COVID swaps are really strange, very high tech for the purpose, and probably harmful

Fred

Interesting that some places are allowing daily testing in lieu of vaccine. Maybe these things are getting the job done?

BearWithMe

Oh my... I always thought that lettig someone without medical education shove a stick deep into your nose is really bad idea, but this is much worse than I thought

Imagine having that done every day

Makrosky

Unbelievable. Can't she sue that mdrfkr?

I have decided I will never get a nasal test again. NEVER.

Saliva ok. I had to do one the other day and they give you a vial of saline solution to gargle and I checked it. It is simply distilled water with salt. And it is manufactured by a large chemical company not directly related to the bigpharma. If the solution would have been from pfizer or moderna or similar I wouldn't have taken it either. I don't trust those satanists.

Dr. B

Unbelievable. Can't she sue that mdrfkr?

I have decided I will never get a nasal test again. NEVER.

Saliva ok. I had to do one the other day and they give you a vial of saline solution to gargle and I checked it. It is simply distilled water with salt. And it is manufactured by a large chemical company not directly related to the bigpharma. If the solution would have been from pfizer or moderna or similar I wouldn't have taken it either. I don't trust those satanists.
doesnt pfizer or one of the big pharma companies make the centrum multivitamin? that multivitamin is one of the most popular ones, and its got some useful things like niacinamide, calcium carbonate, but also has 18mg ferrous fumarate. plus all kinds of things like talc, food colors, bht, and binders to keep the tablets shape, and preservatives... titanium dioxide too

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals