in their mind they speculate that its due to the shot but doesn't want to say it or doesn't want to make that connection. Like what @Pina stated. Or else these drs will ruin the medical/pharm empire system.
+1

Birdie

If you're on a computer (as opposed to a phone) ...
1. put your mouse pointer over the image and right-click
2. select "save the image", noting the subdirectory where you save it to (you can rename the image first)
3. attach the image to your draft email

You can also sometimes right-click and copy the image, then paste it in your draft email. Leave a few blank lines in the email before pasting so you can add text.

Hope this is enough to help you.
Thank you so much Seven.
I don't use a mouse but a touchpad and transferring used to work just fine for me.

A little green dot with a plus in it goes with the image being transferred. The green dot disappears when the image is transferred to the email or other place. But, it's as if somebody has set things so some won't transfer now. Green dot travels with the image, then goes out as usual, but the image flies back instead of staying there.

Could it be that some images cannot be transferred? Or that they are being set that way? I don't know.

Birdie

They've been trained to deny the connection. I was told this by a healthcare worker
Pina - I put the latest Kennedy talk up somewhere on the forum. Did you see it? Disturbing but hopeful. So thankful for him and his work.

Birdie

Covid research
This is so great. I tried to copy it into an email but couldn't get it to go. I enlarged it first. This used to work for me. Wonder if it's subterfuge.

No it isn't. I downloaded it and sent that way. Bravo

Last edited:

J.R.K

"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the CV v@x. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this 😢

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigation"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DT6Fs7sLbCd1/

There are no words, my prayers go out to you and your family @charlie!! A beautiful baby!!!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

J.R.K

Indeed. Sometimes I have to take a break from this thread. :(
I can understand that, unfortunately I think we are only just beginning to see the side effects, not the end of the side effects. I do not think we are even close to the long term point.
Stay strong my friend!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
adBBLb9N.jpeg