Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Pina

Most people reading the forum already know this, but it's good to see it being picked up by the main stream.

P.S. I will cross-post in the children's thread.
Yes, it's good this is being covered by the msm. Not sure if it will change anything. It's not the first time gender specific vaccine injury has been noted. Dr Mikovits claims that the cdc hide the data regarding mmr injury to black boys under the age of 3. Mainstream media has been used to vilify anyone who questions vaccine safety and it will take more than one article for me to be confident that they will help bring justice for those who are now injured.

Lollipop2

That is awful reaction. I feel sorry for that girl, hope she will get well soon
There are soooo many of these types of horrible sides and reactions circulating around that watching even ten of these would certainly make anyone pause.

Donttreadonme

My coworkers wife got the first of 2 jabs and her arm became paralyzed for a week... No one knew if she would regain its use.

My other coworker just got out of the hospital after 2 weeks after getting sick from the vaccine and may now go on permanent disability. He was a strong healthy physically active man and a runner.

The dingbat office secretary said of my recent negative test they made me get when I got a cold that I probably had covid and I was just a carrier and hence the negative test... That's the stupidity we are dealing with.

Lollipop2

My coworkers wife got the first of 2 jabs and her arm became paralyzed for a week... No one knew if she would regain its use.

My other coworker just gout out of the hospital after 2 weeks after getting sick from the vaccine and may now go on permanent disability. He was a strong healthy physically active man and a runner.
I hear this over and over - May the populace begin waking up to the truth.

akgrrrl

I hear this over and over - May the populace begin waking up to the truth.
Well dont get your hopes up for that certain percentage. Lets see now, 10 months of examples adverse reactions, at least 8 months of doctors sacrificing their income and careers shouting truth to the nation, 9months of extreme personal liberty restriction beyond the "covid" restrictions...

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the CV v@x. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this 😢

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigation"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DT6Fs7sLbCd1/

StrongMom

"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted being vaccinated. A month before the baby was born she was told that she would need a cesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted that they would not allow her into the hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and the worry of her baby's health, she felt forced to comply and take the CV v@x. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitters' that are worsening and needs a brain scan as they cannot fathom what is causing this 😢

Every test that has been done has come back negative so they are being transferred to the Great Ormond Street hospital to do further investigation"

I am sorry @charlie

ilovethesea

This one's not from the media or social media but is someone my family member knows personally... his friend's son.

26 or 27 year old male. After 2nd shot had to be flown to a major hospital in a different province. Was in a coma and now he's on life support. Perfectly healthy guy before.

What's really disgusting is my family member (unvaxed) told other (pro vax) family members and it doesn't even faze them. "Oh you'll use any excuse to not get the shot". What the **** has happened to humanity???

TeslaFan

@charlie this makes me angry, and reminds of similar uncontrollable shaking that many people have reported after the jab.
Hope the baby recovers!

frasiercrane

Hi.

What do you think about the soprano Ainhoa Arteta?

She got covid In February. Suffered swelling and had to use a wheelchair for a while.

Then she used a hyperbaric chamber to finish recovery:

Later, she got the vaccine:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmTW7XDe6i/

A few weeks (or days?) later she suffers a heart attack, induced coma, and finally amputated several fingers.