Covid 'Tests' contain the vaccine

dukesbobby777

You're lucky because doctors tested coke cans and blank unused swabs last year and they came back positive.

I’ve been getting a PCR tested each week, and two lateral flow tests each week since December 2020, and I still haven’t registered a positive result yet. Nor have I had any illnesses. I also drink coke regularly (out of cans).

Dragulescu

Level 1 - Masks to hide ur face

Level 2 - tests to get all ur genetic info to tailor economy

Level 3 - Vaccine for death and control

Dragulescu

Level 1 - Masks to hide ur face

Level 2 - tests to get all ur genetic info to tailor economy

Level 3 - Vaccine for death and control
Dont do the tests. Just pretend to do them, I do that to be safe. Dont trust it at all.

Donttreadonme

I’ve been getting a PCR tested each week, and two lateral flow tests each week since December 2020, and I still haven’t registered a positive result yet. Nor have I had any illnesses. I also drink coke regularly (out of cans).
For the last 16 months I've purposely not worn masks, went to an illegally opened gym, frequently touched my eyes, nose, and mouth and not even gotten a bad cold in the epicenter of the so called Michigan outbreak.

My wife works in an ER and other than a slew of people in their 60s and 70s coming in with cold symptoms afraid they are dying, I haven't seen a single sign of there being a pandemic. I would expect in a pandemic that the funeral homes would be running funerals 7 days a week and people in my neighborhood would be getting sick and I would see people in my gym getting sick.

People dying haven’t increased meaning that about the same number of people at work every year that lose a family member hasn't increased.

The witless governor of Michigan has been photographed multiple times offer 14 months at parties and gatherings without a mask.

Can someone tell me where the pandemic is so I can see it first hand? About the only pandemic i see is a pandemic in fear.

Now, oh nooooo, the delta variant is here look out we might need more lockdowns.

Now I hear that the vaccines need to be done yearly??? And they are pushing to vaccinate kids who even with inflated numbers account for 0.06% of cases???

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom