Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

geraldxy

Update: Yesterday i woke up refreshed and felt really good. So i started to get active and did some exercise but needed to stop because i simply have no stamina anymore, felt fatigued fast and the pain around my heart area came back and lasted the whole day until i went to sleep. Needed to rest again. I thought i was over it but it seems like no. The brain-fog, aka clouded feeling in my head, somehow decreased and is decreasing. Fast hart rate seems like is gone. My wound, which started to bleed after the vaccine, healed again after daily desinfection and cleaning, that is good.

I am going to meet my doctor tomorrow, seems like i got heart inflammation and need to rest it out much more. Maybe i did a big mistake with the vaccine.

ddjd

The best argument I've found for the covidiots is to say:

"If you can be afraid of a virus with a 99.85% survival rate, why can't I be afraid of a 'vaccine' which doesn't provide immunity but does provide a large degree of unknown long term risk?"

Lollipop2

Update: Yesterday i woke up refreshed and felt really good. So i started to get active and did some exercise but needed to stop because i simply have no stamina anymore, felt fatigued fast and the pain around my heart area came back and lasted the whole day until i went to sleep. Needed to rest again. I thought i was over it but it seems like no. The brain-fog, aka clouded feeling in my head, somehow decreased and is decreasing. Fast hart rate seems like is gone. My wound, which started to bleed after the vaccine, healed again after daily desinfection and cleaning, that is good.

I am going to meet my doctor tomorrow, seems like i got heart inflammation and need to rest it out much more. Maybe i did a big mistake with the vaccine.
Please ask your doctor to do a D-dimer test to see if you have micro clotting. Seriously ask your doctor. Your symptoms sound like micro clotting according to the MD who tested all his vaxed patients. He describes those symptoms and then tested his patients - 66% had micro clotting.

Jib

Wow. More and more stories like this coming out by the day.

My parents still don't believe me when I say I think my mom's afib was caused by the shots. She just had to get catheterized from her femoral artery to her heart to check for a blockage. They found none, thankfully, but I wonder if that D dimer test would show something.

She's been in the ER twice now and they have no idea what's causing the afib or why medication doesn't seem to be helping.

The irony is my whole family is completely vaccinated but they continue to pressure me every day to get jabbed. "For your mother." As usual, nothing I say can convince them of anything and I'm the bad guy and an idiot for refusing the shot.

I really hope everyone is OK. Just about every one of my friends and family got both shots and are gonna be first in line for the boosters. They're well meaning people which is the most tragic part.

They're being told they're protecting other people by doing this and they really do mean well. Things are getting more out of hand as we rapidly approach flu season again.

Eric Clapton came out against it and has gotten a ton of BS for it. As a musician myself, the scare he went through especially frightened me. The polarization continues as the masses completely ignore report after report of adverse reaction and the media sweeps everything under the rug.

Jasjeet

Wow. More and more stories like this coming out by the day.

My parents still don't believe me when I say I think my mom's afib was caused by the shots. She just had to get catheterized from her femoral artery to her heart to check for a blockage. They found none, thankfully, but I wonder if that D dimer test would show something.

She's been in the ER twice now and they have no idea what's causing the afib or why medication doesn't seem to be helping.

The irony is my whole family is completely vaccinated but they continue to pressure me every day to get jabbed. "For your mother." As usual, nothing I say can convince them of anything and I'm the bad guy and an idiot for refusing the shot.

I really hope everyone is OK. Just about every one of my friends and family got both shots and are gonna be first in line for the boosters. They're well meaning people which is the most tragic part.

They're being told they're protecting other people by doing this and they really do mean well. Things are getting more out of hand as we rapidly approach flu season again.

Eric Clapton came out against it and has gotten a ton of BS for it. As a musician myself, the scare he went through especially frightened me. The polarization continues as the masses completely ignore report after report of adverse reaction and the media sweeps everything under the rug.
i'm in the exact same position....all family, friends and also colleagues jabbed....however, it's made me more determined NOT to to take it!!

just ignore what's going on around you, focus on your work/interests, take each day as it comes. the evil behind the vaxx will become more apparent as each day passes.

Lollipop2

i'm in the exact same position....all family, friends and also colleagues jabbed....however, it's made me more determined NOT to to take it!!
Yep same with me except my Mother refuses to. Hope that will last when she sells he home to go into a retirement community. I keep telling her they will require you to be vaxxed.

Lollipop2

just ignore what's going on around you, focus on your work/interests, take each day as it comes. the evil behind the vaxx will become more apparent as each day passes.
+1 Good advice.

P

Peatness

Can't he just take aspirin instead of vasting $1000+ ?
Why would a doctor suggest aspirin when he/she can collude with big pharma and prescribe expensive anti-coagulant drugs? He obviously still trust his doctors.

Birdie

Can't he just take aspirin instead of vasting $1000+ ?
Yes, but he is scared and at their mercy.

@Lollipop2 I'd be afraid about mandates in a retirement community too. Depending on the type. I'd be concerned about a smaller one with uniform rules. There are some big Del Web types that might be free.

Lollipop2

Yes, but he is scared and at their mercy.

@Lollipop2 I'd be afraid about mandates in a retirement community too. Depending on the type. I'd be concerned about a smaller one with uniform rules. There are some big Del Web types that might be free.
I agree @Birdie. I think any institution needs to be avoided at this point. Trying to convince my Mother - stubborn. I am tired of arguing and trying to prove my point. I am just waiting until she actually wants to move in and they inform her.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals