Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Lollipop2

"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the CV v@x. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this 😢

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigation"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DT6Fs7sLbCd1/
How tragic - heart breaking.

bzmazu

Perry Staltic

This week’s VAERS update (Sept. 10/21 data) shows that > 60% of reported vax deaths occur within 14 days of jab. More than 80% of ER visits are within 14 days. The CDC labels these people “unvaccinated” since one is not considered vaccinated until after 14 days from your jab.

Unvaccinated is considered to be less than 42 days after 1st injection (28 days between 1st and 2nd injection + 14 days after 2nd). I bet those 60% and 80% numbers are higher if deaths/ER visits within 42 days are considered.

Regina

Unvaccinated is considered to be less than 42 days after 1st injection (28 days between 1st and 2nd injection + 14 days after 2nd). I bet those 60% and 80% numbers are higher if deaths/ER visits within 42 days are considered.
and when the moon is out-of-bounds Venus in Sagittarius within two degrees of Midheaven at the high declination between 1pm and 1:30pm when there has been no rain for 8 days and the person has eaten elk for previous dinner and malted milk balls for a snack the next day before lunch, then it is consdered a vaccine death.

Lollipop2

Lollipop2

and when the moon is out-of-bounds Venus in Sagittarius within two degrees of Midheaven at the high declination between 1pm and 1:30pm when there has been no rain for 8 days and the person has eaten elk for previous dinner and malted milk balls for a snack the next day before lunch, then it is consdered a vaccine death.
🤣

Perry Staltic

This is one of those guys who's heavily into the prion thing. At least he's humble enough to admit that he might be wrong, and hopes he is. I frankly think he is wrong. Prions are entirely hypothetical and infectious by definition, which IMO there is very little evidence to support. Prion theory is a natural progression to those who think every malady is caused by an infectious agent (because they could find no evidence for their existence, so they came up with a wildass theory and called it truth). Environmental and injected toxins are not infectious. Cambridge Uni biochemist, Dr David Brown and Mark Purdy proved that manganese poisoning can produce the same misfolded proteins seen in mad cow disease and blamed on prions.

Last edited:

Badger

This is one of those guys who's heavily into the prion thing. At least he's humble enough to admit that he might be wrong, and hopes he is. I frankly think he is wrong. Prions are entirely hypothetical and infectious by definition, which IMO there is very little evidence to support. Prion theory is a natural progression to those who think every malady is caused by an infectious agent (because they could find no evidence for their existence, so they came up with a wildass theory and called it truth). Environmental and injected toxins are not infectious. Cambridge Uni biochemist, Dr David Brown and Mark Purdy proved that manganese poisoning can produce the same misfolded proteins seen in mad cow disease and blamed on prions.
I knew a healthy priest, in his early fifties who was all vaxxed up, and in a few months thereafter, developed prions. He dies 4 months after the vax from prion.

Badger

A local ABC News show announced to it’s audience they wanted to hear stories from them about unvaccinated dying as a result of no vaccine. What they got instead was a tremendous outpouring of tweets from people who suffered from or knew someone who died from the vax or was severely injured by it. I’m not counting on the news show to share any vaccine death and injury stories.

But someone took the tweets about vax deaths/injuries and compiled them in a large article. As lengthy as it is, I don’t believe it exhausts all the tweets - there are many more. Scroll down this article at this URL to start reading the beginning of the long compilation. Astounding:

WOW: Facebook Post from TV Station Accidentally Reveals More People are Dying from the Vaccine than the Media is Reporting

Seven

A local ABC News show announced to it’s audience they wanted to hear stories from them about unvaccinated dying as a result of no vaccine. What they got instead was a tremendous outpouring of tweets from people who suffered from or knew someone who died from the vax or was severely injured by it. I’m not counting on the news show to share any vaccine death and injury stories.

But someone took the tweets about vax deaths/injuries and compiled them in a large article. As lengthy as it is, I don’t believe it exhausts all the tweets - there are many more. Scroll down this article at this URL to start reading the beginning of the long compilation. Astounding:

WOW: Facebook Post from TV Station Accidentally Reveals More People are Dying from the Vaccine than the Media is Reporting

Good find, @Badger ... the show's bogus request for assistance with their propaganda piece blew up in its face. I wonder if they will just quietly abandon their project and dismiss all of the anecdotes as coincidences.

Badger

Good find, @Badger ... the show's bogus request for assistance with their propaganda piece blew up in its face. I wonder if they will just quietly abandon their project and dismiss all of the anecdotes as coincidences.
I think, as you said. they will abandon it. They have inadvertenly woken up a lot of normies, however. No news TV show will cover vaccine deaths and injuries because the FCC will pull their license. Most of our news is controlled as much as news outlets in the Soviet Union were.

Perry Staltic

I knew a healthy priest, in his early fifties who was all vaxxed up, and in a few months thereafter, developed prions. He dies 4 months after the vax from prion.

Prions are by definition infectious. Can you or anyone prove that the brain damage was caused by an infectious agent? No. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Injected toxins may have caused the brain damage, though, and probably did IMO.

Seven

Last edited:

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
kgTz0WRW.jpeg